User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 20:16   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
One week in

So we're 8 days into the round now.

One week out of the total eight.

13% into the round.

What's happening? It's remarkably close, isn't it?

Between the top 4 (I could include Insomnia, but I won't - sorry guys), we have a 40k difference for average scores. Not that much.

1up and Angels have swapped ranks 1 and 2 a couple of times.

NewDawn seem to have a stable position at #3 - at least until Exilition add those remaining players, once they get incomings (no need to add them until they have hostiles coming).

Is the round going to continue like this?

Will the top 4 just keep swapping around for the next 8 weeks until the end?

That'd be pretty dull, guys.

I personally don't think any of these alliances has the power on their own to take on another.

Each one would need help to take the others down.

If they want to, that is. Maybe the top 2 (Angels and 1up) are happy just swapping around, and are going to hope that the swap is in their favour, come 23rd December.

I'm curious to see which one will approach other alliances for a little help in taking the other down.

Will the first alliance to approach others for help be regarded as something of a cop-out though, or will it just be accepted as inevitable?

Personally, I expect there to be some form of blocking of NAPing. I won't think any less of HC who realise they need help, and swallow their pride. What is your opinion?