User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:13   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Myself, abuse, and quitting.

If this thread has nothing to do with u, dont bother reading it. Its long and boring.

OK, im making this post at a time whne things are very difficult. Im putting it here as mnay ppl over many alilances have asked whats happening, so this makes it easy for everyone. Is it the right place for it, maybe, maybe not. But this is something that needs to be done.

What I will post is facts, and not up for discussion, any flaming and I will just request the thread be closed, and left up so my friends can read it.

This round has been a particulary nasty one for me.
I have been abused personally, just for following the rules, and for sticking up for what I believe is right.

First TehProphet deleted for a well documented case of worms/trokjans or watever they are called. He cheated and was sent away form our home know as planetarion.

When I kicked him from gal channel, saying he was cheating scum (well he is )
, FT decided that he would side with TP.
I was kick banned from the room.
Then things got particulary nasty.

What I should tell u now is that I teach 4 to 7 yr olds and am particulary passionate about it. FT knows this, and abused this.
This happened

<FT> forest shags his pupils
<FT> pedo init
<FT> ;p
<FT> hey last year they went on an africa trip
<FT> and you wonder why africa has so much aids
This followed a particular theme and such logs were common, until FT was roided and exiled.

His comment was to say I would regret it.

Since then, things got nasty.
The gal pic was changed (Tehprophet was still the owner of original image, and we overlooked changing it), to a line drawing of me and a child, having sexual relations, and the title 'with love from TP and FT, or something like that. at the same time, the GC couldnt get online to change at as he says he was being dossed.

Now talking in #feds
<Forest_afk> * FT invites you to join #nfu
<Forest_afk> * Set by Ice on Mon Apr 26 16:58:42
<Forest_afk> -P- #nfu: NosFeratU - The Home of The Darkness
<Forest_afk> <Klendau> Almost as much as i "enjoy" quote marks
<Forest_afk> <FT> ahhh u little pedofile
<Forest_afk> <Sqrl|Sunshine> Ft
<Forest_afk> <Klendau> Hi, "Forest"
<Forest_afk> <Forest_afk> ft grow the fk up
<Forest_afk> <Sqrl|Sunshine> u have an very bad obsession with forest
<Forest_afk> <FT> **** u u little gay ****
<Forest_afk> <FT> forest we are coming for you
<Forest_afk> iots non stop
<Forest_afk> its bad enough he attacks me conatsnt in the game, but i shouldnt ahve to put up with this in irc also
<widget> hmm
<widget> gimme a moment
<Forest_afk> <FT> http://www.digitalbrain.com/tehprophet/forest.gif
<Forest_afk> i havent looked at that
<Forest_afk> i bet its abusive
<Forest_afk> <TehPropheT> LOL
<Forest_afk> -
<Forest_afk> TehPropheT is [email protected] * TehPropheT
<Forest_afk> TehPropheT on @#nfu @#hyperpipe @#ViolatorS @#TheViolators
<Forest_afk> TehPropheT using *.netgamers.org The NetGamers IRC Network
<Forest_afk> TehPropheT is away: Counter Strike @195.20.108.11:27035
<Forest_afk> TehPropheT End of /WHOIS list.
<Forest_afk> -
<Forest_afk> <TehPropheT> HAHA
<Forest_afk> <TehPropheT> PEDO
<Forest_afk> whats the point in playing with ppl like taht doing waht they want

This coincided with myslef being invited into rooms, and more 'pedo abuse' being spammed, along with FT having friends paste to me what he says, so he could avoid the ignore command. It was constant, and vicious, and ended with him being killed from server.

Now onto Abe.
It started with a simple argument about which gal would finish top, and ended with a full blown argument, in which this was stated...

<Abe> i have full access to HC computer
<Abe> from phraktos
<Abe> since I am his source of movies and such on
<Abe> my connection ... can bring down fang priv server and phraktos same time
<Abe> without even feeling the dos attack
<Abe> i have feckin OC3 155 Mb/s
<Abe> thats on gigabyte platform
<Abe> for optical fibre
<Forest_afk> ?
<Abe> last time and only time Spinner closed my account PA was offline for 3 days
<Abe> so
<Abe> wtf do u think who will attack who ?

<Forest_afk> ahh so u openly threaten ppl ?
<Forest_afk> sweet
<Abe> nah
<Abe> it happened
<Abe> without threatening
<Abe> Fury had to pay 1200 pounds for a new server
<Abe> after they kicked Mano out
<Abe> in round 7 or 8
<Forest_afk> conversation over
<Abe> 7 that was
<Abe> ))
<Abe> not cofortable with this eh ?
<Abe>
Abe>
<Forest_afk> not confortable with talkjing to someoen who uses/threatens outside dos attacks and the such, within a game
<Abe> well
<Forest_afk> u sir are a wanker, and i refuse to speak with u again
<Abe> its simple
<Abe> if someone doesnt respect their word
<Abe> i just simple use other methods to punish
<Abe> i got a promise
<Abe> from phraktos
<Abe> and from fang
<Abe> no threats no nothing.. they just promised
<Abe> now ... if something happends... what do u think i should do ?
<Abe> aplause of the low selfesteem those guys have ?
<Abe> nah
<Abe> i strike back

He was proven to be lying on the fury/pa threats, but wasnt kicked from his alliance.
Next I catch him openly cheating. There was NO doubt about it, and providing fleet anyalsis scans from an offline planet pretty much summed it up.
When closed, he started senidng my files thru IRC.

<Forest_afk> u understand stuff right?
<Forest_afk> windows_2000_source_code.zip (193.226.6.229)
<Phil^> heh
<Forest_afk> thats what abe tried sending me
<Phil^> that got leaked ages ago
<Forest_afk> i declined of c
<Phil^> heh. on ng ?
<Forest_afk> is it bad?
<Phil^> or fangnet
<Forest_afk> yup
<Phil^> yes
<Forest_afk> here
<Phil^> its illegal
<Forest_afk> two secs ago
<Phil^> #feds then
<Forest_afk> k ty
<Forest_afk> what exactly does that file do?
<Phil^> it depends
<Phil^> if its the orig win2k source then its something microsfot and the fbi have been tracking ppl owtn it down
<Phil^> and its like 200+ meg
<Phil^> if its not that large it could be anything named as that

Real or fake, the intent was there. and I got that continously over two servers.

Over this i was dissapointed with the attitude of several ppl.
The forementioned 'people' and tere friends.
There allies who refuse to do anything about it, especially Pack, who refused to act on a veryu vicious hate campaign.
There gal mates who stand by and say it hasnt anything to do with them, and that if there gal cheats it shouldnt be reported.

I always must say a thank you to all those players, from enemy and freindly allies alike, and a supporting role from pateam (mainly phil), and widget form #feds who gave me support in this matter, and ahve enabled me to come to a decision.

I have been feeling very low over this and had decided to quit pa, a game i love, but in which the personaly abuse makes it not worth my while.

However, after listening to ppl who have supported me, I ahve decided not to be run out of this game by a certain group of 'people' who really shouldnt be allowed on the internet, and whom shouldnt be allowed to affect game play, or others feelings and emotions.

I have therefore decided to carry on playing planetarion, and to wipe from the game, cheats, abusers and ppl who ruin the game for others by abusing the spirit iof the game.

If u have reached the end of this thread, I either thank you for your support in this matter, or I turn my back on u if u are one of teh afore mentioned persons

Kind Regards

Forest
Planetarion Player.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:18   #2
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Myself, abuse, and quitting.

hurrah

and excuse my typos
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:21   #3
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

You go forest! \o/
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:21   #4
BeeKiller
Theh Muffin Man \o/

BeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
hurrah
^ what he said
glad ur not quitting Forest m8
-Superfly
R4: Seal left to ReCon then TRT (ReBorn)
R5-8: Don't remember exact order, but, ReBorn, Silver, Legends
R9: Didn't Play
R9.5-11: FAnG Defence Genius & later HC
R12: LCH Defence Genius
R13 and beyond: Angels Genius
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:23   #5
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

We don´t see eye to eye on many things, Forest.

But I wish you the best in this new endeavour, and will help you, should you need or want my help, since i believe, that this game would be a better game to play without the constant abuse and cheating going on.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:26   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Forest quite clearly owns.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:26   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hope shits like that get deleted off my internet.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:27   #8
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

well done mate, i will of-course stand by you no matter what. I have no clause or reason to otherwise.

and to the cheaters, i dont believe in cheating, i play this game:

1 - for the community
2 - for the challenge when i compete against others to see how i do.

people who openly cheat, or go out of their way to ruin the game for others dont deserve to be a part of a community which has no many compassionate indivuals in it, and as such should be removed and banned permanently.

this is just a game, but a game that people have played for years, and are leaving because of cheating scum.

lets fight these as a community and not support it in any way, shape or form.

im behind you 100% mate.
===================================================
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:27   #9
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Nice to see that you will continue playing. The only problem I see is that you joined a gal with FT to begin with. Its a wellknown fact that he`s an idiot, who more often then not, ends up fecking up his own gal. From that point of view, I guess you had it comming.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:28   #10
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

onr question: why do you even care what ppl like FT or TP say?!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:28   #11
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

*grumble*
stuff like that pisses me off
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:29   #12
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Ow damn. Dunno what to say... Can't believe you join a galaxy with those people in the first place... But now you know.. Good
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:30   #13
unimatrix

unimatrix is on a distinguished road

how stupid and narowminded can some people get . Its just a game for crying out loud . Dossing people and abusing them with harsh accusations like having sex with children is gooing to far . And i believe there should be a zero tollerance to this matter . If someone would acuse another of sexual misconduct and that is not the case ( it hardly is ) then he/she should be removed from the server for a period of time . As for FT : he is truelly childish i have had problems with him and he is on my PERM ignore . Unfortunatly can such people ruin a months work .

BTW good luck forest

xVx Morale HC R 90

We shall rise like a phoenix

ancient times :

vVv , Angel , Fury , Ğragons , TUD, TGE, eclipse , 4D , chaoz , ACID , Vision , Osiris , Newdawn , xVx , CT

Last edited by unimatrix; 27 Apr 2004 at 21:40.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:31   #14
Mendosa
Satanic op

Mendosa is an unknown quantity at this point

Make the mother feckers burn Forest we're with ya all the way
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:32   #15
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Way to go.
Glad your not quitting

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:45   #16
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

Forest, you are a decent man, anyone who knows you knows it!
The job you do in RL is to be commended, not many could do what you do. I know I couldn't. I also know how important it is to you.
I'm glad to see you aren't leaving PA or IRC, the place wouldn't be the same without you.
Don't let the morons get you down!!

*hugs*
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:54   #17
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

We were all once great friends.
We were all once a great alliance.
We were all once side by side....

Why cant we all go back to this times?

Community for community - join #PA
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 22:02   #18
[Racer]
Allianceless ex Ely Hc

[Racer] is an unknown quantity at this point

If any of thoose ppl were in my alliance they would be kicked out so fast they would never know what hit them. This behaviour is so lame that I cant find words for it.

GL in this fight Forest, and please dont let the shitheads get to you.

regards
[Racer]

ps.
To the HC of the alliance(s) where theese shitheads are
please do something bout this, if you dont act on it you
agree to it.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 22:04   #19
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Forest, I only know you through various posts on these forums, as I have never talked with you on IRC (not that I recall, anyway), but you rock. Clearly.

Good luck on your quest, if you ever find anything illegal about VGN, then tell me, and we'll get it sorted.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 22:04   #20
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

know what you mean about FT, he's a ****head and TP also, discovered about TP when he 'joined' my speedround gal recently, although it turned out it was 2nd account so he could get our gal status

GL with trying to get rid of these cheating sh*ts from PA and dont let idiots like that get to you

Stifler

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 22:09   #21
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Forest i know i havent spoken to you much lately but these accusations against you are utterly ridiculous and pathetic. for what it's worth you have my support too.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 22:14   #22
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you have shown to not tolerate cheaters, liars and scum I applaud you, its good that you are in a certain position within your alliance to do something about these kind of people, what you should do is ignore tw@ts like that, carry on kicking them and exploiting them and have the good old pa spirit of honour. Wish you good luck and its good that you arent letting people like this ruin the game for you.

Good Luck
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 22:15   #23
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
Forest i know i havent spoken to you much lately but these accusations against you are utterly ridiculous and pathetic. for what it's worth you have my support too.
Its not accustaions as such, its just pure abuse.

I would like to thank everyone for there support, both eher and irc. The level of it over the last hour has been amazing, and im truly touched.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 22:22   #24
Bazza[RB]

Bazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Re: Myself, abuse, and quitting.

respect to you Forest - and good luck in your quest

Played every round since r2. RB/Fury/Eclipse/Kralizec/MISTU/Angels/Urwins/Jenova/VisioN/audentes/xVx/Osiris/apprime/FaNG/Ultores/p3n/Mercenaries/ZT/ND

Last edited by Bazza[RB]; 27 Apr 2004 at 22:24. Reason: misspelling
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 22:33   #25
F0rk
Pronged Utensil

F0rk will become famous soon enoughF0rk will become famous soon enough

Nice to see you not leaving the game because of the actions of a mindless minority Forest.

All the best
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 22:33   #26
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

yeah well accusations as abuse, is what it amounts to. i know what i meant! heh.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 22:37   #27
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad you're not quitting Forest, and good luck in your quest.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 23:01   #28
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

gald you arn't quiting

i'm 100% with you on everything you have said

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 23:19   #29
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

You have a lot of support Forest. It sucks that you have to go through that. A lot of other people would have given up. Don't worry about those dude's. Continuing to expose them like this, is your best defense. Keep it up.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 23:32   #30
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

bah, thats nothing compared to what I went through with FT should count yourself lucky innit.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 23:36   #31
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Glad you're sticking around, dont let some >insert insults< brat spoil your fun over PA and the community
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 00:20   #32
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about

This is... amusing,
i could not have belived there were people like them still around in this diminishing community..
It is a game indeed, I have had very very little against 'ingame abusage' (which means hunting
down specific planets, brakeing deals for personal gain with 'outsiders' etc etc.) but if it reaches a
personal level when its no longer just simple clicks on the military page...
For i have left the 'scenes' already i do not know the story from any other source than what you
wrote, but im still glad you decided to stay in the game still Forest, you will 'know' when your time to
end your sessions within planetarion will come, but for sure dont let it be affected by something
like this mate, we all have our memories of the sleepless nights it would be a shame to have
such tainted final one

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Racer]
GL in this fight Forest, and please dont let the shitheads get to you.
This fella has summarized my thoughts pretty nicely over here, definately worth a quote

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 00:29   #33
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You were unlucky with the morons in your galaxy. I'm glad you're staying though Forest. Firstly because then you couldn't be on my "Which AD Poster are you" (:P) and secondly because you're a great guy

I know how that crap with pedophile comments gets to you. I'm hoping to be a teacher too (start my PGCE in September), and with all the scares and hype about now regarding pedophilia, I'd be sickened if someone tried to make a joke about it.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 00:55   #34
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

O_o TomKat will be a teacher...
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 01:17   #35
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I'll throw in my support for Forest too. Players that treat ppl like they did you over a game, should have their ip's blocked for all future for netgamers/forums/game.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 28 Apr 2004, 01:30   #36
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay
O_o TomKat will be a teacher...
Best ever \o/
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 04:17   #37
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

/me throws his hat into the ring aswell.

I've only played with ya 1 round Forest, but you've been great m8 Don't ever let people online get to the point where they ruin your fun. If you quit, do it becuase RL needs you, or because the game has gone to sh*t, never becuase a couple of 5 year old wankers are getting off on abusing you
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 08:33   #38
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

\\o \o/ o// Forest \\o \o/ o//
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 09:02   #39
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
We don´t see eye to eye on many things, Forest.

But I wish you the best in this new endeavour, and will help you, should you need or want my help, since i believe, that this game would be a better game to play without the constant abuse and cheating going on.

The things Desse said I agree with totally.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 09:14   #40
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

That is astonishing, disgusting and upsetting behaviour by the people named. I really am outstanded that people can be so mindlessly hurtful. It has always angered me beyond belief when I hear about people abusing other people like this. I feel for you Forest, quite truely. And if I can ever help you in your quest to remove people such as this, then please ask.

Reading this is a crap way to start the day. *sigh*
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 09:36   #41
fuz

fuz is an unknown quantity at this point

It's sad that those things happened, but you can't consider quitting because of it. I know i wouldn't. I've been flamed quite alot these last days.. hehe..
I'm sure you wouldnt get these harsh pm's, if you could try to play the game the real way

Don't give up

fuz

Last edited by fuz; 28 Apr 2004 at 09:47.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 09:42   #42
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

glad you're not quitting and all, you're a good guy
But I really think you shouldn't care about what a stupid idiot like FT says to you.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 09:55   #43
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

FT has always been a cretin, suprised by abe and whats happened recently with him as I have always seen him as a nice guy.

Forest sometimes ppl are worth working about and what they think. I would say TP and FT just prove what complete and utter wasters they are. Being "hard" on the internet makes you look petty and pathetic.

Glad you staying forest and lets hope ppl like this are weeed from ou community. On a side note FT is a UK citizen andthis could be classified as anti-social behaviour. Mightbe worh getting it checked out with the police.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 12:48   #44
LeviUK
Galley Slave

LeviUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Not to mention defamatory/libellious as the comments were made in a public location.. the ISP of the offenders would be my first port of call as they will usually have a Acceptable Use Policy which this clearly breaches. Made in jest, as abuse or otherwise, they are potentially damaging comments.

Planetarion Amateur since round 4.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 13:24   #45
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

Forest is da man. gl in life. you need anything just ask
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:25   #46
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

You have my full support Forest...
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 17:10   #47
Morbid

Morbid is an unknown quantity at this point

Never have been bothered to reply on a thread..... but for this one i make an exception. I even witnessed the lameness with my own eys. And they belong to the lowest kind of ppl. Forest, you've got my support. Those peops should be banned for live, and if i was HC of one alliance i would have known what to do: Kick, ban , suspend (9999 years)

(my first post btw )
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 17:38   #48
AndroX
xXx

AndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: Myself, abuse, and quitting.

Hmm, all I can add is this:

FT was "rude" to vision some rounds ago and said the same things
he sad to you to us.
I even reported him for this at #cservice and they didnt do $hit about it.
Then we banned him from our channels, but since he's on dial up he came
back no matter what. Vialoting every cservice rule when he is online.
You can report him dozens of times, but it seems he got friends in cservice that
dont stick to their own rulez. (no wonder alliances get their own irc servers).

glad yer not quiting \o/

Anyways, we'll keep in thouch matey. Take care
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 19:23   #49
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Go Forest \o/

You're one of the only people I've seen take an active interest in doing everything you can to stop cheating (Most people seem apathetic about it ) I'd like to re-announce my support for you (as I did when I pmed you on IRC ). Excellent to see you've decided to stay, without people like you, PA would finally collapse!

[ND]Gate
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 20:35   #50
zippy

zippy is an unknown quantity at this point

Androx, no matter what friends he has anywhere, he doesnt get away with things at all. No matter what you think. Not everyone is corrupt on this server, and yes he has been glined and is now using a recently reggistered P nickname. Some of us are on the case and stuff does get done.
Closed Thread