User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Sep 2016, 16:24   #201
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

Who attacked Ultores?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2016, 16:45   #202
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Noone, we went for negative initiation of roids!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2016, 18:45   #203
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

It was nelito with his ally
Unread 13 Sep 2016, 18:59   #204
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Noone, we went for negative initiation of roids!
Thats lies and propganda.
My intel says that the mining page decide to rebell and fight back

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 06:48   #205
Gen_Chaos

Gen_Chaos will become famous soon enoughGen_Chaos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuPPie View Post
I wanna make a Qoute from Chenchaos in EOR ceremony last round:

<[Bows]GenChaos> Want to give a shout-out to the Ult guys for once again proving they are good friends and trustworthy allies.

Good that you guys can be trusted too :P
I am not going to get into the tit-for-tat. We stuck by Ult all round until we realized that Ult and Norse made a pact to go for 1-2 rank. The plan seems obvious, pound p3ngs till they drop to rank 4, nap the block hitting Bows so you couldn't be asked for support by us, and enable Norse to get to r2. We have nothing against Norse atm, but I think we have a right to fight for rank 2 and not be railroaded. It's amazing how this scenario can be claimed to be Bows backstabbing Ult. Flabbergasts me the disinformation you put out.

You promised green_cat help if we were attacked by a block... so you hammer pengs, who were our only potential help during the blocking, and nap all the blockers. My last pm to Chimpie was asking for you guys to lay off pengs a couple days because we needed them, and as usual this round, I got totally ignored, and in fact, you increased your fleet count on pengs, according to my records. Great answer for our request for help.

I am not going to post again about this because I think the universe clearly sees that Ult was the first to throw Bows under the bus. You can twist it any way you want but I don't think you will find many takers. We were all prepared to go for rank 2 and let Ult or whoever was strongest and had less hate on them this round than was directed at us win the round. But we sure didn't bargain for 4th or worse, like Ult set us up for.
Gen_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 07:23   #206
GuPPie

GuPPie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick guys!! Pick up you Alu caps! Aliens are comming!!! Haha

You made up a nice story to justify for yourself . Norse, 20k roids less, 15 mill behind came for your second spot, while we attacked the ally standing 6-7 mill behind you on the thirth.
GuPPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 08:24   #207
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Still waiting for munkees logs. Lokken said its OK so get them up, or will this be like your 'evidence' that never materialised? Same old record
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 09:15   #208
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen_Chaos
I am not going to get into the tit-for-tat. We stuck by Ult all round until we realized that Ult and Norse made a pact to go for 1-2 rank. The plan seems obvious, pound p3ngs till they drop to rank 4, nap the block hitting Bows so you couldn't be asked for support by us, and enable Norse to get to r2. We have nothing against Norse atm, but I think we have a right to fight for rank 2 and not be railroaded. It's amazing how this scenario can be claimed to be Bows backstabbing Ult. Flabbergasts me the disinformation you put out.

You promised green_cat help if we were attacked by a block... so you hammer pengs, who were our only potential help during the blocking, and nap all the blockers. My last pm to Chimpie was asking for you guys to lay off pengs a couple days because we needed them, and as usual this round, I got totally ignored, and in fact, you increased your fleet count on pengs, according to my records. Great answer for our request for help.

I am not going to post again about this because I think the universe clearly sees that Ult was the first to throw Bows under the bus. You can twist it any way you want but I don't think you will find many takers. We were all prepared to go for rank 2 and let Ult or whoever was strongest and had less hate on them this round than was directed at us win the round. But we sure didn't bargain for 4th or worse, like Ult set us up for.
Does 2nd or 4th actually make a difference to you?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 09:44   #209
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Does 2nd or 4th actually make a difference to you?
Maybe we should set them up for 10th right from the start next round
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 10:51   #210
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quick guys!! Pick up you Alu caps! Aliens are comming!!! Haha

You made up a nice story to justify for yourself . Norse, 20k roids less, 15 mill behind came for your second spot, while we attacked the ally standing 6-7 mill behind you on the thirth.
Ah, yeah, we need to justify ourself now days to not stagnate/ruin PA even more.
There is not room for two of the best alliances to be NAPed/allied for the "whole" round now days, the negative effect it might have at PA might lead to a premature death of the whole game.

If anything Ult getting hit came a few 100 ticks late, for our sake maybe because we didnt feel Ult deserved it

Unread 14 Sep 2016, 10:58   #211
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Ah, yeah, we need to justify ourself now days to not stagnate/ruin PA even more.
There is not room for two of the best alliances to be NAPed/allied for the "whole" round now days, the negative effect it might have at PA might lead to a premature death of the whole game.

If anything Ult getting hit came a few 100 ticks late, for our sake maybe because we didnt feel Ult deserved it
The game has been dead for ages already pal
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 11:10   #212
GuPPie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post

So now you are second you have a problem with it, and when you were first you had not haha!
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 12:12   #213
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
So now you are second you have a problem with it, and when you were first you had not haha!
Imho, alliance's agreements should be made for mutual benefits and these benefits should be for the current round.
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 12:53   #214
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I had a problem with it for the majority of the round.
You have been #1 for quite some time now, maybe not everyone can see that who`s currently #1 at the given time is necesarry the one in the lead.
When Ult NAPed all those alliances that were attacking BowS, most of BowS felt betrayed as you were working with those that was creating a block against us.

Unread 14 Sep 2016, 14:57   #215
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen_Chaos View Post

Got some intel wrong here.

Norse never made any "pact" with ult to get 1 and 2. We however napped ult and said we would support em for #1, when we had quite a lot of inc from bows,nd and some p3n. So the part that we made a "pact" or NAP which is the more common term to support ult for #1 is true, but only with one condition, not let ult fight a huge block themself. Nothing else

We had and have no intentions of going for 2nd or 3rd for that mather. Anyone told you otherwise is telling lies

Norse is perfectly happy with the 4th we got and wouldn't be unhappy if we ended 5th either. Don't really care about that to be honest.
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 15:14   #216
Gen_Chaos

Gen_Chaos will become famous soon enoughGen_Chaos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
Got some intel wrong here.

Norse never made any "pact" with ult to get 1 and 2. We however napped ult and said we would support em for #1, when we had quite a lot of inc from bows,nd and some p3n. So the part that we made a "pact" or NAP which is the more common term to support ult for #1 is true, but only with one condition, not let ult fight a huge block themself. Nothing else

We had and have no intentions of going for 2nd or 3rd for that mather. Anyone told you otherwise is telling lies

Norse is perfectly happy with the 4th we got and wouldn't be unhappy if we ended 5th either. Don't really care about that to be honest.
Yeah, I freely admit that I do not know what is going on between you two, and I am sure what you say is true. But we acted on what we could see, and the fact that Ult ignores my pms and requests, and watching what appeared to happen, leaves room for us to be paranoid. If Ult doesn't want us to mistake what is going on, they could try talking to the Bows Politician. They know where to find me on WA, TG or IRC. Being ignored is going to result in paranoia, and I make no excuse for that.

But what doesn't change is that we told everybody, and acted to back it up for 800 ticks, that we appreciated Ult for their support last round and we would NOT challenge them for #1 this round, if they were in line for it. We also offered support to Pengs and ND and generally tried to get back on friendly tracks with ppl.

When I had massive political pressure on us earlier in the round to hit Ult and stop stagnating the game, I asked Ult at least 5 times what we could do to break up the stagnation, and I suggested a "Challenge War" at tick 1000, a 3x3, whatever. No answers.

So the other allies in the game took it into their own hands to prevent Naptarion and stagnation, and I support their decision. In the end we thought we were being good friends to Ult till tick 800, but they were only handing us the short end of the stick and were obviously not going to help us. Increasing the inc on pengs when I asked them to back off, and not even answering my pm on that, is what broke it finally.

And yes, rank 4 sucks when the way you get there is to have 200 incs on you ever night for the rest of the round starting at tick 800. Not exactly what we wanted for our members this round. So we did what we had to do. Our members pay their money to play, not be raped because we were friends with an ally that couldn't even be bothered to talk to me. So we had to act.
Gen_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 16:43   #217
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

doesn't know whats going on, crys about stagnation, gets paranoid... is also in bows well shit me! are you all clones in bows? you bitch3r forest and crew always spout the same nonsensical shit about stagnation!

id like to see you try explaining how this is detrimental in anyway especially over 1 round, seems like it's more a word you don't particularly grasp and just jumped along with spouting it out like an imbecile every time you wanna do something retarded.

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 17:10   #218
Xerxes

Xerxes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Who attacked Ultores?
To answer the actual question; Rainbows, Pingu, CT, HR and Ascendancy
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 17:56   #219
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

well, i cant remember exactly the last time Ultores won a round, so i cant understand how them winning this one have anything to do with stagnating the game..

i remember, round after round, a big ****ing anti ult block hitting ult, and no1 ever complained about the game, or stagnation... was all nice have 300 fleets on Ult from ct, p3ng, nd, bf and whoever wanted to join the gangbang..

bows being Ult friend was a way more about balancing the round, making the anti ult block less powerfull... but again, i dont know HOW ppl managed to get the anti ult block even stronger, with the only trully friend ult USED to have last rounds..

few rounds ago, bows ended up #6, #5, and no1 even complained about ending the round under any other tag.. but now, if bows dont finish the round at #2 its like the end of the fluffy alliance..

ofc i was against hitting ult, first bcoz its impossible to win the round, ULT won already, we just hit a loyal friend..
and second, bcoz we just did what ct wanted to, they gangbanged us, told us to hit ult, and we did it like puppets.. disgusting..

anyway, good job Ultores, u diserve the round win!!!

ps.: this stats SUX, and im not used to say this.. hope next one give us more strat options...
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 18:04   #220
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

It's nice to know you're still pro Ultores when on the opposite side, Joseph. It's quite obviously that you tried controlling Rainbows in favour of Ultores politics. I guess your influence in Rainbows isn't as strong as I thought.

I wonder if you'll emo and remove your Brazilian drones from the alliance next round.
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 18:14   #221
Xerxes

Xerxes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yeah, I freely admit that I do not know what is going on between you two, and I am sure what you say is true. But we acted on what we could see, and the fact that Ult ignores my pms and requests, and watching what appeared to happen, leaves room for us to be paranoid. If Ult doesn't want us to mistake what is going on, they could try talking to the Bows Politician. They know where to find me on WA, TG or IRC. Being ignored is going to result in paranoia, and I make no excuse for that.

But what doesn't change is that we told everybody, and acted to back it up for 800 ticks, that we appreciated Ult for their support last round and we would NOT challenge them for #1 this round, if they were in line for it. We also offered support to Pengs and ND and generally tried to get back on friendly tracks with ppl.

When I had massive political pressure on us earlier in the round to hit Ult and stop stagnating the game, I asked Ult at least 5 times what we could do to break up the stagnation, and I suggested a "Challenge War" at tick 1000, a 3x3, whatever. No answers.

So the other allies in the game took it into their own hands to prevent Naptarion and stagnation, and I support their decision. In the end we thought we were being good friends to Ult till tick 800, but they were only handing us the short end of the stick and were obviously not going to help us. Increasing the inc on pengs when I asked them to back off, and not even answering my pm on that, is what broke it finally.

And yes, rank 4 sucks when the way you get there is to have 200 incs on you ever night for the rest of the round starting at tick 800. Not exactly what we wanted for our members this round. So we did what we had to do. Our members pay their money to play, not be raped because we were friends with an ally that couldn't even be bothered to talk to me. So we had to act.
Mainly because you are so full of shit?

You tried to block vs Ultores once before during the round, that fell apart before it got going - So I guess that isn't backstabbing in your mind... The second time you tried to get a block toghetter vs us, you succeeded, so well done. But don't pretend this isn't what you wanted all along.

And for the record, we have behaved the exact way towards you during this whole round, as you did us last round. You NAPed the alliances hitting us last round, we took the heat for you guys - you did not return the favour this time around.

The only difference in fact compared to last round, is that the roles are reversed.

We were happy to give you the win last round, it's now apparent that our friendship was a one way street.
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 18:15   #222
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
we have a right to fight for rank 2
It does not appear that this is what you're doing now.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 18:16   #223
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:

Ultores HC ignore you mostly cause you outright lie about 90% of the things you want to discuss. Take this post of you for example.

First part, you claimed to have solid intel of Ultores supporting norse for #2. You yourself say you lied about that now.

Second part, you are trying to win by doing this. Not everyone in your HC team keeps what you say quiet.

That you get blocked by 25 people tags on its own is pathetic, also Ultores hit ND untill it napped and we had a deal with ct since long before you actually got blocked. Also you backout out of the 1v1 war. You said it got downvoted in bows command.

Yes we increased incoming on p3nguins cause we didnt feel like roiding ND all round.

You never had over 200 incoming this round.

You lied in 80% of your statements. Well done.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 18:52   #224
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
You tried to block vs Ultores once before during the round, that fell apart before it got going - So I guess that isn't backstabbing in your mind... The second time you tried to get a block toghetter vs us, you succeeded, so well done. But don't pretend this isn't what you wanted all along.
Im pretty sure, from a insiders view, that all we tried was to be "neutral" with ult and not join any block against you earlier on, despite all the invitation/threats to join one.
Now we the culprint of making one?

Quote:
And for the record, we have behaved the exact way towards you during this whole round, as you did us last round. You NAPed the alliances hitting us last round, we took the heat for you guys - you did not return the favour this time around.
Where Ultores playing for #1 the last two rounds?
I thought you didnt.

Quote:
The only difference in fact compared to last round, is that the roles are reversed.

We were happy to give you the win last round, it's now apparent that our friendship was a one way street.
Maybe you are under the impression that its the right thing that two of the strongest alliance have a "special friendship" wich means we will kingmaking each other untill its noone else left to fight that ourself?
The sole reason why we refused to join the gangbang against you in previous rounds was that we didnt belive it was some duty to all attack one alliance untill they were broken down round after round, thats the opposite of "fluent politics".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Ultores HC ignore you mostly cause you outright lie about 90% of the things you want to discuss. Take this post of you for example.

First part, you claimed to have solid intel of Ultores supporting norse for #2. You yourself say you lied about that now.
Im pretty sure this "claim" comes from someone talking with someone, and then someone pasted a log on wich said something like this. Though i cannot seem to find that log now, so i guess its possibole that its something that we made up after weightening all the "evidence".

Quote:
That you get blocked by 25 people tags on its own is pathetic, also Ultores hit ND untill it napped and we had a deal with ct since long before you actually got blocked. Also you backout out of the 1v1 war. You said it got downvoted in bows command.

You never had over 200 incoming this round.

You lied in 80% of your statements. Well done.
Xerxes seems to be fine by including Asc and HR into "the block" who attacked Ult, i dont see why it should be diffrent if we said we had illu/unsullied/asc incs.
And im sure Bram will give us a inc stats on how "heavy" incs BowS had. Maybe it wasnt 250 incs daily, but im pretty sure its close to the 200 mark.

Unread 14 Sep 2016, 19:02   #225
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
It's nice to know you're still pro Ultores when on the opposite side, Joseph. It's quite obviously that you tried controlling Rainbows in favour of Ultores politics. I guess your influence in Rainbows isn't as strong as I thought.
The cult for Agar3s' balls has many followers there, but they were not enough to stop the end of this "friendship" that was doing more harm than good. Actually, it wasn't doing any good.
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 19:28   #226
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Xerxes seems to be fine by including Asc and HR into "the block" who attacked Ult, i dont see why it should be diffrent if we said we had illu/unsullied/asc incs.
And im sure Bram will give us a inc stats on how "heavy" incs BowS had. Maybe it wasnt 250 incs daily, but im pretty sure its close to the 200 mark.
I think you do not really understand what I said. Alliances like HR hit those who hit them, it is a fair deal in my opinion. If they are in a block it means you must have pissed them off. I would never ask anyone to target a 20 man tag cause it uses a political chance to hit back those who hit them.
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 19:29   #227
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
Nonsense
pretty cute you think bows are one of the strongest alliances

i didn't play this round but from the shit your pals have put on here it's quite obvious that bows assumed they should play for #1 without thinking about the consequences :P

edit: points towards bad planning on your part "thought id add this just incase"

Last edited by vuLgAr; 14 Sep 2016 at 19:36.
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 19:44   #228
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I think you do not really understand what I said. Alliances like HR hit those who hit them, it is a fair deal in my opinion. If they are in a block it means you must have pissed them off. I would never ask anyone to target a 20 man tag cause it uses a political chance to hit back those who hit them.
Well, yeah, we prolly pissed off unsullied by NAPing them this round
Maybe you wouldnt ask anyone else to target a 20 man tag, but i fondly remeber when Ult hit the 20 man faceless tag r60.

Unread 14 Sep 2016, 19:53   #229
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Quote:

I wonder if you'll emo and remove your Brazilian drones from the alliance next round.
im pro Ult, ofc... There is no other tag that diserve my respect...
And im not in any opposite side, some guys from command used the old imc excuse to make a coup.. And we brazilians understand very well about it
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 20:04   #230
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
im pro Ult, ofc... There is no other tag that diserve my respect...
And im not in any opposite side, some guys from command used the old imc excuse to make a coup.. And we brazilians understand very well about it
I'm pretty certain that you left Faceless after they directly challenged Ultores for the win and you and your Brazilians pals joined Rainbows in order to keep Ultores' support network alive. I'm quite impressed with Rainbows that they weren't being subjected to your hold over them.

If they lose the Brazilians then they're better off to be honest. It's better to make independent decisions than to be held hostage by a battle group within the alliance.

Obviously, the Brazilians made Rainbows a much more stronger alliance but you can't blame them for taking the initiative.
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 20:09   #231
fortran

Quote:
I'm pretty certain that you left Faceless after they directly challenged Ultores for the win and you and your Brazilians pals joined Rainbows in order to keep Ultores' support network alive. I'm quite impressed with Rainbows that they weren't being subjected to your hold over them.

If they lose the Brazilians then they're better off to be honest. It's better to make independent decisions than to be held hostage by a battle group within the alliance.

Obviously, the Brazilians made Rainbows a much more stronger alliance but you can't blame them for taking the initiative.
Tbh, despite a few broken hearts and emoing, brazilians are doing their best atm. (We are not even crashing)
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 20:30   #232
GuPPie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
It does not appear that this is what you're doing now.
I agree, shitty excuses. When you let tour allience crash1.8 mill co on #1 player, you are not fighting for #1 or 2 Genchaos
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 21:23   #233
Joseph
Error

Quote:

First, i left faceless bcoz of raul and xoca... So, first get info... Them spread shit...
Second, bows was ult friend a wayyyy before i join the tag... And your BS over this nice tag will not change the fact that u cant handle one yourself...
So, come play the game.. Or stfu and go enjoy your rl...
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 21:45   #234
Clouds

Quote:
First, i left faceless bcoz of raul and xoca... So, first get info... Them spread shit...
Second, bows was ult friend a wayyyy before i join the tag... And your BS over this nice tag will not change the fact that u cant handle one yourself...
So, come play the game.. Or stfu and go enjoy your rl...
lol, what? What makes you think I can't handle a tag by myself? We won 3 rounds under my command, I'd say that's a successful alliance. The reason Black Flag retired (again) was because it requires me to run it in order for it to function properly, and my life has become busy as of late. It's not because it fell apart.

EDIT: In-fact, we stopped many members breaching political deals we have with threats of removal, a trait Rainbows doesn't seem to have. You guys just "message the member" and that's it whereas if a member breaches an order in Black Flag, they will be removed which is why all our members were tolerant. Ask Norse how we handle intolerance!

Nice defensive counter-argument there. Trying to suggest that my previous alliance 'fell apart' because we suddenly 'disbanded'. Naivety gets the best of us.

You shouldn't take comments so personally.
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 22:08   #235
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

We (Asc) aren't part of any block for your information! Who we hit today may not be who we hit tomorrow...so on and so forth
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 23:55   #236
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Still waiting for munkees logs, Joesph stop feeding Clouds, he is fat enough already!

Butcher joins alliance, alliance gets gang raped and falls apart. Definite pattern emerging here.
Unread 15 Sep 2016, 00:36   #237
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Still waiting for munkees logs, Joesph stop feeding Clouds, he is fat enough already!

Butcher joins alliance, alliance gets gang raped and falls apart. Definite pattern emerging here.
pretty sure munkee will reply just as soon as he's been through his webserver logs, checked against known tor nodes and concluded that it may or may not have been him or one of his dumb ass clients that use his shitty service breaking the law to try and get an upper hand in a shitty game

Unread 15 Sep 2016, 04:12   #238
Xoca

Xoca is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
well, i cant remember exactly the last time Ultores won a round
You and everyone are welcome.

Hey Ultores, if you want to win a round let me know and I may join you, or else ill have to join another ally next round to form a block to attack you again.

Im just randomly joiining ultores allieds and making them attack ult.

I might join norse or nd next round.. Our maybe panda? I heard bots might be getting AI by now..

Anyway it will be a great eor, 200 more ticks of POUNDING THAT A S S.

ninja edit: And if agar3s thinks that he will win a round with his planet before this game gets shut down.. oh boy
Unread 15 Sep 2016, 04:17   #239
Wouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoca View Post
You and everyone are welcome.

Hey Ultores, if you want to win a round let me know and I may join you, or else ill have to join another ally next round to form a block to attack you again.

Im just randomly joiining ultores allieds and making them attack ult.

I might join norse or nd next round.. Our maybe panda? I heard bots might be getting AI by now..

Anyway it will be a great eor, 200 more ticks of POUNDING THAT A S S.

ninja edit: And if agar3s thinks that he will win a round with his planet before this game gets shut down.. oh boy
I won 3 already. TYVM.
Unread 15 Sep 2016, 04:44   #240
Xoca

Quote:
I won 3 already. TYVM.
Yeah.. in the B.X. era (Before Xoca), but not in A.X. (After Xoca).

So no.
Unread 15 Sep 2016, 05:00   #241
Wouter

Quote:

So no.
B.X. or A.X. changes nothing cause you are irrelevant.
Unread 15 Sep 2016, 05:14   #242
Xoca

Quote:
B.X. or A.X. changes nothing cause you are irrelevant.
Yeah... Do you remember Jay? Cause I do...

nina edit: always good to remember... http://i.imgur.com/J4xsq4k.jpg

Last edited by Xoca; 15 Sep 2016 at 05:23.
Xoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2016, 05:33   #243
Wouter

Quote:
Yeah... Do you remember Jay? Cause I do...

nina edit: always good to remember... http://i.imgur.com/J4xsq4k.jpg
You remember Ultores?
Unread 15 Sep 2016, 06:07   #244
Xoca

Quote:
You remember Ultores?
Yes.. I am 3x on them errday

Now stop wasting your time here and go DC.
Unread 15 Sep 2016, 08:43   #245
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can the children please be quiet?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2016, 08:48   #246
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Im not in Ultores, and they apparently the only ones who ever gets gang raped in this game.
And so far they arnt looking to fall apart either.

Unread 15 Sep 2016, 10:18   #247
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoca

So no.
http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=1&round=41
http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=1&round=44 looks like you had solid rank 700 finishes here pal
Unread 15 Sep 2016, 11:06   #248
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Please don't let facts get in the way of a good old Brazilian slang match. This is AD after all
Unread 15 Sep 2016, 11:31   #249
Xoca

Sure take 10 yo rounds where i didnt even played...

Btw stop posting on AD, your daddy needs anti DE eta 8 asap.
Unread 15 Sep 2016, 11:49   #250
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoca
Sure take 10 yo rounds where i didnt even played...

Btw stop posting on AD, your daddy needs anti DE eta 8 asap.
By the looks of it you just weren't good enough bro!
I suppose the declining playerbase benefits you more than most