User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Mar 2007, 05:09   #1
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
WOW nice brep

http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=8504

for those of you not involved who didn't get a chance to check it out
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 05:25   #2
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold
Re: WOW nice brep

ya very nice br. pretty even on both sides. Nice of you guys dying to jump me 3 spots!
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 05:46   #3
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Someone stole some leet wraiths
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 06:03   #4
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

its like the best political move ever
think i heard already saw some courses at my work called Caj spliff arround

was worth losing my top 30 position and my top 7 value rank

Caj already thought what nick you will use in comming rounds?

at least you can call yaself kingmaker ... peon

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 08:19   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

very nice battle report

would be nice to see list of nicks/coords who those involved

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 08:39   #6
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
its like the best political move ever
think i heard already saw some courses at my work called Caj spliff arround

was worth losing my top 30 position and my top 7 value rank

Caj already thought what nick you will use in comming rounds?

at least you can call yaself kingmaker ... peon
I dont quite understand how you can moan at Caj, when your own member pulled for his own sake...
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 08:46   #7
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

because it was consensual
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 09:05   #8
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
I dont quite understand how you can moan at Caj, when your own member pulled for his own sake...
our attack wasnt a break of the nap, it was just a legal answer
even with Agos fleet we woudlnt have changed much.
now we have Ago definately in Front of Caj and few of the def beening FCed

in 3 ticks u get my brep agaisnt a xan

Unread 15 Mar 2007, 09:08   #9
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

heh, agony pulled for his own sake. look at what happened to that other large xan.

Report of Losses from the AgOnYs Supportfleet 1 fighting at 2:5:2
Ship Arrived Lost
Phantom 50000 15893
Apparition 30000 9536
Banshee 60000 14408
Illusion 20000 6357
Asteroids Captured Metal : 8 Crystal : 8 Eonium : 8

Fleet 1089 Report of Losses from the AgOnYs Supportfleet 2 fighting at 2:5:2
Ship Arrived Lost
Wraith 18000 18000
Shadow 10167 8348

he didnt fair to well.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 09:28   #10
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
they attacked caj to get agony #1 and agony pulled his own fleet and let his alliance m8s get 0wned/suicide their value and ships on his behalf?

ahahaha lol

what a bunch of suckers supporting a complete and utter coward

ahh i do love pa

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 09:50   #11
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

indeed they are both as bad as each other.

Caj in his defence did keep everything home though.

Report of Losses from the park it like its hot fighting at 2:5:2
Ship Arrived Lost
Phantom 70002 22252
Apparition 35000 11126
Banshee 40000 9605
Illusion 12002 3815
Asteroids Captured Metal : 7 Crystal : 7 Eonium : 7
Fleet 1089 Report of Losses from the pop it like its hot fighting at 2:5:2 Ship Arrived Lost
Wraith 12000 12000

here have another xan who died for agony.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 10:09   #12
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Yeah.

It's a bit like when they landed on Agony, and Catalyst died as a meatshield.

There's a lot of meatshields around.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 11:00   #13
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If Destiny don't FC agony back before round end then they are gay.

Who am I kidding, I just want to see a guy with 69 roids #1

p.s. If I was that xan he let die I would not be best pleased. His losses are halved if agony lands.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 11:29   #14
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Lame indeed of Agony (whoever he is) getting #1 without having to fight for it directly but just letting people die for his sake...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 12:40   #15
Sjor

http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=8577
as promised

and before letting caj win i would delete my planet
to see it form the ally point of view
losses were almsot even. but dest has lost its great leader

Unread 15 Mar 2007, 12:53   #16
Captain

Captain is an unknown quantity at this point

"and before letting caj win i would delete my planet
to see it form the ally point of view"

this PA game is so dead.. whats the meaning of playing it?
Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 13:00   #17
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

tbh, it takes a great group to accept losses like that, to see one of there own members cross the finish line as #1, and im pretty sure each and every one of the gosu bg would have wanted agony to pull.

FOR AIUR
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 13:18   #18
Sjor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain
"and before letting caj win i would delete my planet
to see it form the ally point of view"

this PA game is so dead.. whats the meaning of playing it?
tomorrow is my last day

Unread 15 Mar 2007, 13:34   #19
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Lame indeed of Agony (whoever he is) getting #1 without having to fight for it directly but just letting people die for his sake...
And this would not have been the case with Caj, who used his whole alliance as a personal penis extension, and broke the alliance's political ploy (ie. the NAP), solely for his personal gains, and also used people as meatshields f.ex when landing on Agony?

edit.
DELOS FOR THE WIN
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 14:23   #20
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

I wonder if attacks like these make it really worthwhile after all, Caj may be out of the top 10 but it must hurt the alliances of these attackers quite hard.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 14:27   #21
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

PRIDE BABY, ITS ALL ABOUT PRIDE*

*oh and vendetta
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 14:28   #22
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

rarely see thoose kind of battles anymore. Sad really... back in the days we had numerous fantastic fights 3 ticks of destruction on huge planets etc

-J

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 14:32   #23
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
heh, agony pulled for his own sake. look at what happened to that other large xan.

Report of Losses from the AgOnYs Supportfleet 1 fighting at 2:5:2
Ship Arrived Lost
Phantom 50000 15893
Apparition 30000 9536
Banshee 60000 14408
Illusion 20000 6357
Asteroids Captured Metal : 8 Crystal : 8 Eonium : 8

Fleet 1089 Report of Losses from the AgOnYs Supportfleet 2 fighting at 2:5:2
Ship Arrived Lost
Wraith 18000 18000
Shadow 10167 8348

he didnt fair to well.
What u on about Benneh? He got 24 roids

Very funny. sadly as most of this thread sums up, noone but that 1 guy who cowardly pulled out got anything out of this attack really ^^ I wish it was more meaningful

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 14:44   #24
Alki
Drink is Good

He didnt pull out cowardly, it was a tactical decision to get him to #1
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 14:53   #25
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

sif he has any chance of beating delos though

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 14:56   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There is a difference between someone using an alliance to support themselves and someone who has friends who would give up their own planets to get them to #1, in my opinion of course. Nice to see some action though.
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 15:09   #27
YuC

YuC is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing more satisfying than going to bed, knowing that you will die for a greater purpose!

Agony 4 #1
Alki 4 #2
YuC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 15:12   #28
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
He didnt pull out cowardly, it was a tactical decision to get him to #1
why join an attack if you never have an intention to see it through no matter how clear the land is?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 15:16   #29
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
why join an attack if you never have an intention to see it through no matter how clear the land is?
surely as a defensive deterant?

to show bulk?

for the sence of satisfaction?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 15:19   #30
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
Fat lot of good that did him, eh.
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 15:23   #31
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

As i said, the best course of action would have been to hit CT.
And as for Agony, i would have done the same. No point in sacrificing #1 rank just to land on Caj.
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 15:28   #32
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

There goes both #1 planet rank and #1 gal.
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 15:42   #33
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

tbh this is just going to be a stupid ending to a stupid round. In the future no one is going to remember the winner of this round unless whoever wins lets everyone know it everyday.

However the fights were nice. It is about time.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 15:47   #34
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

I wanna see the jumpgate with the 80 or so incoming attack and def fleets. You can even parse it if you want.
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 15:55   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This was the attack at eta 4.
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 15:55   #36
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

What a weird ending. The two value players with the most chances to end #1 fleetcaught, so now the win goes to an XP planet. ROFL
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 15:58   #37
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

nah, i suspect there are more fleetcatches to be found this round
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 15:59   #38
Alki
Drink is Good

i am not an xp planet :@
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 16:07   #39
jerome

you're not going to win either
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 16:28   #40
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

XP players winning over value...
Gay end to a gay round with gay alliances.
I don't know what round was most boring, r10.5 r16 or this one...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 16:33   #41
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus
tbh this is just going to be a stupid ending to a stupid round. In the future no one is going to remember the winner of this round unless whoever wins lets everyone know it everyday.

I know a few people who will remember
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 16:51   #42
Amycus
Flame me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
I know a few people who will remember
like I said....no one.

Unread 15 Mar 2007, 17:42   #43
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

From a not-involved point of view this is simply one of the most interesting round endings ever (on the planet-side).
4 of 5 top value planets wasting ships like there was no tomorrow handing an unpaid (if I am informed correctly) xp planet an easy win.
Quite enjoyable
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 17:45   #44
Alki
Drink is Good

delos rocks my world
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 17:47   #45
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

this is awesome

Gosu didn't give a **** about VgNs ally rank (several Gosu players said so at least) and just wanted to support AgOnY to #1 planet rank. now they get nothing. no win as an ally (with VgN) no planet win. well played :P

<3 DeLoS, i hope u can stay on top for the remaining ticks
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 17:55   #46
Alki
Drink is Good

where the hell is my support :crymeariver:
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 17:56   #47
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

ah right

DeLoS and Alki for a shared win with equal score!
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 17:57   #48
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Gogogogogogo DeLoSeR!

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 17:58   #49
Amycus
Flame me...

While an unpaid planet winning is good to show there is a reason to play if you don't pay......it could be pretty destructive to the game as well.

Maybe pa should just retire... ^^

Unread 15 Mar 2007, 18:02   #50
Alki
Drink is Good

stop being so bitter jesus, yes this round is shit, no need to whine about it in every ****ing post thoguh