User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 17:05   #151
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
You and Scorpio fit together like lego! What colour brick are you?
same as u and germania

the problem of all this ignorants here is always the same for them only the own alliance was uberl33t and good and against them the others look cheap and so on ...

i'm a bit bored of this thank god i'm retired

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 17:16   #152
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope
same as u and germania

the problem of all this ignorants here is always the same for them only the own alliance was uberl33t and good and against them the others look cheap and so on ...

You are so clueless

1) It was a joke in response to what someone had already said. Diffusing a situation with humour. Try it sometime.

2) Me and Germania? That's laughable and shows how utterly clueless you are. Me and Germania are friends, but we have utterly different ideas and approaches on how to do things. We were like a nemesis weapon in Fury. Germania balanced me out, and vice versa.

Also, where have I claimed other alliances were cheap and "not good". I stated three alliances I believed to be the superpowers. I don't recall Germania ever saying Xanadu were cheap, nor that Fury was uberl33t. From the other side of the coin, Scorpio said he respected Fury quite a while back.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 17:43   #153
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
and I wont mention Scorpio's (or was it Silversmoke, they are both interchangable) 1337 spying techniques I promise (giggle)

Vaio
ah yes, I remember that.

Some Tuba member gave me his account info. But well, it's only member-access.. wouldn't get much out of it anyway.
But the people saying Tuba was a fun alliance, always joking etc, were joking themselves. Boards were rather boring. Fury board r5 was more fun to read.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 17:44   #154
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
From the other side of the coin, Scorpio said he respected Fury quite a while back.
I still do btw

— Scorpio
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 19:14   #155
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomukas0
There is some posts of Hicks :-) I just summarized them.
Do a better job reading next time. Even taking his comments out of context which is certainly not valid, it still doesnt equal what you wrote.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 19:16   #156
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
same as u and germania

I dunno what your smoking but ive not commented at all on Xanadu or Fury's ability.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 05:14   #157
Gunn3r-_-

Your only missing Cryptic here and it'll be total trollage

Beside, Fury boards were fun to reads in r6 also, I still remember a fury member asking a question to sid.

"Why aren't we attacking xeta top10 gals like they are doing?"

"because they don't have any top10 gals" lol... we had half the top10

oh well

good times, not funny but still good times heh.

Sorry for boring your thread with my old memories

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 10:29   #158
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Since it apparantly is a big deal I want to say it was fun to read the fury boards from r4 till the end in r8. I cannot comment on the rounds before as i wasn't a member back then.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:30   #159
K-W
Bored

What was the top ten early in rd 6, im not sure your right about the half.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:39   #160
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
Quote:
You and Scorpio fit together like lego! What colour brick are you?
Quote:
same as u and germania
Quote:
You are so clueless

We were like a nemesis weapon in Fury. Germania balanced me out, and vice versa.
See the pattern?

How flourish you manage to way your 1337ness in a completely unparalleled element. No matter how you argue it fits, sorry it doesn't.

Shows how brainwashed and animated your orientation on life really is.

On a side note. Funny how this thread turns out to be xanadu > fury, vice-versa thread. Oh, and Hicks' troll bait isn't working. We all know how LDK pooed everyone round after round.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:44   #161
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by furssie
See the pattern?

How flourish you manage to way your 1337ness in a completely unparalleled element. No matter how you argue it fits, sorry it doesn't.

On a side note. Funny how this thread turns out to be xanadu > fury, vice-versa thread. Oh, and Hicks' troll bait isn't working. We all know how LDK pooed everyone round after round.
Perhaps I didnt explain myself clearly enough.

The lego brick comment was a JOKE. It was not serious, not was it meant to insult or hurt Scorpio, Silversmoke or Xanadu. Someone commented on them being interchangeable which is where the LEGO comment came from. Nothing more. Stop reading more into it. Scorpio seems to have realized it was a joke or at least didn't consider it a relevant comment, so why can't you? Is it because I was Fury?

I'm hardly brainwashed. I was in the Fury Executive since r5, so when you have achieved that same experience within Fury you can then tell me what links there were within Fury. Oh wait, you will never be able too. I have no reason to lie. Me and Germania are total opposites and we came to blows quite regulary (especially the arguement over r5 and r6 Wrath). So, unless you actually have a shed of evidence to indicate otherwise I suggest you bow out of this arguement, or you can continue to dig that hole for yourself.

You arent clever, and you certainly seem more brainwashed than me.

Good day.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 12:07   #162
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
Quote:
You arent clever
Yes I'm not, Did I claim so?

As for you, you're donning and announcing your uncalled for merits to yourself.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 12:14   #163
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
have

have to say you guys put alot of time and energy fighting your point.. always makes for interesting reading.

keep going at it guys!
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 13:39   #164
Gunn3r-_-

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
What was the top ten early in rd 6, im not sure your right about the half.
It was when we started kicking a few top10 gals, maybe we didn't had the half but I just can remember that we did have top10 gals at the moment the question was asked... I think it was necro that also had read the boards, i'm pretty sure he remembers it

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 13:49   #165
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 15:28   #166
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Perhaps I didnt explain myself clearly enough.

The lego brick comment was a JOKE. It was not serious, not was it meant to insult or hurt Scorpio, Silversmoke or Xanadu. Someone commented on them being interchangeable which is where the LEGO comment came from. Nothing more. Stop reading more into it. Scorpio seems to have realized it was a joke or at least didn't consider it a relevant comment, so why can't you? Is it because I was Fury?
Actually, I simply didn't get it, hehehe

But now that you have explained it, I can safely say that the girls agree with you.

— Scorpio
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 15:32   #167
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
See the pattern?

What does this even MEAN?
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 15:48   #168
Dreadnought

Fury > Xanapoo

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 16:34   #169
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
Fury > Xanapoo
XTM below your name stands for 'Xanadu Terrifies Me' ?

— Scorpio
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 16:42   #170
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
/me looks at discussions... hmm a bit differd from its topic . K gl with profitless flames
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 16:55   #171
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
XTM below your name stands for 'Xanadu Terrifies Me' ?
Xtm Ft Annia - Fly On The Wings Of Love (Radio Edit)

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 16:59   #172
Ad0
Slightly different.....

Ad0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nadval
hmm I have to agree with K-W... wtf are you talking about? Suggesting that any country is superior at anything, from birth, is stupid in itself. It is, infact, racial generalisation... which can be considered as racism.
Stop talking out of your arse... recial generalisation is NOT rasicm. Racism is selective discrimination based on race, generalisation is NOT discrimination, rathet the application of steroetypes to large group based on a small sample data.

Mathematically I would be perfectly correct in saying "english people are great at cricket" if i had only ever seen ONE english person play.. and he was good.

Depends on the level of abstraction.

If ALL lith pa players are good.. and you hadnt seen a bad one then there is no evidence to suggest that all Lith players arnt good at pa... mathematically..

IN practice however people tend to live in the eral world..
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:11   #173
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Ad0
Stop talking out of your arse... recial generalisation is NOT rasicm. Racism is selective discrimination based on race, generalisation is NOT discrimination, rathet the application of steroetypes to large group based on a small sample data.

Mathematically I would be perfectly correct in saying "english people are great at cricket" if i had only ever seen ONE english person play.. and he was good.

Depends on the level of abstraction.

If ALL lith pa players are good.. and you hadnt seen a bad one then there is no evidence to suggest that all Lith players arnt good at pa... mathematically..

IN practice however people tend to live in the eral world..
Saying that statistically, becaues there are fewer of them and the ones that play are only the hardcore ones and many play together giveing them advantages etc makes them better on average than british players where you have more lower level players is one thing.

He claimed something about lithuanian culture made them better players individually. Which, which is comperable to the logic used to justify racism. But more importanly is pretty silly.

Your cricket example is a good one and argues against what he stated. UK people arent naturally better at cricket, they just play it more.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:15   #174
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Gunn3r-_-
It was when we started kicking a few top10 gals, maybe we didn't had the half but I just can remember that we did have top10 gals at the moment the question was asked... I think it was necro that also had read the boards, i'm pretty sure he remembers it
Hmm, well, just applying some rationality to this, there is no way in hell that sid didnt know who the top gals belonged to. I dont imagine you are claiming that. So either he said it as a joke, because they had so few or it wasnt a funny joke and they had half. Or he was lying for some reason, but that doesnt make sense either.

I think the most likely explenation is that he made that comment when there were none, or only one and he was generalizing. Before the war, the top ten was dominated by Furgion, which is a good example of why top rankings are not indicative of relative strengths. And this domination lasted a little ways into the war, which was one of the reasons Fury did so poorly tbh. We got a little too focused on the big gals. But regardless xanadu and LDK did a good job in that round, and Ive never claimed otherwise. LDK and xanadu were the class of our opposition.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:02   #175
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Yes I'm not, Did I claim so?

As for you, you're donning and announcing your uncalled for merits to yourself.
And? This doesn't make what I said any less true.

Attempting to deviate doesn't work.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 20:04   #176
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: After some weeks in Lithuania

Quote:
Originally posted by Metal
U said it SS

Eventhough never having visited Lithuania, I know what LDK stands for.

Bot accusations from cnuts can never fully be avoided:l
sure they can. stop using them:P
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 06:12   #177
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Cryptic is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunn3r-_-
Your only missing Cryptic here and it'll be total trollage

Hola , still licking them windows Gunn3r?

ps ofc they cheated, everyone did - it just galled us how sodding efficient at account shareing they were compared to us.

If you get tired of the crap , baby move over here and maybe buy some of mine

R1 c7R / Fury co-founder / annoying bully / Propaganda mechant.

Crypto Inc Comics
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 06:30   #178
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of
/me pokes Cryptic wit a stick.
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 02:16   #179
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road
Re: After some weeks in Lithuania

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
Now I understand all the bot accusations of some rounds back.

I have never, ever seen in my PA life such a devotion in filling up attack missions but also defence missions.

Calling us bot users is a compliment, and I now can fully understand what all the hassle was about.

lol silversmoke....

"eeeeeek! its so easy... oh my god... you mean.. I just have to press this buttons and they ALL defend me ?
How Cute! ...and they will never sleep? ... oh fantasic...
...these lithuanians are really VERY special >:]
"

oh no wait.... now I got you... xx:xx:xx got closed because of his devotion in filling up attack missions... clearleh

*ROFFEL*

Last edited by Aryn; 19 Jun 2003 at 02:43.
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 03:01   #180
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAHAAAA

etc etc

g'night dear
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 08:51   #181
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
. Before the war, the top ten was dominated by Furgion, which is a good example of why top rankings are not indicative of relative strengths.
In round 6 the furgion gals massivly opened up for ten extra freebies. This made it almost impossible to catch up in ranking with them. Tere was also a 15 planets ranking in which the highest 15 planet of gals were counted and in that the situation was much much more in xeta favour. If we fact our gal was in that top 10 ranking within a week of ticksstart. In fact the only 15 planet fltv gal outranking us (for a while) was 33:9 but we all know how that came to be.

hAl
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 13:34   #182
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Al_zz
In round 6 the furgion gals massivly opened up for ten extra freebies. This made it almost impossible to catch up in ranking with them. Tere was also a 15 planets ranking in which the highest 15 planet of gals were counted and in that the situation was much much more in xeta favour. If we fact our gal was in that top 10 ranking within a week of ticksstart. In fact the only 15 planet fltv gal outranking us (for a while) was 33:9 but we all know how that came to be.

hAl
Yes im sure that explains it all. How silly of me to possibly suggest that Furgion n00bs could ever have got good gals. I forget, that only happens when the x side decided to let us.
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 13:56   #183
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Cryptic
Hola , still licking them windows Gunn3r?

ps ofc they cheated, everyone did - it just galled us how sodding efficient at account shareing they were compared to us.
It's back !
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 16:36   #184
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

hAl
The top FLVT gals (10:9, 10:16, 28:11, 24:3 all spring to mind) didn't open for freebies.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 17:07   #185
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
The top FLVT gals (10:9, 10:16, 28:11, 24:3 all spring to mind) didn't open for freebies.
In fact, I think it was against Fury policy at the time and any members who decided to take the risk were considered breached and not entitled to defence (until coord security was nolonger important and news scans were available).

I don't remember Legion's policy.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 00:52   #186
BDB

BDB is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
In fact, I think it was against Fury policy at the time and any members who decided to take the risk were considered breached and not entitled to defence (until coord security was nolonger important and news scans were available).

I don't remember Legion's policy.

it was pretty much the same dont open your galxey to **** freebies
some ppl did most did not
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 00:52   #187
BDB

BDB is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
your confuseing ti rob 28:11 did open up to freebies i think

28:1 did not
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 01:14   #188
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Yea well we all know what side WedAngel was on anyway.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 09:52   #189
Al_zz
ensign forever

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Yes im sure that explains it all. How silly of me to possibly suggest that Furgion n00bs could ever have got good gals. I forget, that only happens when the x side decided to let us.
No, what I ssaid is that furgion did not control all top gals as was suggested earlier. Xanadu, Silver and Ely controlled top gals as well but they ranking in universe was deceptive because of the many gals by fltv and FoS gals opening up for free accounts. I'm pretty sure that the end of protection all top ten gals in normal rankings were open gals and surely none of them would have been Xeta.

hAl

Last edited by Al_zz; 20 Jun 2003 at 10:02.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 10:02   #190
Al_zz
ensign forever

Quote:
Those might have been teh flagships gals but many were outranked in the start of the round by other fltv gals with 25 people in them. Those flagships gals generally were ranked amongst the flagship Xeta and FoS gals. The flagships fltv might at some point have been ahead extremly marginally to those but never by any significant difference.

Kind of funny was that when at first we saw the top gals dominated by so many non-xeta gals opening up to freebies we thought it was a strategic move to sign up many free accounts to get landed in those gals and then swap the accounts/ hand them over to the gals themselves. But allthough there was some accountswapping in the freebie accounts going on to our relief there did not seem a strategic coordinated effort in that going on.

hAl
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 10:12   #191
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
No, what I ssaid is that furgion did not control all top gals as was suggested earlier. Xanadu, Silver and Ely controlled top gals as well but they ranking in universe was deceptive because of the many gals by fltv and FoS gals opening up for free accounts. I'm pretty sure that the end of protection all top ten gals in normal rankings were open gals and surely none of them would have been Xeta.

hAl
Do you have any proof of this? I honestly can't remember this being the case at all. As I already said (and as BDB confirmed) opening galaxies to randoms was against policy. Some members "did" but they chose to accept the consequences, and as far as I know it was never something major or done too often (if it was there would have been some heavy debate in Fury command).

So I don't know where you are getting this from.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 10:42   #192
Al_zz
ensign forever

Quote:
Do you have any proof of this? I honestly can't remember this being the case at all. As I already said (and as BDB confirmed) opening galaxies to randoms was against policy. Some members "did" but they chose to accept the consequences, and as far as I know it was never something major or done too often (if it was there would have been some heavy debate in Fury command).

So I don't know where you are getting this from.
I can't say how many FLTV gals went open or not. what I can say is that the open gals dominated the rankings in the first week and that those did not contain any top Xeta gals. Since K-W in this thread claimed the top ten was dominated by fltv before the war (which started fairly early in round) those open gals must have been mostly fltv. As a 15 person gal we started to look mostly at being highest ranked amongst those and we found Xeta gals around ours there (as well as others which might well have been fltv gals). The only 15 person gal to have a CLEAR lead on our gal (and any other Xeta gal) was Killmarks gal.

hAl

Last edited by Al_zz; 20 Jun 2003 at 10:51.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 13:49   #193
K-W
Bored

Quote:

hAl
Youve already been corrected a couple of times. Im sorry but your memory is flawed. Fury gals were not allowed to open, neither were legion, so this just isnt true. THe gals at the top were all/predominately fltv and they werent open. Maybe directly after protection just because of the extra planets but for the period im referring to, the FLTV top gals were not open and were winning.

It was a big part of the round. All these huge FLTV gals dominating the universe while we got overwhelmed by the numbers against us and they began to fall.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 16:49   #194
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Youve already been corrected a couple of times. Im sorry but your memory is flawed. Fury gals were not allowed to open, neither were legion, so this just isnt true. THe gals at the top were all/predominately fltv and they werent open. Maybe directly after protection just because of the extra planets but for the period im referring to, the FLTV top gals were not open and were winning.

It was a big part of the round. All these huge FLTV gals dominating the universe while we got overwhelmed by the numbers against us and they began to fall.
You and hai are just having a minor misunderstanding. He is referring to say the first 140 ticks were some medium performing 25 people gals (non-xeta and presumably non-fltv) were dominating the t10 because of their +10 ppl bonus. Later on the c10 gals (idd with only 15 players) farmed their way up into the Top 10. Iirc the highest ranked Xeta-gal at that time was Zulu666's (later Sliekas') gal. Can't remember though if they were open or closed.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 17:36   #195
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
I just saw a scan of a LDK planet beeing defended.

Cant you LDK folks atleast try and cover up the f******** obvious multi-planets? (try building atleast one vulture will you)

<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 20:53   #196
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
You and hai are just having a minor misunderstanding. He is referring to say the first 140 ticks were some medium performing 25 people gals (non-xeta and presumably non-fltv) were dominating the t10 because of their +10 ppl bonus. Later on the c10 gals (idd with only 15 players) farmed their way up into the Top 10. Iirc the highest ranked Xeta-gal at that time was Zulu666's (later Sliekas') gal. Can't remember though if they were open or closed.
zulu's gal had an amazingly slow start.. they were ranked 5th in cluster 5th for a LONG time, then suddnely they boomed up.. it had been said they farmed a lil bit to..

but i surely wouldnt say they were a top xeta gal in the begin.

I mean they even joined the C ally late because we didnt recognize them early on and they werent really big :\

Rob- (GC 4:2 then)
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 21:01   #197
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by PureviL
zulu's gal had an amazingly slow start.. they were ranked 5th in cluster 5th for a LONG time, then suddnely they boomed up.. it had been said they farmed a lil bit to..

but i surely wouldnt say they were a top xeta gal in the begin.

I mean they even joined the C ally late because we didnt recognize them early on and they werent really big :\

Rob- (GC 4:2 then)
hmmm....that's strange. I am pretty sure that they were one of the few Xeta gals in the Top20 before FLTV really lost the war.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 17:37   #198
Kill
Banned

Kill is infamous around these parts
Quote:
I can't say how many FLTV gals went open or not. what I can say is that the open gals dominated the rankings in the first week and that those did not contain any top Xeta gals. Since K-W in this thread claimed the top ten was dominated by fltv before the war (which started fairly early in round) those open gals must have been mostly fltv. As a 15 person gal we started to look mostly at being highest ranked amongst those and we found Xeta gals around ours there (as well as others which might well have been fltv gals). The only 15 person gal to have a CLEAR lead on our gal (and any other Xeta gal) was Killmarks gal.

hAl
We didnt have 15 people, we opened our galaxy and ignored what flvt said, ok so we exiled anyone who didnt do exactly what we said but it still got us 4 good players within a week of whom I paid for accounts for.

Killmark

Omen Incorporated CEO

Heresy CEO [=H=]
"Born of Heresy"

<milkey> its four am ..
<milkey> youre freaking crazy
<Killmark> 4.20
<Killmark>
<milkey> dont matter
<Killmark> i need roidies!
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 20:26   #199
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Kill
We didnt have 15 people, we opened our galaxy and ignored what flvt said, ok so we exiled anyone who didnt do exactly what we said but it still got us 4 good players within a week of whom I paid for accounts for.

Killmark
Ah, but you already outranked us on 15 planet ranks. Which was the only gal to do so after a week or ten days of play. But we did not have a bot army to help us though.

hAl
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 21:42   #200
Gunn3r-_-

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

I remember pretty much the order that was given

I remember pretty much the members not listening to it and opening massively their gals, to make XeTa fears 25-planets galaxies so they hit their comrades insteads(the "closed" top galaxies and top players of FLVT)

well played.

And when it was closed, it was 40/60 or so~ for FLVT.

Closed Thread