User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Feb 2005, 23:03   #51
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
PS the reason for me quitting is not because i have exams or been busy with rl all round, or being generally bored with PA but seriously because I have lost a crystal roid by a covert operation on my planet. I am outraged and strained at such losses & cannot play on. I admit defeat !
Can the covert op nub that pwned jerome please contact me for a free credit for r13?

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 15:18   #52
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi!

In this thread, I honour/dishonour everyone who has the pleasure/displeasure of being a close friend of mine because I am so sure that if they were indeed close friends of mine or ones I enjoyed talking with, playing with, they would clearly need an ego-massage after all, I go out of my way to surround myself with people who need that kind of an egoistic boost and not intelligent enough to “get” what I think of them anyway.

However, this thread gives many of you a chance to troll me rather than vice-versa for once. Do enjoy this, I will be certainly reading this enthusiastically a million times over throughout my life in hope that someone posts a good comment to further my ego as I have not much better and more important things to do in my life.

R2: x:x:x dont remember (of) dont remember :: #NEWBED.
R3: 58:15:12 :: Closed Eyes (of) Ghostworlds :: VtS & Quha :: #95
R4: 213:1:1 :: Scythe-Angel (of) HurriCanian Fortress :: WolfPack :: #93
R5: 35:8:1or 11(?:/) :: quit 2-3 weeks before end of r, didnt & dont care :: Quha :: apparently #80~?
R11: 2:1:3 :: Serenity (of) Blaspheme :: 1up :: #14
R12: 25:1:2 :: Synthetic Sid (of) The Fury :: 1up :: #NEWBED.
(omg lol i was top5 for quite first 300 ticks so i was clearly the best of the best!112)

jerome"`" joel josy

1up (<3)
Victurus te Saluto
The WolfPack
Quha occasionally too.

"so good you can`t stop envying
so arrogant you keep on hating"

PS the reason for me quitting is not because i have exams or been busy with rl all round, or being generally bored with PA but seriously because I have lost a crystal roid by a covert operation on my planet. I am outraged and strained at such losses & cannot play on. I admit defeat !
Hey jerome, I'll miss you and the fun discussions we had. And it could have been worse, they could have destroyed an Eonium roid "SHOCKER" !!

nway gl and maybe till another time.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 18:48   #53
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Hahah.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 19:04   #54
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

fkin nublet, you can never quit and you kno it
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 19:52   #55
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

only jernub could post so much in a farewell thread:\ noob
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 11:26   #56
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

good riddence.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 23:22   #57
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Hi! 30 Apr 2005 16:52 flaming without reasoning
har i got negative comment for giving jerome exactly what he wanted/deserved. Brave man for doing it anonymously aswell

Unread 30 Apr 2005, 23:28   #58
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Deserved?! :(((
Unread 1 May 2005, 00:07   #59
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

ow ye definatly

Unread 1 May 2005, 02:43   #60
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hes back :/
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 19:18   #61
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Shit. jerry quit :\

YOU SUCK FOR QUITTING (and at quitting I might add).

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 19:46   #62
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

damn me for not looking at the dates before pm-ing jer asking if he was leaving
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 00:27   #63
jerome

i don't recall ever receiving a pm from you?

(ps hi to the rest of you jerome-wannabe's.)
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 00:50   #64
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 10:18   #65
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

fag.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 13:21   #66
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

More have fallen over this my young friend ... this is nothing nothing to be ashamed of !!

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Nov 2005, 09:03   #67
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Didnt you quit kj because someone set your research back at the start of rnd 12
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 09:45   #68
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Didnt you quit kj because someone set your research back at the start of rnd 12
They even did that this round aswell ... I was so close to quitting

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Nov 2005, 09:50   #69
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
They even did that this round aswell ... I was so close to quitting
what again :/

meanies.
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 21:04   #70
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
i don't recall ever receiving a pm from you?

(ps hi to the rest of you jerome-wannabe's.)
on irc fool
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 02:34   #71
TheSaint

TheSaint is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Hi!

get ur arse on my chan when on irc i havent spanked u for that round u left for france yet.

quitting?! hah who r u kidding...
<3
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 11:58   #72
jerome

aye aye, i'm there.

also i also went to new york during that! so i have double excuse.

furthermore, it is cute to note how many views i have for this thread.
ego++
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 12:11   #73
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
what again :/

meanies.
Ya I know, I'm gonna file a complaint about this ... I'm being bullied !!!

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Nov 2005, 12:11   #74
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
furthermore, it is cute to note how many views i have for this thread.
ego++
I know the feeling

FA Gaming community