User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 09:36   #1
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
So, Who were we all then? (R17)

The traditional thread where you can post your planet-name, co-ords and/or fleet, and have the opportunity to tell us of your highs and lows for the round.

I know the round hasnt actually finished yet, however most people know where i live anyway, and thus at tick 1331:

You are: Sovereign of Dark Aurora (1:1:13)
Size:518 (Rank: 557)
Value:1,022,257 (Rank: 690)
Score:1,445,657 (Rank: 818)
XP:8,468 (Rank: 902)

Total Round Roids; 722 (Rank: 1662)
Total Lost Roids; 204 (Rank: 2065)

I was in 1:1 again this round. First time i have been a Zik since R7, and i had a generally much better experience with them than that horrid experiment. Having said that, due to me being really stupid, i forgot to recall my attacking Cruisers (namely Rogues) even after calcing battles and realising that they would all die on about four occasions. Once, i suicided my fleet on a topish planet and got a huge number of roids and XP but lost about 95% of my ships \o/.

Most built ship was Rogue.

Feel free to continue the tradition .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote