User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Mar 2007, 18:11   #51
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough
Re: WOW nice brep

My post is about an unpaid planet winning -a- round. I think maybe you're the one that is stuck on this round.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 18:16   #52
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

This attack could only have been co-ordinated by Forest!
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 18:25   #53
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus
My post is about an unpaid planet winning -a- round. I think maybe you're the one that is stuck on this round.
no all your posts are whining towards the round, and as i said everyone knows its shit, no need to keep going on about it
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 18:31   #54
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
no all your posts are whining towards the round, and as i said everyone knows its shit, no need to keep going on about it
lol you read all my posts? are you forum stalking me? is that your real pic? just my type!

edit: too good to be true because if you actually read my posts you wouldn't be wasting forum space with your crying.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!

Last edited by Amycus; 15 Mar 2007 at 18:38.
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 18:47   #55
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

lol youre right this is a crazy end to a crazy round. Helping organise attacks on Gosu last night ws about the highlight of round. Just a shame it only lasted for 1 night and possibly tonight.

Also a shame a shame i missed a 1 in my coords in a sleepy stupour and launched at #2 in Truhatreds gal instead of hatred himself :S

way to miss out on free xp

Anyway someone make sure the xp winner finishes with less than 100 roids please would look funny
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 21:07   #56
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
generally post witty comments
Yeah I'm afraid we're going to require visual evidence of this.
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 23:41   #57
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

when is the round over? Am I to understand that a free planet will win?
Haha
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 23:44   #58
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

Yes i must agree, very interesting end to the round.

Youd think id be abit annoyed at being fleetcaught, but its the 600k value i should have saved (fr/cr/bs) by running and the fi i lost to pegasus tick after that i fell asleep so i lsot them but im not annoyed really cos its a interesting ending

gosu got butt****ed... vgn lost tons..destiny have a chance to win ally rankings tonight ... but.. saddest part..is my galaxy loss gone.. i feel so sorry for my gal m8s.. who had nothing to do with this ;( ahh well.. been a weird round, but fun from my angle..way 2 go gosu with throwing away all your top ranks

good luck delos and alki ftw ;P
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 23:46   #59
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

don't worry m8. From experience, everyone will forget it ever happened like 10 mins after the end of round ceremony. Trust me.
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 01:19   #60
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Yeah I'm afraid we're going to require visual evidence of this.

Lol, touche'. I guess it is all relative. And asking someone to prove points on AD is rather pointless.
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 01:32   #61
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

What would be funny would be someone who doesn't even use IRC winning, then the end of round ceremony could be shorter.
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 02:08   #62
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Sjor ftw................................................................................................. .....................................................................

Haha. cock
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 09:45   #63
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
Yes i must agree, very interesting end to the round.

Youd think id be abit annoyed at being fleetcaught, but its the 600k value i should have saved (fr/cr/bs) by running and the fi i lost to pegasus tick after that i fell asleep so i lsot them but im not annoyed really cos its a interesting ending

gosu got butt****ed... vgn lost tons..destiny have a chance to win ally rankings tonight ... but.. saddest part..is my galaxy loss gone.. i feel so sorry for my gal m8s.. who had nothing to do with this ;( ahh well.. been a weird round, but fun from my angle..way 2 go gosu with throwing away all your top ranks

good luck delos and alki ftw ;P
Hehe Caj
A drowning man will catch at a straw.

Ok to get points right

Gosu knew how the bcalc would look like
The Bcalc was pretty even and if we calc that at least 3 defenders got FCed and destiny lost at least 1.5M more score it just means that Destiny would have caught us anyway
And that we got pwned by Alki and Delos just means that you would have gotten owned too even as u wouldn’t really catch Ago even if we didn’t FC you
The FC was just an answer to your move

Also VGN knew what happen
VGNs aim was to end top 5 what we already made sure off. We are happy that vgn supported us and is supporting us in this matter.
We are also proud to be part of an ally that sticks to its word and the agreements made

I talked to several Destiny guys and not many liked it or gonna stay in the ally

To sum it up (and please reread often so maybe it finds your brain):

You are one of the selfishiest HCs this game has ever say (u even top the pia guy)
All you have done was purely of need to prove that u are worth something (which failed)
No one (with a bit brain) will ever trust, or follow you again
Now go and make an ally with Disc you have the same attitude

i am sorry for all ppl i know in dest specially Anti and the ppl i sent to you as i thoutght dest would be a good thing

RiP Dest

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 10:07   #64
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
I talked to several Destiny guys and not many liked it or gonna stay in the ally
I talked to several Destiny guys and they liked it (me included)

Quote:
You are one of the selfishiest HCs this game has ever say (u even top the pia guy)
bullshit

Quote:
All you have done was purely of need to prove that u are worth something (which failed)
bullshit again; everyone who knows Caj (knowing is not the same as thinking to know someone) also knows that he is worth something, Caj got no need to prove anything

Quote:
No one (with a bit brain) will ever trust, or follow you again
well, again i disagree

for all the ppl who are so overly obsessed with Caj a little IRC log from a convo this morning:
[09:41] <[CT]Juppi> u know theres so much talk about it
[09:41] <[CT]Juppi> but u cant really trust anyones opinion
[09:42] <[DeS]Almeida> i know; and Caj didn't use Destiny. he DCed his incs only once; that was at a time when no other DC was available. it was quite normal, that he got that much def; if someone else would have been at such a high roidcount he would have received the same amount of def
[09:42] <[DeS]Almeida> plus he always was on high prio
[09:43] <[DeS]Almeida> those ppl who got roided heavily in the beginning switched to XP style and didn't need that much def
[09:43] <[DeS]Almeida> so, we used the extra fleets there, were it made the most sense

why shouldn't we def Caj, only because he is HC and by coincidence our largest planet? pretty illogical
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 10:31   #65
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
I talked to several Destiny guys and they liked it (me included)

bullshit

bullshit again; everyone who knows Caj (knowing is not the same as thinking to know someone) also knows that he is worth something, Caj got no need to prove anything

well, again i disagree

for all the ppl who are so overly obsessed with Caj a little IRC log from a convo this morning:
[09:41] <[CT]Juppi> u know theres so much talk about it
[09:41] <[CT]Juppi> but u cant really trust anyones opinion
[09:42] <[DeS]Almeida> i know; and Caj didn't use Destiny. he DCed his incs only once; that was at a time when no other DC was available. it was quite normal, that he got that much def; if someone else would have been at such a high roidcount he would have received the same amount of def
[09:42] <[DeS]Almeida> plus he always was on high prio
[09:43] <[DeS]Almeida> those ppl who got roided heavily in the beginning switched to XP style and didn't need that much def
[09:43] <[DeS]Almeida> so, we used the extra fleets there, were it made the most sense

why shouldn't we def Caj, only because he is HC and by coincidence our largest planet? pretty illogical
so explain plz how comes that he decides to cancle the nap without the 72 notice, and that by hitting by coincidence the planet that is the strognest oponent for #1 rank?
yes it was a huge plan to get gosu kill vgns score so dest can end 2nd
or some1 just not careing about the ally

as already stated before if you are an officer or HC u do not act as a perosn all your actions reflect the one of your ally

and i will not post who from dest pmed me saying how shit all this was
U dest next round?
i know vgn will be arround

Unread 16 Mar 2007, 10:42   #66
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
so explain plz how comes that he decides to cancle the nap without the 72 notice, and that by hitting by coincidence the planet that is the strognest oponent for #1 rank?
to be honest, i didn't even know that we refreshed the NAP with you after those troubles early in the round. on the other hand i didn't really care about it neither

Quote:
yes it was a huge plan to get gosu kill vgns score so dest can end 2nd
or some1 just not careing about the ally
huh? didn't know that by now and didn't mention that topic here on AD, but thanx for telling me

Quote:
as already stated before if you are an officer or HC u do not act as a perosn all your actions reflect the one of your ally
yeah, well i agree.

Quote:
and i will not post who from dest pmed me saying how shit all this was
U dest next round?
i know vgn will be arround
actually i don't care who it was. must be a weak personality if he complains to you instead of talking to our command team
i won't play at all next round; rl is bitching me around again :/
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 10:52   #67
Sjor

Quote:
to be honest, i didn't even know that we refreshed the NAP with you after those troubles early in the round. on the other hand i didn't really care about it neither

huh? didn't know that by now and didn't mention that topic here on AD, but thanx for telling me

yeah, well i agree.

actually i don't care who it was. must be a weak personality if he complains to you instead of talking to our command team
asif u were allowed to hit vgn
nice of u to protect your ally wouldnt expect anything else from you
and i will not post the names unless they allow me to, but tbh today its my last pa day so i do not care at all

may alki win
ironix is that in his most active rounds he hardly had a chance now while idleing he pwns
/me fluffles ya

Unread 16 Mar 2007, 11:45   #68
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Actually, having talked to a Destiny command team member and one of the driving forces behind putting up the alliance, I kind of sensed an "I feel backstabbed" atmosphere. It could be just me, or the fever, but that's the end of the stick I got.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 13:21   #69
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Destiny backstabbed first.

And VGN were not allowed to forget that.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 13:30   #70
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can anyone blame a player for throwing away an agreement to try and get himself a win? OK, he didn't succeed but in Caj's mind, it was probably a risk he needed to take after his utterly stupid stupid spend.

Would anyone trust Caj again? Probably. The only thing this changes is that people will look at his track record and will find it much easier to justify dishonouring agreements with him in the future. But had Caj's gamble come off, I suspect it would be worth it.

I am no fan of Caj's defence arrangements be it how he has organised it or how his whole alliance has swarmed around to defend him. Then again I don't advocate 'defence priority' either, I don't think it's that efficient.
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 13:37   #71
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Im wondering if Caj would still be #1 if he had just sacrificed some roids instead of spending. It was only 1 tick of incs that forced him into spending.

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 13:39   #72
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

that was easily, one of the worst planetarion moves ever made by a planet :p
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 14:46   #73
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

hardly. VGN wasted their potential #1 spot to get agony as #1 planet.
Caj sacrificed his #1 spot as planet so that Destiny can climb from #3 ally to #2 ally with a shot at #1

now whos being selfish and who is the alliance player?

I enjoyed very much my time in destiny and i think most did. not once did i hear anyone complain about caj in destiny priv. the only selfish thing he did was to launch at agony without consent from the other HC but there were plenty of destiny players (including me) who fully know what they did and decided to join Caj in that decision.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 14:54   #74
Sjor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
Caj sacrificed his #1 spot as planet so that Destiny can climb from #3 ally to #2 ally with a shot at #1

now whos being selfish and who is the alliance player?

I enjoyed very much my time in destiny and i think most did. not once did i hear anyone complain about caj in destiny priv. the only selfish thing he did was to launch at agony without consent from the other HC but there were plenty of destiny players (including me) who fully know what they did and decided to join Caj in that decision.
in his and your world yepp
or u wanna say that losing 6M what was unneeded is a good move?

Unread 16 Mar 2007, 15:01   #75
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you landed.
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 15:53   #76
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

You can ask all members in Destiny what they think about Caj. My guess is that although some disapprove his attack on Ag0ny, almost all would back Caj up anytime. In the end, it's not his planet rank that matters to us, but his leadership throughout the round. And nobody can deny he's one hell of a good Command Member.
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 16:03   #77
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

worst

round

ever
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 16:09   #78
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I have to agree, never had it this boring before.
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 16:43   #79
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
what? Caj didn't sacrifice shit, after the initial wavings on 2:5 left him dry, he knew he had no choice but to hit gosu fatties to win, there was nothing about destiny's prospects involved in that line of thinking. the real sacrifice was gosu made so that agony could win - though that ended up laughably bad as well, since he ended up returning into a nice fleetcatch furthermore, it was a collective gosu decision to "die" for agony: you said yourself caj broke their nap without HC consent, i think you've got the selfishness part quite wrong there.

destiny's #2 has nothing directly to do with caj, it's vgn who suicided; not caj who orchestrated some great hc manoeuvre. this being said, if there is any luck of it: i do hope destiny win over CT because then that'd wrap off this round quite well.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 16:48   #80
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
VgN players also sacrificed their fleet values and score for agony to get first, only for him to get his 10k shadows FC by Destiny (all this shit about "it was expected" and "we knew he would be FC" is total crap) it was all in vain, but im not shocked you choose to gloss over the losses you suffered.

oh well...gg GoSu/VgN...clearly outplayed us there

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....

Last edited by Mek; 16 Mar 2007 at 17:00.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 17:24   #81
Alki
Drink is Good

well if the goal was to make caj not win, id say they did
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 17:35   #82
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Sjor ur sooooo full of shit!

VGN ****ed up, from odds on favourites to be #1, to being 10mill behind #2, nice going wise ass.

All through out the round Gosu used VGN for their own gain and pride, and thats what killed them.

Destiny on the other hand have never helped Caj anymore than they have helped any other member, and the fact every time you lose a ship and come on here moaning about it just proves it is infact YOU who is the one clutching at straws.

I've DC'd Caj, and even though he was our top guy, he self covered the majority of his calls, only having 3 major incs all round, 1 got his roids, and some idiots called VGN tried to FC him, and ended up causing themselves more harm (wp there btw).

So Sjor, stfu, ur constant whining is not wanted, and very little people will agree with u at the end of the round about caj, most ppl were just willing to go along with the HC using alliance lies to stir up some hatred towards Caj, and to have a reason to hit him etc, coz as far as i can see hes played a perfect round with regards to Destiny, and Destiny love him
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 18:02   #83
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Caj could have ran his other fleet but he didnt.

gosu however sacrificed VGN for their own goal (in which they didnt succeed lol)

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 23:42   #84
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

lol sjor still hasnt given this up?

rounds over alrdy jesus!!!

And, I see now, I should have let mac/elviz/cardinub roid me that tick

might have been BIG difference hehh

was a fkin stupid spend ... i was sooo stoned that night lol

:P
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 23:45   #85
Caj
speed demon

btw thanks to Almi, Disc and Rikard and others posting in my defence
o/