User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 23 Jul 2006, 17:52   #1
DaffyDuck

DaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really nice
Production Screen Confirms.

Quote:
Hey people,
I just wanted to make a suggestion about the Production screen.
My mouse some times goes funny and I have twice(!) ended up cancelling big orders accidentally
Any chance of the implementation of a 'CONFIRM order cancel'?
Nice one ;-)

-Phil
Mail sent to me, thought would put here for open opinions.
DaffyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 18:07   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Production Screen Confirms.

If you'd checked, you'd have seen that there's already an array of threads about this.
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 09:02   #3
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

and its like 2 threads below this one lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
and you bump it up again
bad bad noah!

/me spanks

who bumped it up?
/me spanks harder :P

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.

Last edited by noah02; 24 Jul 2006 at 13:41.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 09:45   #4
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
and its like 2 threads below this one lol.
and you bump it up again
bad bad noah!

/me spanks

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote