User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:20   #1
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Football

/waves at YAHWE
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:21   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Football

[Football]
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:22   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

stop making shit posts you dumb slut
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:23   #4
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

I think you're supposed to have something else in the title that isn't blank space after the [football] bit.

I maybe wrong ofc, but at least I'm not the only slow learner here it seems =p
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:24   #5
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

women and technology
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:25   #6
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and it doesn't just annoy yahwe when you make SHIT threads.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:28   #7
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Now here is a nice post What did i ever do to you Nod?
If i am not mistaken you replied several times in my other dump posts. And besides that its not very decent of you to call a woman who could be your mum, a dump slut. Didnot your parents raise you a bit more decent?
Namecalling is not nice and usually used if you just have nottin else to say. I suggest you ignore my posts instead of calling me names like this.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:30   #8
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It would be easier on all of us if you left/made decent posts for a change.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:32   #9
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigrid
Now here is a nice post What did i ever do to you Nod?
If i am not mistaken you replied several times in my other dump posts. And besides that its not very decent of you to call a woman who could be your mum, a dump slut. Didnot your parents raise you a bit more decent?
Namecalling is not nice and usually used if you just have nottin else to say. I suggest you ignore my posts instead of calling me names like this.
Eerm... Alrighty, so ignoring the fact there's absolutely nothing football oriented here... And I can only assume you're just trying to bait Yahwe and some others... (gotta love them signatures)

Exactly what kind of reaction were you expecting anyways? sunshine and roses?
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:33   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Delete thread.

Ban User.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:38   #11
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Eerm... Alrighty, so ignoring the fact there's absolutely nothing football oriented here... And I can only assume you're just trying to bait Yahwe and some others... (gotta love them signatures)

Exactly what kind of reaction were you expecting anyways? sunshine and roses?
Nope, was hoping some ppl would actually see what this forum turned into.
Its ran by a bunch of nerds with enormous egos, who dont play the game the forum belongs to anyways. Anybody new or not in their peergroup ill be burned down with every post they make, because obviously no posts are remotely interesting unless they made it themselves.

oh yes, you can float along on here, as long as you DONT give your opinion, and agree with the big guys, otherwise you are doomed to be negrepped every day. Anonymously of course.

Just to try things out i made a few posts last days here, about a thing that seems to interest the majority of this forum, football. Funnny to see that even tho i only started theposts and dont really discuss it, ppl seem to discuss on, so how shitty can they be in the end?
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:40   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

one friendly tip

let go the msn/aol language, members of GD are better then that yo
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:47   #13
sigrid
hated dead or alive

I would like to point at the following CLAUSE from the planetarion forum rules.

Clause 4 : Flaming

I understand that a large part of the forums is "taking the 'mickey' out of people" but to actually attack their person is wrong. Being verbally
attacked by people in groups is unfair and is not, in my opinion, at all allowable. Its childish and immature and will be stopped. A line needs to be
drawn between "taking the mickey" and going for the his/her throat. Its putting alot of people off posting because they dont want to be aggressively
hounded for expressing an opinion. Elitist behaviour and demeaning people due to their position in society is also strictly forbidden. Failure to comply with this may lead to your account being banned if a moderator feels that this action is justified.

specially the verbal abuse and the elitish behaviour applies to ceveral ppl on this foum.

And to those who think i am annoying and should leave..bad news..
I am pregnant so will be home for quite a while, having not much else to do but play PA and use the forums of the game i play. Also my hormones will be just making me worse

Love, Sigrid.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:47   #14
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Nope, was hoping some ppl would actually see what this forum turned into.
Its ran by a bunch of nerds with enormous egos, who dont play the game the forum belongs to anyways. Anybody new or not in their peergroup ill be burned down with every post they make, because obviously no posts are remotely interesting unless they made it themselves.

oh yes, you can float along on here, as long as you DONT give your opinion, and agree with the big guys, otherwise you are doomed to be negrepped every day. Anonymously of course.

Just to try things out i made a few posts last days here, about a thing that seems to interest the majority of this forum, football. Funnny to see that even tho i only started theposts and dont really discuss it, ppl seem to discuss on, so how shitty can they be in the end?
haha ****ing hell it's like every single shit poster's complaint in one post
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:51   #15
Cannon_Fodder

[19:37:19] <yahwe-smokes> first one to ask sigrid if it's the menapause that's making her be so shit gets a cookie

wheres my cookie?
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:56   #16
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

For the love of GOD. Not another one of these.

Sigrid.

We don't CARE if you think it's unfair if people are being mean to you. But for ****s sake you're going to have to stand up for yourself a little better than this. For every say 4 'new' posters who come to GD one is accepted without question. 3 are 'picked on' and either leave or THINK A LITTLE before posting again. This is not a GD thing. This is a forum thing. I started posting on another forum a few months ago and one of the FORUM RULES was that before posting people should READ THE FORUM and decide for themselves if their posting style was going to fit in. If not they shouldn't bother posting at all. I think this rule should apply to GD/PA forums.

(And I think you'll find that practically everyone who posts here played PA at one point. Hell I even paid for it a few rounds. Whether we still play or not, that is why we are here.)

Every person who posts on these forums is going to recieve abuse. Every one. If you can't take it then get out. It's the way it's always been. Hell this board is populated by pussies now compared to when I first started posting. This is NEVER going to change. I repeat - if you can't take it then stop posting. Poor dda suffered weeks of being called a gimmick account when he first started posting. He let it wash over him. He retaliated in an INTELLIGENT and WELL THOUGHT OUT manner. He is still here, and a valued member of these boards. If you have something to contribute then people will listen. But expect abuse, we all get it - even the 'big guys' get it (intrigued as to who you think they are btw).

Oh and I know English isn't your first language, but it is the language of these boards as stated in the rules. I think you'll find that if you at least try to check what you've written before posting people will be far less abusive.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 20:03   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I would like to point at the following CLAUSE from the planetarion forum rules.

Clause 4 : Flaming

I understand that a large part of the forums is "taking the 'mickey' out of people" but to actually attack their person is wrong. Being verbally
attacked by people in groups is unfair and is not, in my opinion, at all allowable. Its childish and immature and will be stopped. A line needs to be
drawn between "taking the mickey" and going for the his/her throat. Its putting alot of people off posting because they dont want to be aggressively
hounded for expressing an opinion. Elitist behaviour and demeaning people due to their position in society is also strictly forbidden. Failure to comply with this may lead to your account being banned if a moderator feels that this action is justified.

specially the verbal abuse and the elitish behaviour applies to ceveral ppl on this foum.

And to those who think i am annoying and should leave..bad news..
I am pregnant so will be home for quite a while, having not much else to do but play PA and use the forums of the game i play. Also my hormones will be just making me worse

Love, Sigrid.
Cram it up your arse.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 20:06   #18
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 20:15   #19
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy

Sigrid.

We don't CARE if you think it's unfair if people are being mean to you. But for ****s sake you're going to have to stand up for yourself a little better than this. For every say 4 'new' posters who come to GD one is accepted without question. 3 are 'picked on' and either leave or THINK A LITTLE before posting again. This is not a GD thing. This is a forum thing. I started posting on another forum a few months ago and one of the FORUM RULES was that before posting people should READ THE FORUM and decide for themselves if their posting style was going to fit in. If not they shouldn't bother posting at all. I think this rule should apply to GD/PA forums.

(And I think you'll find that practically everyone who posts here played PA at one point. Hell I even paid for it a few rounds. Whether we still play or not, that is why we are here.)

Every person who posts on these forums is going to recieve abuse. Every one. If you can't take it then get out. It's the way it's always been. Hell this board is populated by pussies now compared to when I first started posting. This is NEVER going to change. I repeat - if you can't take it then stop posting. Poor dda suffered weeks of being called a gimmick account when he first started posting. He let it wash over him. He retaliated in an INTELLIGENT and WELL THOUGHT OUT manner. He is still here, and a valued member of these boards. If you have something to contribute then people will listen. But expect abuse, we all get it - even the 'big guys' get it (intrigued as to who you think they are btw).

Oh and I know English isn't your first language, but it is the language of these boards as stated in the rules. I think you'll find that if you at least try to check what you've written before posting people will be far less abusive.
Dear,

Thanks for explaining how GD works. As you can see i signed up for these foums before you did, so i think i know. I have not been away that long.

And my english is pretty good tbh. I am married to an englishman, my kids are bi-langual. Yes, i am sure i make some grammar mistakes or misspell some words but i am also sure ppl know exactly what i mean and its very childish to expect foreigners are as perfect in english as you are.
But thanks for the feedback
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 20:25   #20
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Once again someone tries to help her and she stabs them in the eye.

god this girl knows gratitude.

Ban User!
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 20:32   #21
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Once again someone tries to help her and she stabs them in the eye.

god this girl knows gratitude.

Ban User!
It didnot feel like help. It felt like lecturing me. I dont like that. You may have noticed by now.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 20:55   #22
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy

Sigrid.

to be honest i have to agree with you

i tried a quick join into GD from the other board parts because of stagnation on AD. thought i just try it out and shoot out some posts. of course this did not work out ....

at the moment i am mostly reading along because GD is definatly amusing and good entertainment! i guess it's wrong to put up such an opposition against a specific user as you just do and that without success to convice or gain understandment of the other users ....

Stopping a *fight* in the middle might look like a defeat but might prevent from further losses

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

Unread 13 Oct 2005, 21:02   #23
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have to disagree with you here, while I don't post here very often I almost never get "anounymous neg-rep", even though I'm definately not one of the "big guys"*.
It's rather simple though, make absolutely shit threads, and you get negrepped.

Making a thread thats just a one line troll? You would get negrepped. Making a thread thats retarted, doesn't make any sense or is basicly just a flame to other members? Thats another negative rep.

Besides, DDA was once new here, he doesn't always agree with the "big guys" and he's managed to become one of the more respected posters around here. It's not a clique, you just have to know how NOT to be a retard.

*fact is, no-one even knows me because all I do is lurk.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 21:14   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I always wonder what goes through people's minds when they're about to post "Everyone on this forum sucks" type posts.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 22:17   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
/waves at YAHWE
Strongly disagree.