User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:07   #1
intrance

intrance is an unknown quantity at this point
G-II resigns

I'll keep this short.

A lot of in-fighting. Most of the HC has resigned as well as some members. We will not be playing as G-II the rest of the round.

Maybe next round.....

Good luck to all my fellow G-II'ers.

- The Pack -
<----exit
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:10   #2
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: G-II resigns

Ul.
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:48   #3
intrance

Acctually i may have spoke a little too soon.....

But its safe to say a good portion of the alliance is leaving...

- The Pack -
<----exit
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:49   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Too bad, I liked G-II :/
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:54   #5
hondaman

hondaman is an unknown quantity at this point

When the captain abandons the ship, its usually a good sign to get off the ship too.

Lilleman is the best allym8 a person could ever hope for. He held g-ii together. If he leaves, I leave. There is no point, and certainly no dignity in being a part of an alliance that is most certainly doomed.

BTW. I like g-ii too. There are many great players I leave behind. But my alliance is first with friends.
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:55   #6
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

lol......nevermind
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 16:00   #7
intrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
i never liked g-ii since round 3 or 4 whenever it was that they was a wing of some other alliance or what have you
what a wonderfull and considerate post

- The Pack -
<----exit
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 16:05   #8
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
i never liked g-ii since round 3 or 4 whenever it was that they was a wing of some other alliance or what have you
Was that before or after they attacked Fury?

I remember a G-II officer telling me the plans to attack Fury at work once at PC World and not realizing I was a Fury member (although I did tell him I played in IPC).

That as a funny old time.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 16:22   #9
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Now you only get visits from pig trying to scare you :'(
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 16:41   #10
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Shame that this happened. Lilleman worked hard trying to make something out of G-II. Any alliance could benefit from your membership.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 13:42   #11
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

unlucky guys, nicely done in the past.

even if you do "think" you pwn me

come speak with me in #blade if you need anything, or see our rec thread
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 13:53   #12
Thex
Average Thex

Thex will become famous soon enoughThex will become famous soon enough

It's a shame - although I had personal reasons for leaving, I felt that the alliance would either get it right or completely wrong. At the start of the round with the extra members joining and good scores I thought that I had made a poor choice and G-II had done the right thing. I didn't expect it to totally implode :-(

My alliance is [BIG]ger than yours

[ex LOST], [ex IF], [ex G-II]
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 13:55   #13
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

same as me and scythe - main guy leaves, alli falls
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 16:18   #14
intrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thex
It's a shame - although I had personal reasons for leaving, I felt that the alliance would either get it right or completely wrong. At the start of the round with the extra members joining and good scores I thought that I had made a poor choice and G-II had done the right thing. I didn't expect it to totally implode :-(
tbh... we were reforming and improving a lot of things.
In a matter of a day or 2..... tempers flared.... and the shit hit the fan so to speak....

There are a few members still around. I'm trying to help them out in any way possible. But im not sure if they will completely disband or try to stay together as a battlegroup.

- The Pack -
<----exit
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:24   #15
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchleaf
same as me and scythe - main guy leaves, alli falls
Yeah... such sometimes can happen when the HC declares war and then chickens off leaving his ex-alliance to be clueless in what the heck is going on.

(I am thinking of the right person here aren't I? if not, I do apologize :crymeariver: )

Bad luck g-ii...
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 17:25   #16
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

g-ii was/is a great alliance, Lilleman runs the ship like a dream, it's very sad to see that you guys won't be continuing in the capacity you once were

good luck to all involved .. any current or ex G-ii feel like chatting to good ol' cajjy drop by #sxzone

be great to hear from you ..
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 21:56   #17
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

too bad really
hope all keep playing around and well see G-II back soon

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Unread 11 Mar 2006, 10:59   #18
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

yes squidly, it did look like that to people outside the alliance.

grr! stay on topic

unlucky G-II, may you spring up in a future round to awe us all with your mass bible quoting.
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 13:29   #19
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

ul gl in the future all you gII ers

or not
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 17:42   #20
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchleaf
yes squidly, it did look like that to people outside the alliance.

grr! stay on topic

unlucky G-II, may you spring up in a future round to awe us all with your mass bible quoting.
That's what it looked like from the comments of your ex-ex-alliance members too.

And ... err ... bible quoting...?
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 20:44   #21
tygercub
apathetic

tygercub can only hope to improve

Hrm, never did Heskey, Vader, Chimpie, or Lilleman proclaim that they were going to disband the alliance... this thread is absolute rubbish, G-II did not resign from playing Planetarion.

I like exit, but I don't think it was an officer's place to start a thread like this. And yes, he tried to fix it with subsequent posts, but the topic is still "G-II resigns" and let's face it, not everyone is going to read every post to see that exit went back on what he said.
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 21:09   #22
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Like tyger said: G-II is not disbanding.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 11 Mar 2006, 21:12   #23
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Having checked on sandmans and after brief enquiries, infact you'll see G-II ADDED a member today, the material point of this thread has little to no weight and therefore no point in discussion.

Therefore, this thread is closed.