User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Nov 2015, 11:40   #301
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R64 predictions

4: HR, Bows, FL and Ult
Bows has claimed to be gal raiding but if so it was very focused gal raids with the occasional non-p3n thrown in to make up the numbers. Hitting my gal they went for 3 p3ns and monroe (so fat who could resist?).

In any event, Ult was shedding roids unusually fast when it was p3n FL and BF without ND and Asgard thrown in. Certainly by comparison to the earlier assaults by P3n/CT/ND/Terra and then Asgard/CT/BF both of which were coalitions of similar size.
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 12:05   #302
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Can't defend against all waves, p3n were hit by whom 3 alliances? ULT 5.
5? You guys do like to exaggerate.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 12:09   #303
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
5? You guys do like to exaggerate.
Nd/p3ng/bf/fl/åsgard/terra/cobra and patsa.
I make it out to be 10

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 12:14   #304
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

It just ain't the same if you are ult.. Always more Inc and always more enemies and always more skill required to do anything. No one else could possibly have had it any where near as bad.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 12:25   #305
Firebird

I'm assuming you were never taught to count clouds.

Munkee consistently I have been in the alliance that uni seem to get into their heads they have to take down ore round.

P3n have suffered what 3-4 nights of heavy incoming this round?
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 12:39   #306
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

I can assure you Peng has had more than its share of incoming and I'm fully aware people watch what ult are doing but it's no different to watching the other Alliances who start strong.

You aren't special. It's a matter of circumstances at the time and this round you were at the top twice so should expect incoming. Just like Peng did when we were top.
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 12:41   #307
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
P3n have suffered what 3-4 nights of heavy incoming this round?
I suspect an ult's view of what heavy incs is and anyone else's differ!

on the other hand:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero
We're already out of roids pal
not yet as low as p3n got to, and still planets with over 1k. From the perspective of a planet which just spent ages on 300 roids you certainly have plenty of planets that still look fat to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird
1. xp reward for forcing fleets to recall (obvs they need to put a minimum flight time i.e 3 ticks) That would help counter the pl system which should never have been brought in.
quite! it has always narked me that defence gets so much of a worse deal than offence.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 12:47   #308
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm assuming you were never taught to count clouds.
Who are the 5 then?
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 13:05   #309
Firebird

P3n, Face ND asgard BF I wont include Terra as I have no wtf they are I just see them on the inc page.

Hope this helps with your lack of vision

Just to assist you further click Universe --> Alliances you will id these names at 2,3,4,7 and 9 I hope this helps.
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 13:12   #310
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
P3n, Face ND asgard BF I wont include Terra as I have no wtf they are I just see them on the inc page.

Just to assist you further click Universe --> Alliances you will id these names at 2,3,4,7 and 9 I hope this helps.
Clouds his calcing is famous pal firebird!

For example BlackFlag had nights of 500+ inc in the recent rounds and there are only what 600 planets?
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 13:34   #311
Munkee
Dictator

Quote:

So to clear this up.

Peng instigated the attacks. So we are included.

Bf and FL joined after two days of us roiding your top planets.

Nd joined yesterday in hitting mixed FL and ult gals as they don't care to ptarget anyone or need to. We have no control over them.

Terra is sending Max 4 people as they are working with one of our etd planets. This started maybe two days ago and accounts for nothing of significance.

Asgard hit once at tick 1000 due to nap ending with you and threats towards their top planet .

All in all there is intent from 3 alliances and others are probably hitting people to follow inc
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 13:44   #312
Clouds

Looks like Ult's losing the round.
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 13:56   #313
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Too early to write ult off. The last week is about xp... and it is off faceless that most xp is likely to come so Ult could easily win it on that.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 13:57   #314
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Too early to write ult off. The last week is about xp... and it is off faceless that most xp is likely to come so Ult could easily win it on that.
I guess it's a question of who does the universe want to win, Ultores or Faceless.
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 14:50   #315
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Yes and it is all because of you!
You signle handedly defeated us pal!
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 15:16   #316
Firebird

I second what Hunter has said.

With your superior maths and your Forest like qualities what were we thinking to even attempt.
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 15:40   #317
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Ultores situation is still very solid and they have the advantage of having no roids to defend.
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 15:50   #318
Clouds

Ultores can only win if they have help, predominately from a similar strategy to their own, and considering they're still quite cocky, why should anyone help them. They can obviously win by themselves.

Last edited by Clouds; 29 Nov 2015 at 15:55.
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 15:57   #319
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ultores can only win if they have help and considering they're still quite cocky, who wants to help them.
Lol, ive always admired how you try to make it sound like peoples opinions is based on AD, and is decisive of what allies choose to do.
FL is sitting on so much roids, ofc people will "backstab" them, not based on their love for ult, but from greed

Unread 29 Nov 2015, 15:59   #320
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

And would you please stop modifying your post all the time

Unread 29 Nov 2015, 16:01   #321
Clouds

So who's going to help them? p3n? Faceless is allied to other alliances that would make a significant difference.
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 16:02   #322
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
And would you please stop modifying your post all the time
I edited my post within two minutes of posting. Maybe you shouldn't take so long in typing.
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 16:14   #323
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
So who's going to help them? p3n? Faceless is allied to other alliances that would make a significant difference.

Yeah, it would be a shocking event if something like alliances was to break a NAP for easy roids

Unread 29 Nov 2015, 16:17   #324
Clouds

Rainbows & HR are allied to Faceless until eor and I don't see them backstabbing, CT have an eor nap with Faceless also, Asgard are friendly with Faceless as they have been helping cover top Asgard planets. So that leaves ND, p3n & Black Flag.
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 16:41   #325
Firebird

Wouldn't take more than Ult to roid faceless.
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 16:46   #326
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Wouldn't take more than Ult to roid faceless.
Clouds has to allow it first tho.
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 16:48   #327
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Rainbows & HR are allied to Faceless until eor and I don't see them backstabbing, CT have an eor nap with Faceless also, Asgard are friendly with Faceless as they have been helping cover top Asgard planets. So that leaves ND, p3n & Black Flag.
Its more than i know for what deals BowS/HR have.
P3ng/ND/Ult/BF/Åsgard will all most likely hit FL sooner or later

Unread 29 Nov 2015, 17:10   #328
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Oh glorious Clouds god of PA please allow us to win this round!
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 17:13   #329
Clouds

Grow up Hunter.
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 17:39   #330
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

I dont know if universe will choose FL or ULT. But universe chose Clouds rather than ULT and FL in rounds 62 and 63. So how ****ed up can we be to lose to Clouds in popularity?
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 17:49   #331
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
I dont know if universe will choose FL or ULT. But universe chose Clouds rather than ULT and FL in rounds 62 and 63. So how ****ed up can we be to lose to Clouds in popularity?
Well guess he dropped in the popularity pole after being caught yet again with a bot army

Unread 29 Nov 2015, 18:02   #332
Clouds

Na I just stopped playing half way through this round, politics had nothing to do with it. I've been playing AD2460.
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 18:04   #333
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Na I just stopped playing half way through this round, politics had nothing to do with it. I've been playing AD2460.
Yeah, around that time your bots was closed while escorting you towards BowS planets i reckon.
Maybe BF kicked you out after that, im not sure. If it was BowS or any other alliance for that matter you wouldve been kick/banned for sure.

Unread 29 Nov 2015, 18:04   #334
Clouds

Quote:
Well guess he dropped in the popularity pole after being caught yet again with a bot army
Eh? Black Flag was never competing. In-fact I stopped being active half way through this round.

Don't put Black Flag's political decisions on me pal, I haven't run politics for a while now.
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 18:07   #335
Clouds

Quote:
Yeah, around that time your bots was closed while escorting you towards BowS planets i reckon.
Maybe BF kicked you out after that, im not sure. If it was BowS or any other alliance for that matter you wouldve been kick/banned for sure.
Yeah, I got kicked from Black Flag. ChronoX our almighty CEO keelhauled me and kicked me without warning. Tried to apply to Rainbows but I got rejected. Oh how I wish I could join Rainbows, they're just so awesome!
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 18:07   #336
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Eh? Black Flag was never competing. In-fact I stopped being active half way through this round.

Don't put Black Flag's political decisions on me pal, I haven't run politics for a while now.
Nah, we are not talking about politics are we, just that BF popularity mustve gone down after you yet again got caught with a bot army.
I actualy predict BF might not even be around for much longer after all these incidents

Unread 29 Nov 2015, 18:12   #337
Clouds

Quote:
Nah, we are not talking about politics are we, just that BF popularity mustve gone down after you yet again got caught with a bot army.
I actualy predict BF might not even be around for much longer after all these incidents
You predicted that Black Flag would lose members two rounds ago, yet we won two rounds in a row. Your predictions aren't very accurate.
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 18:21   #338
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
You predicted that Black Flag would lose members two rounds ago, yet we won two rounds in a row. Your predictions aren't very accurate.
Lol, what happend to the likes of AdvantiX, InNeed, Golden? They all left due to your cheating

Unread 29 Nov 2015, 18:24   #339
Clouds

Quote:
Lol, what happend to the likes of AdvantiX, InNeed, Golden? They all left due to your cheating
They left to form Norsemen, which they made clear prior to that round. Hell, AdvantiX & InNeed have invited me to play in Norsemen for the past two rounds.

You act as if people care about accusations you make, yet Black Flag breezed through politics last round and got an easy enough victory the round before that, with a full-tag too.

You have an art for making yourself look like an imbecile and you are certainly excelling at it. Keep it up pal.
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 18:33   #340
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
They left to form Norsemen, which they made clear prior to that round. Hell, AdvantiX & InNeed have invited me to play in Norsemen for the past two rounds.

You act as if people care about accusations you make, yet Black Flag breezed through politics last round and got an easy enough victory the round before that, with a full-tag too.

You have an art for making yourself look like an imbecile and you are certainly excelling at it. Keep it up pal.
30% of your memberbase the round you got caught with Titans both left for the next round.
Every alliance out there knows it, the only one who denies that you are cheating is yourself and your HC team(wich prolly is in on teh scam themself)

Unread 29 Nov 2015, 18:37   #341
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Every alliance out there knows it, the only one who denies that you are cheating is yourself and your HC team(wich prolly is in on teh scam themself)
I enjoy watching you cripples fight and such, but leave other people out of this. (including myself!)

Unread 29 Nov 2015, 18:40   #342
Clouds

Quote:
30% of your memberbase the round you got caught with Titans both left for the next round.
I don't think anyone cares what you think. The past two rounds proves that.

Planetarion politics isn't constructed around morals or grudges. Never has and never will. Sorry pal but your banter on these forums is pointless and will never yield results for your fail propaganda. Keep trying though.
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 18:50   #343
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoX View Post
I enjoy watching you cripples fight and such, but leave other people out of this. (including myself!)

So how did Clouds get away with cheating infront of you?
Either you are lazy, stupid or in on it

Unread 29 Nov 2015, 18:53   #344
ChronoX

Quote:
So how did Clouds get away with cheating infront of you?
Either you are lazy, stupid or in on it
Lazy.

edit: I've been told that I'm stupid too, so those 2 then.

Last edited by ChronoX; 29 Nov 2015 at 19:00.
ChronoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 19:03   #345
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoX View Post
Lazy.

edit: I've been told that I'm stupid too, so those 2 then.
Iirc, last time you were denying any cheating.
So prolly right with lazy and stupid then

Unread 29 Nov 2015, 19:10   #346
ChronoX

Quote:
Iirc, last time you were denying any cheating.
So prolly right with lazy and stupid then
I'm glad that you and Clouds agree on something then, me being lazy and stupid. Well done!
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 21:20   #347
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

RainbowS are doing alot better this round, must be the switch in the political department of the alliance, good call bows!
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 21:49   #348
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
RainbowS are doing alot better this round, must be the switch in the political department of the alliance, good call bows!
Yeah, surely

Unread 29 Nov 2015, 21:51   #349
Munkee
Dictator

They are nobodies.

No one cares.

Because of this their rank is probably one higher than normal.
Unread 30 Nov 2015, 00:33   #350
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
They are nobodies.

No one cares.

Because of this their rank is probably one higher than normal.

Yeah, our perfornance is not good this round