User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Sep 2003, 20:01   #51
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
I knew there was hope for you Zhukov, now can you tell me what 2*3 is?

(yes I'm bored )
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 21:32   #52
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
I was trying to help you silly boy.
There's alot of people out there, who manages to ge 4, when adding 2+2.

What?
You do know what "theoretical" means... don't you?
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 23:20   #53
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
What?
You do know what "theoretical" means... don't you?
Sorry Einstein, but your lost.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 01:58   #54
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
Focht in charge of military?
Nope.
Quote:
Or maybe we didn't even register the alliance as "Eclipse"...wooh...

Jeez.

Is there a topic on AD that doesn't revolve around Eclipse's workings? I can't believe you're all discussing the number of members Eclipse has.
We are the centre of the universe.
Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
surely you know the value of forcing your opponents into the limelight while you hide out of the way? its been something our mutual sides have done very successfully in the past, guess you got beat to the punch this time though.
That'd actually be a very well thought out post if it held any creedence at all.
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
Nope, I was just there to check if I had gotten the correct address.
For all I know, I might get bored in the future, thats why I like to have the addresses of alliance irc servers
You need to get some p0rn.
Quote:
Originally posted by TehVader
I knew there was hope for you Zhukov, now can you tell me what 2*3 is?

(yes I'm bored )
Norteh Vader!

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 10:58   #55
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RealJames
We are the centre of the universe.
*marks on intel db that 10:5:5 is Eclipse*

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:50   #56
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
OMG, how did you find out my planet !!
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 14:39   #57
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KillGhost
OMG, how did you find out my planet !!
Your fellow HC talk too much, may I suggest flogging as a suitable punishment?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 20:13   #58
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Quote:
Your fellow HC talk too much, may I suggest flogging as a suitable punishment?
Don't worry, i have something very evil in mind.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 21:02   #59
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by KillGhost
Don't worry, i have something very evil in mind.
As opposed to flogging, or whipping, which you would thoroughly enjoy from the other HC (which, I'd like to note, are all male, with the exception of QD. And possible Fork).
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 21:27   #60
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
James likes the whip? Oooh gotta test that then
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 22:04   #61
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Desse
lol.

Try reading the nick backwards.

Does the nick Montana remind you of anything ?
no.

plz enlighten me.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 19:37   #62
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
the next post will be made by cypher whining about the state pa is in nowadays
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 19:44   #63
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
only that few planets this round?....... that's scary:/
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 20:48   #64
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
only that few planets this round?....... that's scary:/

Read it again cyph. He said the centre of the universe. So he took the coords of the topmost planet at the time, and divided them all by 2.
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 21:03   #65
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Read it again cyph. He said the centre of the universe. So he took the coords of the topmost planet at the time, and divided them all by 2.
sadly enough i understood that....
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 23:24   #66
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
The circle is now complete.

*Vrum vrum*

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 23:27   #67
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
The circle is now complete.

*Vrum vrum*

Isn't that line from the Lion King?
Who goes Vrum Vrum in the lion king?
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 23:29   #68
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Isn't that line from the Lion King?
Who goes Vrum Vrum in the lion king?
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote