User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 24 May 2007, 14:07   #1
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts
Congratulations Kileman (-:

Congrats on yet another round well played and for finishing #1

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 14:09   #2
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Congratulations Kileman (-:

FeNiX might have something to say about that.

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 14:12   #3
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by `mac^
FeNiX might have something to say about that.

He is probably still preparing his support planet fleets for what he and angels cant cover tbh.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 14:14   #4
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

He is fighting for #1 spot, i would know, most my shippies died defending him ingal this round

But with the current situation in planetarion and the lack of attacks on kileman he will win

Unread 24 May 2007, 14:25   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah this race for #1 planet spot is pretty much done and dusted with kile being 50k score behind and them both having similar stockpiles while kile has 500 roids more. I mean it's OVER MAN, LET HER GO.
Unread 24 May 2007, 14:45   #6
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Im congratulating Kileman and jbg whines o_O.
Fact: Kileman has played a good round, he has more roids and he has less incommings on average.

So if the current situation remains and Kileman has no more incomming, he will win . I said "congrats" not "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, kileman wins, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa".

Unread 24 May 2007, 14:54   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
So if the current situation remains
I'm just quoting this because I'm too lazy to bother pointing out why your congratulations are premature. If you can't figure it out I'd advise suicide.
Unread 24 May 2007, 14:59   #8
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

at least whoever wins should have to earn it becuase one way or the other Angels and Ascendancy are gonna have to hit the other top planet to guarantee the win. My moneys on ascendancy for the simple fact they already brought down cronix roids and the fact the have quite a few very nice sized terran fleets.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 15:02   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
quite a few very nice sized terran fleets.
Yeah, our huge number of top terran planets will have a vital role to play in bringing down fenix for sure.

Presuming our sole terran planet over 1 mil value isn't three fleeting f-crew or something.
Unread 24 May 2007, 15:07   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

:terran:
Unread 24 May 2007, 15:10   #11
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

ah yes alki is bound to be of full blown use indeed.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 15:14   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
at least whoever wins should have to earn it becuase one way or the other Angels and Ascendancy are gonna have to hit the other top planet to guarantee the win. My moneys on ascendancy for the simple fact they already brought down cronix roids and the fact the have quite a few very nice sized terran fleets.
Rofl. hahaahahaha. nice blooper man
Unread 24 May 2007, 15:18   #13
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm just quoting this because I'm too lazy to bother pointing out why your congratulations are premature. If you can't figure it out I'd advise suicide.

Its no secret that kileman is a good player, and a good talker
If your thinking about masswaves of angry angels or something, i doubt that he wont cover it and still end up on top

Unread 24 May 2007, 15:23   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

Yeah in his role as head ascendancy DC kile has sure had some good opportunities for def-whoring this round.
Unread 24 May 2007, 15:27   #15
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

hai guys, who needs my fleet?
Unread 24 May 2007, 15:30   #16
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
hai guys, who needs my fleet?
I need anti FI/CO eta 8, i am at work can you help?
Shoshuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 15:41   #17
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Ascendancy gets top planet again?

It's due to my superior skills in the art of idling I tell you!
Unread 24 May 2007, 15:53   #18
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Yeah in his role as head ascendancy DC kile has sure had some good opportunities for def-whoring this round.
Mostly on my expense
Unread 24 May 2007, 22:25   #19
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

Ill just be happy with a top 10 finish tbh - and really dont want all this attention!

I still think that Fenix will win, as he has more 'support' than anyone else in the top 10.

Way to go trying to get me incs Allfather - heh
________
vapir oxygen vaporizer

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:29.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 22:42   #20
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

By congratulating ? :s

Unread 24 May 2007, 22:49   #21
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

Yes - by drawing attention to me

If Angels roid me tonight (and I know they're going to try) im pretty sure Asc will do everything to make sure that Fenix doesnt win (even if it means some other random wins heh)
________
Trichomes

Unread 24 May 2007, 22:57   #22
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Ahem, drawing attention to you. Dont you think your planetname was kind of a tipoff?

Angels aint good anough to take you down
|edit| Im not angels? :|

Unread 24 May 2007, 23:04   #23
Kileman
Commander

I want to follow in Game's footsteps and come second... see what all the fuss is about @_@
________
Lamborghini 350Gtv Specifications

Unread 24 May 2007, 23:05   #24
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Good god i give up
First you tell me to get past you getting fred deleted, and when i do and congratulate, thats wrong also.

Unread 24 May 2007, 23:11   #25
Kileman
Commander

lol - thanks for trying Allfather, I appreciate your efforts.

You can congratulate me when the rounds over
Unread 24 May 2007, 23:11   #26
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Fair enough.
MANHUG!

Unread 24 May 2007, 23:48   #27
Kileman
Commander

@_@
Unread 25 May 2007, 00:08   #28
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I love kileman.
Unread 25 May 2007, 01:07   #29
Kileman
Commander

<3 pig
Unread 25 May 2007, 03:21   #30
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

allfather and kileman?

sounds like round 7 all over again :P
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2007, 05:22   #31
kappa

kappa is on a distinguished road

i used to love kileman
kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2007, 11:17   #32
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

I used to love kappa when I was 6 then I realised it is chav sportswear
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2007, 11:44   #33
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

who's up for destroying all the guys above me?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2007, 11:45   #34
Kileman
Commander

hrm

if you roid me, jer will win - clearly this should never happen....
Unread 25 May 2007, 12:01   #35
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

The universe will implode on itself if jer win.
Unread 25 May 2007, 21:33   #36
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Planetarion Forums has too many Asc players posting on it....

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2007, 01:03   #37
Nadar
I see you!

Asc members are recruited by their forum activity
Unread 27 May 2007, 10:28   #38
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Kileman got where he is using an army of Vietnamese slave support planets and the lure of ten whole American Dollars.
H1TMANish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2007, 12:01   #39
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Well, considering most people in the UK working on so called "minimum wage" earns 1/10th of what a Vietnamese sweatshop "employee" does, its fair to say its support planets run from Great Britain.

Unread 27 May 2007, 18:31   #40
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

im still planning to win
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2007, 20:10   #41
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Asc members are recruited by their forum activity
damn i thought i got in cos i am cute and nice :/

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2007, 20:58   #42
Nadar
I see you!

That's what they lure you into thinking. bwtmc promised me lots of hot chicks, but meh..
Unread 27 May 2007, 21:47   #43
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileman
hrm

if you roid me, jer will win - clearly this should never happen....
Hay guys what happened to the fleetcatch?

(ok he's not winning but he stands a chance!)
Unread 28 May 2007, 22:01   #44
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Hay guys what happened to the fleetcatch?

(ok he's not winning but he stands a chance!)
<JBG> ascendancy wars don't consist of anything except us mailing you a declaration of war and then doing whatever we were doing beforehand
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 11:11   #45
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

\o/

Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:16   #46
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

It just didnt happen Kileman!

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote