User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Sep 2003, 17:45   #51
ZoRlaC
The Reborn Dragon

ZoRlaC is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
Tbh, if I was HC in any of those 4 alliances I wouldn't announce anything either, just because I enjoy reading these mindless threads.
You really need to let go of this game ice
R4: 34:25:15 (Fury)
R5: 36:18:13 (Fury)
R6: 23:14:14 (Fury)
R7: 14:23:7 (Fury)(Commodore)
R8: Trying (Fury) (Critters)
R9: 3:1:9 (Golden Circle)
R9.5 : 22:4:7 (Golden Circle Command)
ZoRlaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 17:51   #52
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Banned
He makes an excellent point though. His statement is really as valid as all the rumors about Eclipse having allied Ely and every dog in the house.
Trying to evade questions always makes you look suspecious. Specially when you must resort to the old "You CHEATED" argument.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 17:55   #53
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Re: Re: Reet

Quote:
Originally posted by Wakko
r u the same bored kid who opened the "official ToT eclipse Dragons announcement" thread?
I hope you and Teas had a nice visit on the Eclipse server saturday.
How did the meeting go?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:42   #54
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough
REET pfffft

don´t make me come back and slap you !!

´Rabba
Salud de Barça
-
"You better watch out where those wolfies go, so you don´t eat that yellow snow..."
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Rabbagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 19:16   #55
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Morden

As for Official blocks, if Eclipse's policy is the same as it was before, then that wont happen unless someone else counters them or until they can make it look like there is another block.

So you are basing your "proof" on things that alliances have allegedly done in the past?
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 19:27   #56
Dreadnought

Re: Re: Re: Reet

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
How did the meeting go?
Thats like saying, I saw you went on holiday to spain. When are you moving away?
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 19:48   #57
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Reet

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
Thats like saying, I saw you went on holiday to spain. When are you moving away?

Also, what proof does he have that they were on the Eclipse server?

Perhaps if he showed some IRC logs where he whoised them, and they were there? No? Oh. Never mind.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 19:50   #58
Dreadnought

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Reet

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat

Perhaps if he showed some IRC logs where he whoised them, and they were there? No? Oh. Never mind.
You cant whois on Eclipse server without a registered nic, which mr ****stirrer doesnt have.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 20:04   #59
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Reet

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
You cant whois on Eclipse server without a registered nic, which mr ****stirrer doesnt have.
I never thougt of you as Mr. Einstein (that goes for Tomkat too), but I didnt know you were this dumb.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 20:11   #60
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
So you are basing your "proof" on things that alliances have allegedly done in the past?
Nah, we've based it on chats and slipups from numerous hc and officers from the accused, you should really ban your command from irc when they're not sober as some dont find it easy to keep there mouths shut.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 20:12   #61
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Reet

Quote:

I thought you were just pretending to be Naive.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:19   #62
Wakko
Hackmetzler

Wakko is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Reet

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
How did the meeting go?
Our last meeting with eclipse was in R9 or so

my last post in this thread, i have more important things to do than reading crap on AD.
22/02/2003 22:10 GMT

Subject: Your galaxy banner

Your galaxy banner is found unacceptable and has been reset by one of the admins..

ToT HC - Überbringer von Marduks Zorn
http://www.ng-gallery.net/view.php?nick=Wakko <- attention!!!! ToT-link

Last edited by Wakko; 14 Sep 2003 at 21:42.
Wakko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 22:43   #63
Tomkat

Quote:
Nah, we've based it on chats and slipups from numerous hc and officers from the accused, you should really ban your command from irc when they're not sober as some dont find it easy to keep there mouths shut.

Sigh. Ok Morden, if you are so convinced of this then where are these logs of our drunk HCs telling you all about plans for Eclipse?

You haven't once backed up your statements with any solid proof.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 23:31   #64
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Sonnenbomber
nice propaganda.
seems ND wants to deflect from their own block to justify it at a later time.
or are the rumours about the agreements between ND and Dragons so wrong?
just notice REET never existed and wont exist in R10.
I've bookmarked this post for later.
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 12:06   #65
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Since Mr. Dreadn00b thinks its so hard to register a nick at Eclipse irc, I tell him how he can do it.

/msg e register [nick] [password] [Email-address]
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 14:15   #66
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Sigh. Ok Morden, if you are so convinced of this then where are these logs of our drunk HCs telling you all about plans for Eclipse?

That's because he rumour mongering. In situations like this a rumour can be far more damaging than a truth.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 14:40   #67
Jorinn
Toyboy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Reet

Quote:
Originally posted by Wakko
Our last meeting with eclipse was in R9 or so

my last post in this thread, i have more important things to do than reading crap on AD.
So you had it arranged as far back as then. *giggles*
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 14:52   #68
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
btw, where is the connection between Dragons and ND that creates the rumours of us allying? Other than me being mates with most of Dragon command?
Well thats pretty much what Morden is basing his REET rumours on, so why not?
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 15:37   #69
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:

Logs and IRC dont match well, and you know full well how easy they are to fake thus they are not good evidence and therefore are useless to post aside from getting someone in trouble for a slip of the tongue which they wouldnt have made if they werent under the influence.
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 15:39   #70
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Also to wakko, you said Eclipse and ToT have not had any meetings since round 9? then perhaps you should explain the meetins your HC had with Kj when they said they were allied to Eclipse and vice versa.
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 15:40   #71
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Well thats pretty much what Morden is basing his REET rumours on, so why not?
REET is a rumour, EET is based more on what ive been told by friends in eclipse and tot and from what other people have found out by digging.
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 16:26   #72
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Quote:
Take comfort in the fact that:
WTFVE was a rumour in r5
FLTV,FoS and Xeta were rumours in r6
FLTTVV and NEWX were rumours in r7
weetnar was a rumour in r9.

Rumours in pa tend to have a large basis in fact unless you havent noticed.
so are a lot and i mean a lot of other blocks, that doesn't prove anything what you just pasted. A lot of other so called blocks were rumours and never found to be true.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 16:26   #73
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road
Wakko had no meeting with Ecl, I talked ofc with Ecl before R10 started, cause I did politics for ToT. I guess no one is so stupid and expected that we dont talk at least with Ecl after we were really good allieds in R9.
Wakko, dont speak about themes you arent informed.
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 16:32   #74
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Ever considered the option you're being fed dis-information for various reasons, one of the more 'fun' ones being to make you look silly on here?

Just a thought that crossed my still-waking-up mind this morning

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 16:38   #75
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point
Like I said before.. All a single ecl, ely and tot hc has to do is simply state: No we are not allied with one or both of the other parties.

Didn't see that yet.. So who knows it might be true.. or not true.. One simple statement to discard all rumours.. That's all what's needed...

if one can be given without lying...

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Provider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 16:46   #76
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Also to wakko, you said Eclipse and ToT have not had any meetings since round 9? then perhaps you should explain the meetins your HC had with Kj when they said they were allied to Eclipse and vice versa.
There was no meeting with KJ on this topic neither with ToT.
I had a normal pm with Sonnenbomber about various non pa stuff in which he asked me about eclipses r10 plans.
KJ pmed (like he usually does) me and sonnenbomber seperate.
He tried to feed me some bs about sonnenbomber telling him about tot's r10 plans and that they were allied to us. For which i called Sonnenbomber who in return went to Leff (Fang hc) and asked him to stop KJ from spreading lies or rumors. Something which seems to be lately a common use in fang-
Furthermore Kj tried to pretend to my officers and command he would know about a deal with ToT which wasnt formed, for which i had a long and clearling chat with him.
He asked me for my options for r10 and i told him with due respect what i saw as possible partners. Here i named ToT since we had a good cooperation in r9.
While the chat went on he asked me if i would consider an alliance with FANG which i refused for various reasons. I said i would wait till the round and wouldnt want to form a block with fang in the first place so the only option was a nap which KJ refused.
I heared later that KJ went to ToT at the same time and also got offered a Nap there after his performance with missquoting Sonnenbomber he wasnt really hot to work with Fang.
After that i left for ibiza

Rumor is: Fang is desperate to find an ally or to form a block and stirrs **** after they got refused by their selfnamed dreampartners.

Everyone knowing Rah should know they wouldnt work with Eclipse unless hell freezes and its already sad if Kj pms me and tells me you and him dont believe yourself the threads you start.

So a good conclusion would be that this thread will go the way of your other thread. Closed....
Mods to work etc.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet

Last edited by Razorback; 15 Sep 2003 at 16:56.
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 16:56   #77
oldtown
Volcano

oldtown is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Reet

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
If the rumours are true, RaH-Ely-Eclipse-ToT, can we please call it REET, like a yorkie says 'right'? It would brighten the round up no end for me

*IF* they are true, you can't expect the Universe not to stand up and fight you now surely? 3 was just about bearable, but 4 is just taking the piss. Do not take this as an excuse from ND to ally the rest of the Universe, because we are solo, and you have my word on that, feel free to laugh at me and never trust my word again if I'm lying (:

The question I want to ask, is why? 4 alliance block, with no other opposition block, whats the point?
If it were true we would be half the universe size .....!!!!!

Anyhow Not a shread of truth to it as far as Rah

Volcano
RaH HC
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 16:57   #78
Morden
The Face Of Evil

If Mods closed every thread which was economical with the truth as your post then they might as well close this forum ;-)
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:08   #79
Jorinn
Toyboy

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
I had a normal pm with Sonnenbomber about various non pa stuff in which he asked me about eclipses r10 plans.
"Heh"
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:08   #80
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Provider
Like I said before.. All a single ecl, ely and tot hc has to do is simply state: No we are not allied with one or both of the other parties.

Didn't see that yet.. So who knows it might be true.. or not true.. One simple statement to discard all rumours.. That's all what's needed...
But why? Rumours are fun!

And tbh I don't see that any of them would be obliged to give anyone here an explanation of what they have or have not done.

Please continue. PA would be way too booring without 'brilliant' AD threads.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:08   #81
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
There was no meeting with KJ on this topic neither with ToT.
KJ pmed (like he usually does) me and sonnenbomber seperate.
He tried to feed me some bs about sonnenbomber telling him about tot's r10 plans and that they were allied to us. For which i called Sonnenbomber who in return went to Leff (Fang hc) and asked him to stop KJ from spreading lies or rumors. Something which seems to be lately a common use in fang-
Furthermore Kj tried to pretend to my officers and command he would know about a deal with ToT which wasnt formed, for which i had a long and clearling chat with him.
He asked me for my options for r10 and i told him with due respect what i saw as possible partners. Here i named ToT since we had a good cooperation in r9.
While the chat went on he asked me if i would consider an alliance with FANG which i refused for various reasons. I said i would wait till the round and wouldnt want to form a block with fang in the first place so the only option was a nap which KJ refused.
I heared later that KJ went to ToT at the same time and also got offered a Nap there after his performance with missquoting Sonnenbomber he wasnt really hot to work with Fang.
After that i left for ibiza

Rumor is: Fang is desperate to find an ally or to form a block and stirrs **** after they got refused by their selfnamed dreampartners.

Everyone knowing Rah should know they wouldnt work with Eclipse unless hell freezes and its already sad if Kj pms me and tells me you and him dont believe yourself the threads you start.

So a good conclusion would be that this thread will go the way of your other thread. Closed....
Mods to work etc.
rofl, good one. I love it how you managed to twist the situation so I look bad
But you forgot a few little details. One of those was that I didn't ask for an ally to either tot or Eclipse. I asked what possible relations you would see fit. Both replied me with nap only AND the funny thing is, they talked to eachother to decide what they both would offer me.
Can you make it any clearer? You asked sonnen if you should ally us or not, to me that's a clear signal that you've made a deal between the 2 of you.

and a little detail Focht. If FAnG desperatly seek to be in a block, I'd have taken your offer and Tot's offer and we'd have atleast a triad formed on NAP base (with fang atleast).

And I don't consider eclipse a dream ally, god you must be really loving eclipse to believe that.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:17   #82
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
And I don't consider eclipse a dream ally, god you must be really loving eclipse to believe that.
I dunno, I kinda like having allies that you dont know which way the knife will go when your back is turned, it makes things interresting.

::Edit:: that came out a bitharsher than expect, so if you cant take a joke, then find a bridge and pretend to be hirr.
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:23   #83
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Kj a small detail you might miss there, Eclipse didnt ask anyone for his opinion on an alliance i already gave you why i wouldnt ally you.

a) fangs past performance (you didnt stop fang in r8)
b) your apparent misscrediting campaing of ppl you try to ally with
(its stupid to spread rumors about ppl you try to join)
c) your constant pms with wrong or missquoted pms (you should learn that P stands for private)
d) the relative unsecure situation of r10
e) the perspectives with fang as a partner based on the last rounds.
f) you trying to recruit exfang from eclipse while talking to me about possible r10 deals
g) you spreading rumors to my officers in the hope to get info from them while you even pm me.
h) my friend sonnenbomber told me you tried to pull the same with ToT and i better shouldnt touch you guys without gloves
(which is infact a tip but hardly the one i based my decision on)

My response to you was neutral and with all respect to fangs stand. If you wish to go on and downgrade yourself even more i will let you do this on this forum and follow you with amusement. You have already shown that Fang tries whatever sneaky stuff they see fit but please dont try to gamble on it more. See you on the battlefield.

P.S.The dreamally was a metaphor for your own statement that we would be along with ToT one of the first choices.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:31   #84
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
I dunno, I kinda like having allies that you dont know which way the knife will go when your back is turned, it makes things interresting.

::Edit:: that came out a bitharsher than expect, so if you cant take a joke, then find a bridge and pretend to be hirr.
Seeing r7 r8 r9 i think fang is leading the score there
A good political strategy would be not to open any talks with "i need your decision soon we got other possible partners waiting"
kinda removes any interest right after the warmup. Or atleast to pm one partner at the same time.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:33   #85
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
snip
I can counter each and every of those accusations/facts easily, yet I'm not gonna since I'm not planning to expose stuff like this on AD.

Yet I like to answer on the first point, cause it's a real low blow, yet I didn't expect anything less from you since you like taking things personal on AD.
If you knew anything about FAnG at all, r8, then you'd realize how rediculous that statement is. I explained you the real reason in PM millions of time yet you post your own version on AD.

It only tells pple howmuch you really know about FAnG. And yes, see you on the battlefield.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:41   #86
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Is Focht back from holiday yet?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:49   #87
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

JERRY !!
JERRY !!
JERRY !!

Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:52   #88
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Is Focht back from holiday yet?
You waited on me babe?

Thats cute, you missed me

how were your 2 weeks vacation from me ? relaxing i hope .
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 18:08   #89
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
End of day

Same as every round common guys.. we get a power block they win.
just that now 2 power blocks dont fight it out one emerges and rest quit not really much fun but hey you can always say

its all fochts fault
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 18:28   #90
Jorinn
Toyboy

Quote:
You waited on me babe?

Thats cute, you missed me

how were your 2 weeks vacation from me ? relaxing i hope .
Ooh, me next, do me next.
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 18:36   #91
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Guran
But why? Rumours are fun!

And tbh I don't see that any of them would be obliged to give anyone here an explanation of what they have or have not done.

Please continue. PA would be way too booring without 'brilliant' AD threads.
ohw rumours for sure are fun.

but I can also remember several alliance hc's promising and stating out loud that they are against blocking in the coming rounds.

Would be nice to see them breaking their word in public

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Provider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 18:45   #92
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Provider
ohw rumours for sure are fun.

but I can also remember several alliance hc's promising and stating out loud that they are against blocking in the coming rounds.

Would be nice to see them breaking their word in public
i belive they already broke their word in public by offering NAPs
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 19:10   #93
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally posted by Eventh
i belive they already broke their word in public by offering NAPs
a Nap is a block ? you seem to be abit clueless
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 19:16   #94
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
3 of the 10 major alliances makes a NAP, yes thats a block.. with this small universe and few alliances all form of cooperation would mean a big deal
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 19:37   #95
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
I have to agree, 3 alliances nap = glorified block.
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 21:25   #96
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
a nap is a cool invention. It's made as a fake ally just to backstab the napped one later. But towards other alliances, it's similar to a full ally as you don't hit eachother either and will most likely have a common enemy.

So yes, napping is blocking.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Sep 2003, 21:30   #97
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
The definition of "block" seems to change every round, eh.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 21:51   #98
Morden
The Face Of Evil

The only real different between a NAP and a full Alliance is that NAPs are often only temporary and are'nt something people will honour.

As for Blocks, thats really a group of alliances working together to dominate and is just used to make alliances look evil and to direct public hostility towards.

Nothing wrong with working with another alliance, but it kinda takes the biscuit when you have to ally several of the top alliances to do well, which causes a very large power vacume and can only be countered by another block.

Its a vicious cycle and most people still havent realised how dangerous it is even if you win, you'll have weakened yourself for the future.
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 22:26   #99
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
bring back ldk\legion, and toss out rah

LEET :|
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 22:56   #100
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
There have been no denials that Eclipse, Elysium and ToT are allied, they meerly change the subject or just ignore it.
What am I then?

Father Christmas?

hirr?

Reduco?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote