User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Mar 2007, 16:44   #1
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts
Predictions of round 21 blocks

Atm I'm clueless to who's allied with whom, and why, but i always find these blocks interesting cause it can result in backstabbing, something i enjoy on a grand scale.

As i have not heard about 99% of the new (to me at least) alliances in the game, i want people to fill me in on who you think will put their large arses together to fight the evil other side in their browser!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2007, 17:18   #2
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road
Re: Predictions of round 21 blocks

A lot of alliances now as well as those returning, with the returning alliances being WP, Angels and Subh.

Then the usual clowns: CT, VGN, VSN, Orbit, ToF, F-Crew, xVx, Omen and all the rest (those ones I just took off the top of my head).

Then Ascendancy (category of its own).

Is Destiny still running?

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2007, 17:22   #3
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I refuse to believe there are no blocks.
HC play to win no matter what they say, and if that involves sleeping with another man via msnchat they will do so.

Basically, I'm sure there are blocks, no matter if they are official or not.

Unread 26 Mar 2007, 18:03   #4
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

NAPs seem to be the new 'blocks'
Unread 26 Mar 2007, 18:12   #5
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed.

Let's hope this round isn't as dull politically.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2007, 18:43   #6
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Destiny arent playing.

So thats like 50 players at least looking for new homes
Anywhere with fluffy pillows and a kitten named philip will do nicely for me.

Alliance wise id imagine everyone knows ct will be pre round favourites and will try to broker some deals with them. Competition wise id guess Angels have the next best skilled player base lets just hope they dont nap CT
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2007, 18:47   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
A lot of alliances now as well as those returning, with the returning alliances being WP, Angels and Subh.

Then the usual clowns: CT, VGN, VSN, Orbit, ToF, F-Crew, xVx, Omen and all the rest (those ones I just took off the top of my head).

Then Ascendancy (category of its own).

Neither destiny nor omen will be playing next round. Wolfpack, angels and CT will almost certainly be the primary alliances going for the victory. With VGN losing gosu I can't see them packing as much of a punch this round however VGN, subh, ND (they're probably border-line competing for the first spot), vision, ToF and xVx all have the potential to be involved in any political schemes and gain a few places from them but I'd find it hard to see one of them in the top spot come the end of the round. At this point I can't imagine any blocks are firmly set in stone but if one of the first three alliances starts making some moves in some way it could prompt some action beyond tentative talks about possible actions and reactions during the round to take place. Ascendancy will surprise everyone with our awesome military power and diabolical plotting. Unless PA still happens past ten. That's our bedtime.
Unread 26 Mar 2007, 19:01   #8
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Yeah I was just listing alliances then you guys can take them and any other alliances to make your predictions.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
Unread 26 Mar 2007, 20:10   #9
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Subh\VgN engaging war against CTs supremacy, who will later block with Angels because they can't hold the pressure. Which is after Angels picked some free roids from CT due to them being attacked either way.
Later Subh\VgN block ceases to exist, due to Angels more or less fencing their way to #1 (if they manage to get more players) - CT and Subh will go against Angels, and CT will manage to win the round on a political victory.

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2007, 20:42   #10
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane

Destiny will not be playing round 21 - due to reasons im not going into in public But Destiny will be back
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2007, 20:50   #11
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Everyone gang up on Ascendancy! JBG's prediction scares me :/

If Destiny comes back, don't accept Mek, why? Well, no reason.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 26 Mar 2007, 21:45   #12
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Isnt it a bit early to start talking bollocks about alliance relationships?

Might just be me... :/
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2007, 23:31   #13
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

For those of us who has been around awhile: we all know that alliances that stick around for a while normally "group" officially or not.

Unread 27 Mar 2007, 00:06   #14
hylands
The beertender

hylands is on a distinguished road

jonnyBgood, first of all a nice view on the part of alliances competing for #1 yes alot of them are out there. allthough u made 1 small mistake. vgn didn't lose gosu. the fact that some of the members won't play is something else. but that doesn't mean vgn had a good round just for having gosu. it was a overall effort. all members did they're part. dc's did theyre best and hc's gave all they could. but i aint saying that gosu didn't help VGN in getting 3rd ofcourse they we're a factor. i hope vgn has a good round 21 and hope to return in r22. n00blands is taking a round off so stupidity aint a factor anymore within the vgn hc :-D
r14 Veneratio later vengeance
r15-r20Vengeance HC(r19-20)
r21 finally piece and quiet(round off)
r22 rehired at Vengeance as BC
r23 EXI scorp whore
r24 to 27 XVX
r27 to 31 Vengeance HC
r32 till now Tides of Vengeance spirit
hylands is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 00:31   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hylands
jonnyBgood, first of all a nice view on the part of alliances competing for #1 yes alot of them are out there. allthough u made 1 small mistake. vgn didn't lose gosu. the fact that some of the members won't play is something else. but that doesn't mean vgn had a good round just for having gosu. it was a overall effort. all members did they're part. dc's did theyre best and hc's gave all they could. but i aint saying that gosu didn't help VGN in getting 3rd ofcourse they we're a factor. i hope vgn has a good round 21 and hope to return in r22. n00blands is taking a round off so stupidity aint a factor anymore within the vgn hc :-D
I'm sure they did and it is no slight on you but it does remain that every alliance struggles to reach the same levels after losing a number of good members. PA is very much a numbers game if you want to hit the #1 alliance spot.

PS Is skyhead really CT HC heh?
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 00:51   #16
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
PS Is skyhead really CT HC heh?
no, no idea what his forum sig means or what he intends to accomplish, but he has no connection to CT, let alone CT HC
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 09:22   #17
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
Atm I'm clueless to who's allied with whom, and why, but i always find these blocks interesting cause it can result in backstabbing, something i enjoy on a grand scale.

As i have not heard about 99% of the new (to me at least) alliances in the game, i want people to fill me in on who you think will put their large arses together to fight the evil other side in their browser!
I'm still trying to think if this is the quickest anyone has posted about next round policies so far away from a round.

For starters, no1 knows for 100% sure which alliances are playing.
Secondly, you might get a few ppl napping at start of the round just to get a good foot hold in the game, but i very much doubt alliance HC are planning there way to the political win so soon. If so then i doubt that alliance will win, as HC are best off planning there political situations as the round commences so they can see which route is best to take.

Lastly, we have not had blocks in this game for years, and in the current climate, i do not think we will. Being in blocks means that 3 or so alliances come together to fight good against evil or however u look at it, and for them to win they have to work together, stick to the task at hand, and be gracious when they loose or if their other block alliance gets top spot, in todays climate every1 is out to win for themselves, they 2 fleet attack every night, only keeping 3rd ship slot open to run if they do not get defence that they dont deserve anyway, and they moan when they dont, when infact every other alliance member is exactly like themselves. The fact Caj got owned end of round was purely because of this, to help very few people, DeloS etc, with his shitty fleet he couldnt even defend his alliance, so he 3 fleeted every night, crashing for XP!

So no, No Blocks
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 09:25   #18
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
For those of us who has been around awhile: we all know that alliances that stick around for a while normally "group" officially or not.
Yes.... because ND and Omen love eachother. Idiot
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 09:29   #19
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hylands
I personally think u would of done better without Gosu, u could of got 1st/2nd if Gosu members didnt have side issues. Instead u were 10mill off the pace of 2nd place. Not sure how you did so badly last 2 days, but it wasnt pretty
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 09:42   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
The fact Caj got owned end of round was purely because of this, to help very few people, DeloS etc, with his shitty fleet he couldnt even defend his alliance, so he 3 fleeted every night, crashing for XP!
I am having genuine difficulty understanding this. Caj got owned, because nobody sends defence, so delos could win by xp-whoring because that was his only option not having a good fleet?
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 10:13   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The fact Caj got owned end of round was purely because of this, to help very few people, DeloS etc, with his shitty fleet he couldnt even defend his alliance, so he 3 fleeted every night, crashing for XP!
I was really disappointed when DeLoS couldn't send me defence.
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 10:28   #22
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I predict that beer, bbq and sleep are going to block against ascendancy again.
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 10:44   #23
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I am having genuine difficulty understanding this. Caj got owned, because nobody sends defence, so delos could win by xp-whoring because that was his only option not having a good fleet?
I apologise, its very early!

What i mean to say is, Caj (the real winner of the round) got owned by lots of people, he got owned to help Delos and his bunch of XP whores win the round, which Delos didnt deserve. DeloS didnt deserve to win because he had no value, and therefore was not an alliance player, couldnt even cover a defence call.
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 10:54   #24
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:

What i mean to say is, Caj (the real winner of the round) got owned by lots of people, he got owned to help Delos and his bunch of XP whores win the round, which Delos didnt deserve. DeloS didnt deserve to win because he had no value, and therefore was not an alliance player, couldnt even cover a defence call.
So because someone isnt in a major alliance they dont deserve to win? tard.
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 10:55   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
And drug-filled judging by the rest of your post.
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 10:59   #26
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Wait.

Caj got owned by DeLoS' friends so DeLoS could win without being defended. He had support without being an alliance player, and therefore didn't deserve to win? How is that different from tons of previous roundwinners being defsoaks and getting their every call covered without sending defense? The only difference, the way I see it, is that DeLoS had his support attack people (therefore also benefitting themselves) instead of be ready to defend him on every incoming. What you are saying is completely meaningless.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 11:41   #27
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
the real winner of the round
Whatever kind of pills you're taking, I want some of them as well. What rankings did Caj come first on?
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 11:44   #28
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
DeloS didnt deserve to win because he had no value, and therefore was not an alliance player
As HC (for what it's worth) of the alliance in question, I say: **** you.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 11:46   #29
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
As HC (for what it's worth) of the alliance in question, I say: **** you.
it started off well, and i'll tell you what its worth, **** all.
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 11:47   #30
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Whatever kind of pills you're taking, I want some of them as well. What rankings did Caj come first on?
The fact he played the best game, how it should be played, you didn't see Caj setting up attacks on #2 planet to get further infront, and he came top10, considering u lot fc him, he did well, and he didnt even run his fleet, which he could of done, unlike some VGN nubs i hear about
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 11:55   #31
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Word has it that DeLoS won last round. So imo he played the best round, the way a 7 week round was meant to be played.

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 12:05   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
The fact he played the best game, how it should be played
Personally I still pretend all my ships have multiple targetting and play my round based on that

Quote:
you didn't see Caj setting up attacks on #2 planet to get further infront, and he came top10
Didn't caj break the NAP with vgn in order to roid some gosu planet? Also caj quite frequently hit the xp planets competing with him, svenn, delos and alki all definitely got incs off him at some point. It's not like you needed to set up an attack to get roids off most of them heh.

Quote:
considering u lot fc him, he did well, and he didnt even run his fleet, which he could of done, unlike some VGN nubs i hear about
No, that spend was a poor decision which I imagine even caj acknowledges. And not running your fleet due to falling asleep or whatever it was is not the sign of a good player.

Between not getting top planet, top gal or top alliance I'm eagerly awaiting further reasoning as to how caj played the best game. Was he perchance also playing tiddlywinks at the same time?
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 12:07   #33
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The fact he played the best game, how it should be played, you didn't see Caj setting up attacks on #2 planet to get further infront,
Oh noes, an attack on a top 10 planet, whatever next :crymeariver:

Disc, you're making absolutely no sense at all. DeLoS played the most effective game by getting players to help him to get to number 1, partly through good XP-whoring, partly through their defence of him (whether he asked for it or not). His decision not to upgrade his planet undoubtedly helped in this - because of the symbolism of a free planet winning the round.
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 13:06   #34
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

Firstly, this would only be relevant for alliances which have defence calls. Secondly, whether or not a person plays for the benefit of their alliance is a matter for the alliance to decide. Your opinion is entirely irrelevant. Hence my '**** you', for your presumption that we should care about your opinion.

Quote:
The fact he played the best game, how it should be played, you didn't see Caj setting up attacks on #2 planet to get further infront, and he came top10, considering u lot fc him, he did well, and he didnt even run his fleet, which he could of done, unlike some VGN nubs i hear about
The fact that Caj didn't set up attacks on the #2 is an example of precisely why he didn't win. Planetarion is supposed to be a war game, in which players attempt to maximise their own scores at the expense of others. For Caj the calculation must have been something like this: "I'm ahead by just enough that I can win without taking any risks". Therefore he decided to try to coast in at the end, without losing any roids and without attempting to eliminate any of his rivals. As a result, there were plenty of people who stood to gain from his defeat, and they made sure that he lost. If Caj had struck first, by fleet-catching his rivals or ensuring that his lead was larger, then he probably would have won. Being #1 is about being the meanest, baddest bastard in the universe, the guy everyone is afraid of. Caj didn't inspire that fear in anyone.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 14:20   #35
Mortal
Crazy fin

Mortal is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate that some ppl say that Caj is real winner etc shit. Real winner is player who have biggest score when round ends and that was Delos this round. And it was delos own choise to go xp whore, everyone can do it if they want.

R14-17 - HR
R17-20 - Omen
R21 - Angels
R22 - Jenova
R23 - Exilition
R24 - Excessum
R25 - TGV
R26 - Denial
R27 - Vision
R28 - Carebears / Asc
R29 - Asc
R30 - Omen
R31 - Asc
R32 - Apprime
R33 - Apprime
R36 - Excessum
R38 - [NFI]
Mortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 14:30   #36
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

ROUND IS OVER!

This thread is about next round

Plz stick to topic.

DeLoS won, I lost, end of discussion people. :<
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 14:44   #37
Bane
Shadows and Dust

I think all the predictions about alliances now will be wrong. Sucks dun it? :/

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 27 Mar 2007, 16:12   #38
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The fact he played the best game, how it should be played
No he didn't. If he had, he would have won. Simple
His planet wasn't even highest valued.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 18:12   #39
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Well, I will be playing (hears the gnarling of teeths and the outcries for justice from some of the readers) and so will TGV, TGV has had a slight tendency to inactivity the last round due to its two main HCs being busy with RL but things are looking up and activity will be back to normal.

TGV will not be part of any blocks that may or may not form until it is proven without a dobut that it has benefits for our alliance. Anyone who just enters a block because they think that is the object of the game should do a search for wakeys post and read them all as punishment for their lack of tactics.
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 18:18   #40
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
I predict that beer, bbq and sleep are going to block against ascendancy again.
I'm willing to join that fight just for the salvage!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 19:50   #41
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
ROUND IS OVER!

This thread is about next round

Plz stick to topic.

Finally some sense in an unsensible thread :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by kargool
Well, I will be playing (hears the gnarling of teeths and the outcries for justice from some of the readers) and so will TGV
Anyone want to join the block against kargool? :P
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 00:20   #42
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Delos won, but only bc he was donated above the #2 planet. So, whatever.
And I hope at some point they adjust scoring so that your fleets contribution to the score can't be lost, just like XP.
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 02:23   #43
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0shy

Pfft, you love me and you know it.
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 03:17   #44
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Delos won, but only bc he was donated above the #2 planet. So, whatever.
he would've won either way
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 07:36   #45
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0shy
Don't tempt me into playing M0shy!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 22:48   #46
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
I lost aswell

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2007, 06:49   #47
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
I lost aswell
I bet that I lost worse than you did. We should both blame jer.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2007, 08:53   #48
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Im sure i would have lost more if i had signed up

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2007, 03:11   #49
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I am having a NAP on my bed shortley its getting late.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2007, 16:27   #50
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
I am having a NAP on my bed shortley its getting late.

lol can always count on noah for the amusement

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote