User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Dec 2015, 08:36   #1
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Web Page designer wanted

Hi Folks,
I'm Looking for someone in the community that could do me a favour and help design a web page for a pakistani orphanage.

If you could either reply back or PM me on forums or drop me a PM on IRC that would be ace.

Many thanks

Paisley
Unread 11 Dec 2015, 10:25   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Web Page designer wanted

Whilst I in no way have time (or ability) to design a website, what sort of thing are you looking for? Preemptively asking the question for others.

A single page, several pages, picture gallery, the ability to register and login and post things? payment information? either donation or shopping abilities?
Unread 11 Dec 2015, 14:18   #3
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

http://johnsministries.org/ <--- was looking at something like that but for a pakistani orphanage would be ideal senario
Unread 13 Dec 2015, 13:57   #4
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Get yourself a wordpress host and then head over to themeforest.

For $40 you will get yourself a pro theme that you can customise to your hearts content.

Alternatively -

Get yourself over to freelancer.com and put a request out for a website designer. The guys I've worked with on there for corporate branding and design work have all been absolutely excellent.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2015, 23:03   #5
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

I have found a volunteer many thanks to the PA community