User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 8 Mar 2004, 18:42   #1
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
quitting

I'm gonna do an old fashioned quitting thread to boost a few peoples' alter egos, so no complaining ta.

First of all, a walk down memory lane. There I was in 2000, idling on MSN, waiting for my mum to finish making my tea(s), when a mate suggested I sign up to planetarion r3. I almost peed my panties I was so excited. 8hrs later having sat back n watched the light factory build tick by tick, I was hooked - no turning back now.

So I played r4 with my school mates - all of us n00bs - made no progress at all in alliances and the like.

r5 - long story, but got given the opportunity to join any alliance I wanted to in the game - and I chose hirr. oh yes, deary me, those were the days.

bah, this is boring ... and so I also played r6 -> r10, spending the time wisely in perfecting the art of n00biness. Made a few 'good mates' along the way though:

JC` - well, we were mates before PA and went to the same school :\ but you jsut had to get a mention innit! [and hte rest of #excessum]

Mitre - best player I know, for both skill and modesty met each other in r6 thanks to JC, end of r7 he got me in Xanadu, his galaxy for r9 (#1 vvomm), and no doubt aided my application for LDK a lot for r9.5 . Cool guy to talk to, nice healthy sense of humour (unlike most of you freaks out there) ... doesnt chat enough though Not sure how much I really pissed you off with my n00b-like features - but I'm sure you had more fun than grey hairs over the years ... maybe ... hmmm ... prolly not :[

Wishmaster - the pussy magnet to end all pussy magnets!! very nice guy to talk to on IRC; kept me entertained for many an otherwise dull hour. Like Mitre he has done hsi best to get me 'started' in PA despite my horific track record for ****ing up all the time. Kindly put me forward for LDK (which, by the way, in r9.5 was an absolutely ******* amazing alliance. never seen activity / leadership / organisation like that before or since :\ jsut a pity I quit after a week ranekd top5 for rl stuff)

|TheVoiD| - hmmm wtf are you doing in this list ;\

[R6B]Thunder - IM NOT PLAYING EVER AGAIN GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:

InTGuRu - well, you'er a crazy retarded american but had laods of fun with you in the past year and you've kindly helped me with my java coursework too . He's a good egg!

#eXcessum - people I've known since r4 on IRC, met / know quite a few irl. sumamt liek 90% of my chatting is done in this channel - JC`, Pommeh, Haz, A2, iDLEKiD, Ghost, Moled, captaindread, Appocomaster, treelo, cheek,....

#wemeethere - Mitre , wishmaster , void, thunder, InTGuRu, FroSt, kombi, TomKat, ChipZ^, Bugz, tainted, mens, [dreamy], LB|away +++

others - Mickemus, StDomingo, CybDev, Kilroy, Copie ... errmmm bah you know who you are.

I'll end by saying ... to everyone I don't like out there ... you're a freak. an unfunny, boring, lame freak. If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run a piss ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut. so take some advice .. take 50-60 paces backwards. Take several deep breaths. Sprint forward at full speed. Do a triple summersault through the air, and disappear up your own asshole.

and And for godsake please don't encourage the ****s by putting "lmao" after every unfunny comment they make!!!! arg, its enough to make you wanna castrate yourself with a spoon at times in #ministry.

[ps. I might play future speed rounds if thunder lets me :[]

Last edited by newt; 9 Mar 2004 at 19:10.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 18:49   #2
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: quitting

thnx for mentioning me

and see you in rnd 11
LB|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 19:02   #3
Ghost

Ghost is an unknown quantity at this point

Does your hand still smell? I don't know why your posting this, you'll probably be back. I've tried many times. PM me on irc for details of Newt's smelly hand

See ya in eXcessum
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 19:12   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

LOL Ghost hes not gonna live that down. you and your quit msgs.
thanks for the (brief) mention Newt. you missed lots of funny things that you'd done, although they're not really PA related. but yeah, I'm sure you'll be back. you already quit once on saturday and claimed you were drunk. if you do go i'm sorry to see you go... I'll still keep you on msn to do my maths work tho
[edit]
after checking and rereading a whole converstation, i'll admit you did say you'd quit yesterday too. oh well. im sure you'll be back
[/edit]

Last edited by Appocomaster; 8 Mar 2004 at 19:17.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 19:30   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well well well. Not the first time you've tried to break free from the addiction, but the first time you've got round to making a thread about it.

How many of us played from school in r4? It was atleast a galaxy full of people, those were the days . Only me left from that group now.

Its not like i'm not going to see you again, and i'm certainly not going to sit here and give you an ego boost, so i'll just say thanks for introducing me to this game .
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 20:01   #6
Thevoid

Thevoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Omg i have been watchin u quitting and joining for ages,but i never thought u actually would mean it for real to bad mate,u are one of those i will remember the day i am 90 and soon is gonna get laid with my wife
Thevoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:12   #7
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

newt you cant leave dude....................come back :P
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 19:26   #8
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Newt... I want you in my galaxy for R11!
Glad you are back!
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 19:56   #9
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

more chance of elviz presley coming back to life than me playing again :eek:
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 09:52   #10
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Bye bye Newt, hope to see you around in #camelot

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 02:53   #11
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all thanks for the nice words (was it £10 i owe you now ?)
Really happy i met you and JC back in the old days of pa. Been so lucky to even have you ingal for r9 and have never regret having you onboard, and had the politics been abit better for our block we could have ended much higher Only wish you could have avoided a few of the hundreds of ****ups every round and maybe get abit more selfish in your playing style
Probably why you never finish any round tho !!

I dont know anyone as funny and entertaining as you on irc and will probably never meet anyone either. Hope you still stay on irc chatting with us

Did i mention i got a spot free in ma gal Newt ?
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 03:49   #12
newt
Banned

if only we were gay cudda had summat beautifull.

oh and ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
more chance of elviz presley coming back to life than me playing again :eek:
... !
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 04:00   #13
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Damn... You are on the radio newt... They said you will be back for R11!!!!

How nice!
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 11:40   #14
StDomingo

StDomingo is an unknown quantity at this point

Heh..like f*ck u are. We know u'll come back. And as Mitre said, we have a spot open for 10.5. I can promise you lots of fun, plenty of swearing and the #1 spot. Why not quit with a bang with the top gal? We all know u want too
StDomingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 14:53   #15
newt
Banned

hehe, any gal with me in it is doomed ot never win. eg, our gal in r6 ******** ... replaced me with someone good and you wudda been #1.

So I'll do the decent thing and not play.
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 14:56   #16
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

bah

knew it would happen..

I will most likely quit aswell..so i can just put my name on the list

heh

love u alot newt etc etc)

one of the persons I liked the most in the pa uni

I will c u around on irc-if I will continue to idle now..

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 13:03   #17
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

bye newb.. eh newt
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 19:24   #18
newt
Banned

Quote:
I'll end by saying ... to everyone I don't like out there ... you're a freak. an unfunny, boring, lame freak. If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run a piss ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut. so take some advice .. take 50-60 paces backwards. Take several deep breaths. Sprint forward at full speed. Do a triple summersault through the air, and disappear up your own asshole.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 18:22   #19
Torjus
Nacho`s Bitch

Torjus has a little shameless behaviour in the past

bye Newt.. enjoy ur life
Proud To be Xraid Pe0n

Round 6: Pe0n
Round 7: Pe0n
Round 8: Pe0n
Round 9: Still Pe0n|tired|half retired
Round 9.5: 41:2:2 Pe0n| The Rider on the White Horse of The river of Life

=Retired Planetarion STAR=
Torjus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 15:34   #20
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Bitch U didn't mentioned me. Now I must slap you

/me slaps Newt

First smart u do since I know you, quiting PA
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 04:44   #21
newt
Banned

you got a mention in my original post before i shortened it!!!! If you'd signed up our r7 galaxy a day earleir or sumamt so we weren't in c18, you wudda got a huuuuuge mention man!!!
Unread 22 Mar 2004, 12:20   #22
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

you got a mention in my original post before i shortened it!!!! If you'd signed up our r7 galaxy a day earleir or sumamt so we weren't in c18, you wudda got a huuuuuge mention man!!!
\o/ or a day later . it was a pitty idd
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2004, 13:31   #23
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

bye newt
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 17:33   #24
Wainie

Wainie is an unknown quantity at this point

lmao!
Wainie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 21:21   #25
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wainie
lmao!
lmao
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 03:08   #26
newt
Banned

Be silent, you dingleberry-brained chuckling chumps!

If I want to hear from brain-fried rodeo clowns, I'll either spit raw flem at you or jack-hammer your heads into the concrete pavement and plant pretty plastic flowers in your asses. Until then, if you have something ot say, shut up.

[ps. you two should feel honoured to make me use up all meh best insults all in one post you must really be annoying me .. so much ... pld]

Last edited by newt; 14 Apr 2004 at 03:17.
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 19:19   #27
Klendau
Frightfully Arousing

Klendau is an unknown quantity at this point

lmao

Within the dark, lies the burning of a Candle, The Nosferatu.

Asking for your ASL since 1999!
Klendau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 03:49   #28
newt
Banned

Unread 14 Feb 2007, 01:20   #29
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i demand you quit

p.s. next time you quit you better mention me
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 04:52   #30
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klendau
lmao
You are still hilarious

Even your siggie/self-made-title brightens up my day.
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 17:36   #31
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

nice seeing you around newt you will be missed <33 gl in the real world
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 23:31   #32
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

man this was made in 2004
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 23:38   #33
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
man this was made in 2004
you bumped it at first ...

idiot :crymeariver:

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 01:27   #34
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
you bumped it at first ...

idiot :crymeariver:

haha well it still is kinda up to date gg newt, winner of pa r20

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote