User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Mar 2014, 19:17   #1
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Hey guys how is it going

Anyone from the early 2000's ?
Unread 13 Mar 2014, 22:10   #2
Landor Maxim

Landor Maxim is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Hey guys how is it going

Early 2000 was not that long ago
Landor Maxim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2014, 16:32   #3
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Re: Hey guys how is it going

Well, 12-13 years ago.

Unless you're going from 2999 / 2014 then yeah, whatcha talkin' about willis?1

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2014, 22:31   #4
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I am from a time before now.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2014, 11:04   #5
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I am still here. not sure when I joined first.

Edit: apparently Oct 2003. is that early 2000s?
Unread 13 May 2014, 17:40   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Yeah. It's been a while since the early 2000s hasn't it.

It's strange thinking how life panned out.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2014, 19:49   #7
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts

It is amazing how time seems to pass quicker the older you get, I think us oldies should get together and form two new Planetarion alliances, suck my balls (SMB) for guys and lick my tits (LMT) for girls. We could really show these youngsters how to spectacularly destroy your own galaxy in 36 hours, then spend the next several weeks chilling out on the forums.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2014, 20:21   #8
Billy No Brains

Billy No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant future

Things were never the same after Yasser Arafat got banned

Last edited by Billy No Brains; 24 May 2014 at 07:07.
Billy No Brains is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2014, 20:23   #9
Doogle

Doogle can only hope to improve

Don't be a dick Billy, he posted like, 3 times, and one of those was asking girls to send him pictures.
Unread 27 May 2014, 03:57   #10
QUEST

QUEST is an unknown quantity at this point

Lynx
QUEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2014, 10:07   #11
Ghosteh
Pariah

Ghosteh is a jewel in the roughGhosteh is a jewel in the roughGhosteh is a jewel in the rough

yo
Ghosteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 16:44   #12
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
Yeah. It's been a while since the early 2000s hasn't it.

It's strange thinking how life panned out.
lol fag!

Shoshuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2014, 15:45   #13
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Does 2003 count?

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2014, 19:59   #14
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

apparently I haven't been here in 3 years.

Wow Sword logged in!
that's a flash from the past...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2014, 23:59   #15
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I am from 2001. But my prev. account got banned or something??

MERRY XMAS ETC DRE
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores

Last edited by Androme; 25 Dec 2014 at 00:20.
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2014, 00:31   #16
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Merry Christmas

@Androme2 - Androme2 has been around since 2003 and I can't find any account which is just Androme from before then. So either they changed forum things or they literally deleted your account completely or ... idk.

Anyway, if you want I can rename Androme2 to Androme?
Unread 26 Dec 2014, 15:57   #17
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough

strange
Unread 29 Dec 2014, 18:52   #18
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
Merry Christmas

@Androme2 - Androme2 has been around since 2003 and I can't find any account which is just Androme from before then. So either they changed forum things or they literally deleted your account completely or ... idk.

Anyway, if you want I can rename Androme2 to Androme?
Yes please Appoco <3 I was actually banned for I can't remember what and then told I can signup again but told my original account would not be deleted and I'd have to put up with Androme2 thanks for looking
----------retired-------
Unread 30 Dec 2014, 11:24   #19
Appocomaster
PA Team

Tada!
Unread 30 Dec 2014, 13:26   #20
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
Tada!
Thank you Gandalf!! I feel like a whole new man!
----------retired-------
Unread 11 Jan 2015, 23:08   #21
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Just started again myself, I believe I started from that period then made a come back from around that time.

Happy New Year all!

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2015, 03:25   #22
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Hi
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2015, 23:03   #23
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point

Join Date 4 Oct 2001 I remember Sword and Ghosteh, first time I've looked in here since March 2010. Started playing Round 2, forget what round was my last.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote