User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Dec 2007, 14:08   #51
teqh
@ Gamer

teqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura about
Re: a political summary of r24

well summarized BlueArmy

anyone else tired of hearing how jupp ran a one manshow allround.. doing everything, persuading everyone?

ive never heard of him.. tho i did quite alot of attacking

R2 [TE] [Legion] R4 [CELL] R5 [Elysium] R6 [Elysium] R7 [RaH]

R68: Faceless - Rank 6
R65: Norsemen - Rank 3
R60: Ultores - Rank 14
R58: Solo planet - Rank 35 (xp)
R56: Vikings - Rank 14
R54: Vikings - Rank 5
teqh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2007, 14:26   #52
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Drop down tag size and u'll have 10ish alliances fighting for top tag and not 1-2.. Min/Asc/Exc/Etc are just a few of those groups that could actually play for a win and not just being there as pain in the ass due to lacking numbers..
Yeap, i agree. It is not only hard to get 70 decent members into tag but you can also see the kind of "i will only do work for our alliance if we have a chance of winning (e.g. full tag)" attitude which makes it very hard for alliances like us to find decent officers since we have no 20 round active community to recruit from.

We will probably just not bother playing which leaves more or less 10 active alliances in the game i think.

And it was not my choice that newt made this thread all about me but he likes to push me into the spotlight lately for some reason

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2007, 14:35   #53
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Appoco said that the reason why he didnt want to lower the alliance limits was because there werent enough officers around to run the alliances that might have gotten created.

I think that if the limits are lower, and its harder to get into an alliance than it is now, there would be more people willing to do more in order to get their alliance to work instead of putting their tails between their legs and run each time the going got tough.
Unread 25 Dec 2007, 15:25   #54
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

it may be worth lowering alliance limits. I know in ct there has always been a good core of players, then these random ****s that seem to join a day before round begins. 80% of these new ones turn out to be bad apples so when you think of yourself as being in a 70 man ally.. realisticly you only have 40. Personally i would prefer to see a 50 player limit, knowing that pretty much all of them are active on attacks and def gives you a good view of the true power and performance of where you are .. with alot less of this baggage which seems to be in the 70 player limit.

but then again.. you mase well just be in a battlegroup?
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2007, 17:11   #55
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

One of CT's dumbest moves was to start being so loudmouthed and bullys about them pnaps. Annoyed me alot, and I know it annoyed alot of other people.

Another very stupid move was not to take down their main competition while they both were ahead of the rest.

Both stupid moves done due to trying to avoid incomings. I'm glad those wussy politics just gave them alot of it.

A good round where the wussies lost. Like the ones trying to fence to #2, and the ones trying to hand out a load of pnaps, and napping their main competition.

GG to the rest of the community and alliances that took the wussies down

To HC of those two wussie alliances, plz do not argue. We all know that deep down this was exactly what you were thinking of. You just won't admit it and all you post here will be seen as poor or dumb arguments and excuses.
Unread 25 Dec 2007, 20:51   #56
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly
something useless
You talk more shit than i do.. and thats ****ing worrying tbh

the nap between ct/urwins was done before round as far as i am aware since everyone expected the likes of angels/excessum etc to be a lot stiffer competition than they started out as or atleast a lot more hostile. From what i saw within the round it seemed like no one wanted to touch ct.. the nap between ourselves and urwins was just sitting there waiting for one of the lower alliances to make the first move. Apparently this never happened and the game became very boring. NAP ended.. everyone jumped on the inc band wagon.

I know for a fact it was becoming nigh on impossible to find decent targets to put up for ct attacks until the nap was broken, this plays true with what you will see on the roid graph on sandmans. We hit a peak which remained quite stagnant with a lot of members complaining "why arent we thinking about clearing out t100" around this point the nap was ended and the incs began to roll in.

Last edited by Munkee; 25 Dec 2007 at 21:03.
Unread 25 Dec 2007, 21:59   #57
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee
You talk more shit than i do.. and thats ****ing worrying tbh

the nap between ct/urwins was done before round as far as i am aware since everyone expected the likes of angels/excessum etc to be a lot stiffer competition than they started out as or atleast a lot more hostile. From what i saw within the round it seemed like no one wanted to touch ct.. the nap between ourselves and urwins was just sitting there waiting for one of the lower alliances to make the first move. Apparently this never happened and the game became very boring. NAP ended.. everyone jumped on the inc band wagon.

I know for a fact it was becoming nigh on impossible to find decent targets to put up for ct attacks until the nap was broken, this plays true with what you will see on the roid graph on sandmans. We hit a peak which remained quite stagnant with a lot of members complaining "why arent we thinking about clearing out t100" around this point the nap was ended and the incs began to roll in.

Forgive me but i do actually think the first post which created this thread was more accurate on the pollitical views then the above.

1) Seriously how could Conspiracy think Angels and Excessum would be a big enough threat they would nap with potentialy another running contender for the round? Everyone knew Urwins had a strong command (although it didnt last) a strong memberbase, heck i know nearly most of the members within Urwins from past rounds all great players. So thats why people are calling Conspiracy cowards for napping with them. Becuase it was obvious in the end it would be you 2 napped, 1st and 2nd in the rankings and no one else left to hit. (ie bad pollitical move) Excessum always made clear to be honest they were never even a full tag.. and Angels.. well do i seriously have to say anything about them? If you thought they would be a contender then i would be concnered. As i have only witnessed them finish 1 round and even that was at a push.

2) Join the bandwagon? alliances such as ND, Ex, Angels, TGV were hitting you before Urwins broke the nap. Hence why the origonal post is the most accurate in this thread as it is the complete truth. So it was obvious once Urwins decided to actually make that final move, then they would join the bandwagon on hitting you. Also it was fun to see, one of the factors of Urwins removing the nap (as stated in the first post) was Becuase they were hit by the block for one nite which was Targetting Conspiracy. Thats just a fact. Not of course stating it was the major factor as it wasnt, but it was still one of the reasons.

3) Newdawn i think Deserved the round. Although i didnt end my round there due to some personal issues with one of their HC (which i still to this day think is an arrogent ass for also spreading bs lies regarding my departure from ND) they still played the round fantasicaly. I took some of my top guys from Jenova there when i joined and i did state ND would win the round from the first tick. They joined in wars when they needed to, didnt major pick a side and of course it payed off. So before somone else says 'we deserved to win' no you didnt. Newdawn deserved to win the round based on the fact they made great pollitical judgement, they bought there time, had excellent officers (i worked with them and saw there work) And of course had some great members who kept going till the very end. So well done to Newdawn. The rest, learn from your bad decisions and plan for the next round. No point in keep bitching about it over this.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2007, 23:12   #58
Munkee
Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
etc
hey im not saying they didnt hit us before urwins did. But their inc on us was literally sweet **** all in comparison to the inc we sustained once nap with urwins had been broken.

In regards to the whole reason behind being with urwins in the first place, all i can say is what i was told and that was the fact that it was beleived the other alliances that would be taking the round seriously in t10 would atleast club together to take down ct early on as we were a good contender for the win, lessons being learned from the previous round (exilition win) ? However like i said this simply didnt happen until the nap was ended .. or atleast previous to that what was sent against us didnt stretch our defence.

Im fine with ND winning, after we got bashed down the last time it was a case of we would rather ND win than urwins. I just feel that ct faced a lot of internal issues which hindered their performance and with the distance between first and 2nd being so close.. against an ally that claims to have been playing at its full potential.. its not a win that impressed me.
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 01:01   #59
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Appoco really needs to ask around in the community then if he things it will lack officers/exec of other alliances than the current ones. There's tons of smaller group hc's/officers already in the bigger alliances because they can't be arsed to run a group that will be ranked 15th and people giggle at them.. and 50 will still be a too big number.. 35-40 imo (and i'm not saying that because ministry cant field 50 members, but because most other groups cant either)... the community have gotten too small for that these days...

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 01:07   #60
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
2) Join the bandwagon? alliances such as ND, Ex, Angels, TGV were hitting you before Urwins broke the nap. Hence why the origonal post is the most accurate in this thread as it is the complete truth. So it was obvious once Urwins decided to actually make that final move, then they would join the bandwagon on hitting you. Also it was fun to see, one of the factors of Urwins removing the nap (as stated in the first post) was Becuase they were hit by the block for one nite which was Targetting Conspiracy. Thats just a fact. Not of course stating it was the major factor as it wasnt, but it was still one of the reasons.

I would like to stress, that TGV did NOT planet target CT. We only went in to help ND AFTER CT had lost their members and that was to help ND against Urwins. The exact conversation between me and Mac was that because now ND had a realistic chance of winning, we decided to help them. We did not want to help ND before it was absolutely a certainty that they had a shot at winning, and that we saw when CT fell together.

Here is a copy of the pa mails me and Mac did when we decided to help ND.

http://pastebin.com/m3ad89638

Please get your facts straight.
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 01:11   #61
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Appoco said that the reason why he didnt want to lower the alliance limits was because there werent enough officers around to run the alliances that might have gotten created.

I think that if the limits are lower, and its harder to get into an alliance than it is now, there would be more people willing to do more in order to get their alliance to work instead of putting their tails between their legs and run each time the going got tough.
People do work in PA for three reasons. Self-interest, personal loyalty and institutional loyalty. Self-interest is "I'm working for this alliance because I can use it to achieve something I want for myself". Personal loyalty is "I'm working for this alliance because people I respect are in it". Institutional loyalty is "I'm working for this alliance because it's my alliance". None of these really have anything to do with an alliance limit per se. To be honest I'd just radically change the way we play the game in groups as this current formula isn't exactly working.

On a different note Newdawn deserved to win the round because they came first. Same as any other round winner. As far as urwins go I really didn't see them do anything this round, even when they were second and ct were hit by a block of alliances including urwins I was told that more incs came from ND and excessum than urwins which I found fairly bizzare.

Concerning CT it was primarily run by retards. My expectations weren't exactly high when I entered the channel and saw that two of the HC were people who had been pnapped to exilition the previous round. I had an interesting conversation midround with, I think, gm who tried to make excuses for ronin pnapping urwins. What he didn't say amidst the pile of utterly vacuous bullshit he managed to get out was kicking ronin would almost certainly guarantee ct losing this round. However the problem is when you don't do things like that nobody wants to play for your alliance. Institutional loyalty. Some poor decisions were made, activity was generally mediocre (although I imagine it was bad all over) and there was a complete absence of a gameplan beyond "hey, having some good players intag could win us the round".

There were certain particular issues which annoyed me at the time as well and certainly couldn't have helped in the overall scheme of things like jedi dcing, or maybe it was just his planet and some other dc did the def but the overall point of general idiocy remains, 3 mil value worth of def fleet onto some incs he got at 11pm that he couldn't FA. All in all a combination of tactical and strategic errors let ct down.

In general in PA at the minute there's a lack of genuine thought put into the game itself. Very few people try to do anything innovative or different in an effort to maximise their score and very few HCs try to do anything innovative or different in an effort to maximise their alliance's score/chances of winning. Partly this is why PA isn't really that interesting right now.

PS Spying has been a part of this game since round one and it's an inevitable part of any group-based game like PA.

PPS Don't post silly trolls CBA.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 26 Dec 2007 at 01:31.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 01:46   #62
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
In general in PA at the minute there's a lack of genuine thought put into the game itself. Very few people try to do anything innovative or different in an effort to maximise their score and very few HCs try to do anything innovative or different in an effort to maximise their alliance's score/chances of winning. Partly this is why PA isn't really that interesting right now.
This is why Ascendancy is the best thing to happen to this game ever.

Quote:
PS Spying has been a part of this game since round one and it's an inevitable part of any group-based game like PA.
A desirable part, no less.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 01:55   #63
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
hey im not saying they didnt hit us before urwins did. But their inc on us was literally sweet **** all in comparison to the inc we sustained once nap with urwins had been broken.
I'd say the 2-3nights you were p-targetted before the urwins nap was dropped musta seen your highest concentrated incs of the round? You certainly had fkin huge roid losses...

Yeah jupp made this thread to embarrass you after what you did to me in your end of round speach to our fellow excessum compatriots! Oh, and cos jer says I'm always nasty about you and belittling you and stuff - which I did in public but not in private. So from now on I'm gonna slag you off in private and hail you as a God in public <3

edit:

Quote:
Congratulations to excessum, or just jupp if he did everything. You made this round as interesting as it could be made.
Only got one neg rep in this thread yet (knew saying asc were shit would do the job <3) but lets try to get some more.. without me eXcessum doesn't play and the round is over at tick300. True story. Its like who deserves the most credit for the human race - God or jesus christ - the answer is God (or me for excessum).

But yeh mitre deserves most recognition in exc, internally at least - juggling 2 young kids, a gf, a hectic job with active hcing in politics and DCing... he's crazy.

Last edited by newt; 26 Dec 2007 at 02:37.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 02:36   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
I'd say the 2-3nights you were p-targetted before the urwins nap was dropped musta seen your highest concentrated incs of the round? You certainly had fkin huge roid losses...
This isn't necessarily true. The first couple of nights will always see the easy targets roided heavily, bad fleet, shit gal etc. I'm not quite sure when ct's heaviest incs were, you'd probably be best asking a dc in ct during the round.
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 10:09   #65
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
I would like to stress, that TGV did NOT planet target CT. We only went in to help ND AFTER CT had lost their members and that was to help ND against Urwins. The exact conversation between me and Mac was that because now ND had a realistic chance of winning, we decided to help them. We did not want to help ND before it was absolutely a certainty that they had a shot at winning, and that we saw when CT fell together.

Here is a copy of the pa mails me and Mac did when we decided to help ND.

http://pastebin.com/m3ad89638

Please get your facts straight.

You decided to only 'help' ND after Urwins dropped the nap from Conspiracy is that what you are stating here? So of course i imagined TGV representatives in a joint attack channel with all the allies before this happend, or the fact from tickstart outrweb site when setting up attacks (Newdawns web site as yes i was actually a BC there although some certain people will make out i didnt set up one single attack which ofc are bs) would not allow us to hit TGV planets as they were set to 'friendly' so it appears to me ND and TGV were 'helping' each other a lot more before the other alliances were involved. Due to the fact obviously they were not hitting each other in gals. Or am i wrong?

p3nguin Founder
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 10:36   #66
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
This isn't necessarily true. The first couple of nights will always see the easy targets roided heavily, bad fleet, shit gal etc. I'm not quite sure when ct's heaviest incs were, you'd probably be best asking a dc in ct during the round.
Our heaviest was probably the first night of the top10 all hitting us (bar urwins). Other than that was just consistently around ~150-200 incs when we were at war.
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 11:00   #67
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
You decided to only 'help' ND after Urwins dropped the nap from Conspiracy is that what you are stating here? So of course i imagined TGV representatives in a joint attack channel with all the allies before this happend, or the fact from tickstart outrweb site when setting up attacks (Newdawns web site as yes i was actually a BC there although some certain people will make out i didnt set up one single attack which ofc are bs) would not allow us to hit TGV planets as they were set to 'friendly' so it appears to me ND and TGV were 'helping' each other a lot more before the other alliances were involved. Due to the fact obviously they were not hitting each other in gals. Or am i wrong?
ND and TGV had a nap from day one yes, but there was no co-operation attackwise until ND had a decent chance at winning, which was when CT fell down the rankings and ND was about 2 mill behind urwins.

Us being napped with ND was no big secret, I was quite clear on that with everyone.

I wouldnt say that you are wrong, just misinformed. Maybe it has something to do with your proven trustworthyness in the past, who am I to tell.
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 11:33   #68
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
ND and TGV had a nap from day one yes, but there was no co-operation attackwise until ND had a decent chance at winning, which was when CT fell down the rankings and ND was about 2 mill behind urwins.

Us being napped with ND was no big secret, I was quite clear on that with everyone.

I wouldnt say that you are wrong, just misinformed. Maybe it has something to do with your proven trustworthyness in the past, who am I to tell.

You are probably actually right on this concept. Which i will agree with you. Apart from the statement regarding my past. As i have always been loyal to any alliance i have been part of and have never spied on any alliance or leaked information.

But one of the main reasons why i of course left ND this round was due to the fact i was kept out the loop of all the going on even though i was a BC (for example i only knew of our allies and the organised attack channels with these allies 2 weeks after everyone else) Which amused me greatly, as BA seems to think to this day i was 'apparently' leaking information to Conspiracy. (which is what he told his ND members when i left) Although Conspiracy members and command hate me, after obvious reasons in the past (plus how can i surely be leaking information if im not told anything? Surely a little common sense here). So think the ND HC need to learn to trust people who were once very loyal to them, and not treat them like that in the future. Especially people who want to of course help the alliance and even convinced there friends to join the alliance (which were a handful of their top ranked players). But anyway this discusion is for another time.

But yes your correct my intel isnt 100% as my alliance kept me out of the loop. Due to paranoia obviously.

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 26 Dec 2007 at 11:40.
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 12:10   #69
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
if it was no big secret you could have told Ur n00bie members when we got ND incs and got roided by em:crymeariverrather than just saying oh he will recall )
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 12:10   #70
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This is basically just lies, there was days of extremely heavy incs from 5/6 alliances on CT before the nap with Urwins was broken, in actual fact the incs had started to lower quite considerably by time the nap was broken as CT had lost so many roids and ofc the attacking alliances were losing interest a little after roiding all top CT planets, even those that did get al the flagship defence.

I remember this well as on the first night of mass incs i came online and found out CT were to be p-targetted by 5 alliances within 5 minutes of me getting online. I then happened to mention something along the lines of "we will be p-targetted tonight...whole alliance" in CT priv chan, to which people laughed . I then i got a pm from Germ asking what i knew, i said that i knew exc/xvx/vgn/rock/subh (might be wrong they might not have been exact 5 allies) would all be attacking us tonight, and its was at this point i realised my HC had literally no idea this was going to happen, i was quite shocked.

So anyways it was those first 3/4nights were heaviest then we had 2 more days grace before nap with Urwins was properly broken after which point targetting was more spread between Urwins/CT and tbh less heavy than before.

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 12:14   #71
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAlan
This is basically just lies... etc
planetarion needs an official set of alliance scribes (who regularly compare notes to come up with an official history) who can note down details as the round goes on to prevent these silly disputes that seem to happen every round
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 12:45   #72
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"PA historians"
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 13:46   #73
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
You are probably actually right on this concept. Which i will agree with you. Apart from the statement regarding my past. As i have always been loyal to any alliance i have been part of and have never spied on any alliance or leaked information.

But one of the main reasons why i of course left ND this round was due to the fact i was kept out the loop of all the going on even though i was a BC (for example i only knew of our allies and the organised attack channels with these allies 2 weeks after everyone else) Which amused me greatly, as BA seems to think to this day i was 'apparently' leaking information to Conspiracy. (which is what he told his ND members when i left) Although Conspiracy members and command hate me, after obvious reasons in the past (plus how can i surely be leaking information if im not told anything? Surely a little common sense here). So think the ND HC need to learn to trust people who were once very loyal to them, and not treat them like that in the future. Especially people who want to of course help the alliance and even convinced there friends to join the alliance (which were a handful of their top ranked players). But anyway this discusion is for another time.

But yes your correct my intel isnt 100% as my alliance kept me out of the loop. Due to paranoia obviously.
While I at some times can understand the issue some have with not being given the proper information that they may want/need in order to do well and to feel like they matter, I do agree that a HC is not obligated or at any point have any need to be informative about their ideas or their plans for their alliance except when speaking in very general terms. The espionage going on this round is a classic example on why an alliance HC should be VERY careful with whom he is talking to in regards of politics. Very few outside the HC were informed about us being napped with ND at first, but around tick 1000 some probably had understood it, or heard it from either people in ND or just by experiencing some incidents with attacks recalling etc.

A HC should and need to be careful with information, and with you being in ND for the first round in a while or first at all (?) I can understand their reluctance of informing you of anything. Most of my officers were not told, because somethings is best to be kept at HC level only.
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 16:10   #74
Assassin
PA Ancient

I was more reffering to there were only myself and another Bcing doing the attacks at this point in the round. And he ofc even knew about this and i didnt. I didnt need to know exactly the pollitics, but of course when a BC wants to setup an attack he doesnt want to have people bitching for recalls the next day if his HC team dont communicate with him who they are allied to or not. Thats the point i am trying to make when it comes to this.

Especially as the last time i was in ND i was that trusted and taking part in the running the alliance that much i was even in the HC channel alongside the HC team (this was the round where ND and Exi were battling for the spot at the end) And me and duck ran all of the attacks for ND. But of course this counted for nothing this round. Anyway back to idling and eating my dinner on boxing day!

p3nguin Founder
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 16:43   #75
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Has anyone persuaded appoco to reduce the alliance limit to 50 yet?

Out of interest, was there a tv channel of excessum up? which alliances did have their own tv station? I'm guessing urwins didn't, 'information' about them was always kinda shrowded in mystery in the first ~500 ticks, at least for us.
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 17:28   #76
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

naps made it so that alot of the smaller alliances ( include mine in that list to)were targetted in the beginning of the round and became farms for the bigger alliances, that and 5:4 were the most negative examples of what naps did to pa this round. Organising an attack on them was the most fun i had this round, and we landed those fencenoobs quite well, so thx to the peeps and alliances that came with.
i just hope that some hc's of those alliances (you know who you are) will think twice next round and don't nap half the freeking universe.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 17:38   #77
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Has anyone persuaded appoco to reduce the alliance limit to 50 yet?

Out of interest, was there a tv channel of excessum up? which alliances did have their own tv station? I'm guessing urwins didn't, 'information' about them was always kinda shrowded in mystery in the first ~500 ticks, at least for us.

#bigbrother.urwins existed!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 18:59   #78
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
Newt's report is not accurate
X2 and far from it

Dont know for the end tho, I went away for work and missed the last week or so.
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 19:23   #79
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

alot of shit in this round

fencers/universenappers won, oh man its so cool sleeping all round without incs zomg

only good thing i saw this round was hidden agenda owning tesla lolzzzz HEIMDALL FTW , tesla sucky??? zomg

tnx wish for inviting me to exc and newt for paying my planet, jupp mitre smasher u guys rock

tnx jer , guess u deserved to win instead of fencers, or atleast FAst but somehow our gal never got above 10k roids , ehhehe we dont got enuff fenceskillz

ANTSU FAst DOMANTAZ CAIN TYPHOON INFORZA ROBBAN attgroup ftw , best guys around, atlest u guys got ballz:P

mancius meatwax the emo great defenders, rico good dcnig

who do i forget? oh yea ofcourse eXc , i havbe no id how high we ended but atleast we fkin owned ct for being shit and napin shittier urwins all round, lamos?

pwnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 19:28   #80
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by logbat
X2 and far from it
Explain logbat! jupp's only problems with my summary were the alliances I listed to take down CT - or the times at which they joined the war.

I think you're trying to claim other faults in my first post which jupp would fully agree with (ie he'd agree with my version).
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 23:01   #81
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Explain logbat! jupp's only problems with my summary were the alliances I listed to take down CT - or the times at which they joined the war.

I think you're trying to claim other faults in my first post which jupp would fully agree with (ie he'd agree with my version).
You got the most importent parts correct and thats what matters.
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 23:03   #82
Munkee
Dictator

i would start with removing your head from jupps ass
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 23:10   #83
logbat

Quote:

A proper explaining would be a long boreing post. And It would only be my side of the story. Like this "summary" are your side of it.
You form your opinion around what you saw, and/or what your men told you.
Hardly any facts, and far from it.
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 23:19   #84
newt
Banned

explain logbat - no one has accused the post of flaws in that respect. The only one is angels and urwins being napped.... angels deny it, we all think you almost certainly napped pre-round since it was ONLY exc that didn't want to. Maybe you didn't though.

Do you deny that pre-round you wanted to form a block to take down CT who you knew would be the best - it didn't work so you then went and napped CT?

Would you also deny that in the first war vs CT you were 100% against joining in.. and continued to be so until, very coincidentally, we attack you, say we will keep doing it, you know why we're doing it, and the nap with CT drops asap. Will you also deny that you wanted to remain napped to CT for your planet's rank? whereas others were more up for a war.
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 23:54   #85
logbat

Quote:
explain logbat - no one has accused the post of flaws in that respect. The only one is angels and urwins being napped.... angels deny it, we all think you almost certainly napped pre-round since it was ONLY exc that didn't want to. Maybe you didn't though.

Do you deny that pre-round you wanted to form a block to take down CT who you knew would be the best - it didn't work so you then went and napped CT?

Would you also deny that in the first war vs CT you were 100% against joining in.. and continued to be so until, very coincidentally, we attack you, say we will keep doing it, you know why we're doing it, and the nap with CT drops asap. Will you also deny that you wanted to remain napped to CT for your planet's rank? whereas others were more up for a war.
Ohhkay,

We didnt have a nap with Angels. In the start we tried to first form a nap with vgn. They said no, we then turned towards exc/angels. The reason for that was to create a three sided uni. I knew CT had their deals, I knew ND had their deals. We tried to form our deals, its normal.
Alot people wanted to nap CT, exc also if im not mistaken.
Somebody told CT we had a nap with you guys and Angels early on, so the first deal just ended in a silent war
When I later talked to AD we fixed a nap. We only had a nap with them.

Its true that I didnt wanted to go out of the nap, I gave AD my word that we was going to comitt to them the round out. I got voted down by other HCs. I think we could have won the round by staying in that nap, CT would eventually have did what they did - semi fold. All the respect for CT to rise once again. And they forfilled the deal 100%, we didnt. I made up one personal reason for me to break the nap - went a lill something like this - "you guys made other naps" (ToF, Exc etc)

The round would have stagnated also if we havent broken the ties.

ND have never won if we and CT have kept the nap. ND knew that, they was on my back all the time. I hardly talked to your men Newt. Even tho Mitre was in my same gal. (only contact was once on PM when I confirmed the nap with CT ended) I did politics alone a long time, but something happend when we took the lead. Suddenly we had many politics HCs

Wont go as far as saying ND played their political cards perfectly, its really a shame they won. I would rather see CT, us, VgN or even f-crew win the round. Atleast we went to war But congratz, everything is allowed in war.

I think you slightly overrate Jupp`s role in this. But thats just my side of the story.
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 00:06   #86
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Alot people wanted to nap CT, exc also if im not mistaken.
nope , no naps no allies for excessum when we entered the round. i would even go as far that we didnt have ANY political relations to other alliances until we started to hit CT with ND+Angels.

I agree with you that Urwins broke the nap with CT too early - waiting might have paid off for you ...

The real question at that time was if ND manages to turn the anti-CT block into an anti-Urwins block. They did and you lost .... if they didnt you would come out of the war against CT on top and without heavy competition.

A fair try to decide the round early if it worked out for you and it certainly made everything a lot more interesting

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 00:08   #87
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Somebody told CT we had a nap with you guys and Angels early on, so the first deal just ended in a silent war
this was newt himself fyi

mz, that isn't the reason ascendancy is the best thing that's happened to pa (mainly because ascendancy isn't the best thing that's happened to pa: if it truly revolutionised the concept of alliances instead of just revolutionising for ourselves and held us on an elitist branch looking over everyone else with our heads stuck up our own asses then yeah, maybe it would have been the best. but that isn't the case.)

and finally, max : yeah i should have won : (
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 00:18   #88
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
this was newt himself fyi
Explain <3 I certainly went around telling people "HAHA URWINS WANTED TO FORM A BLOCK PRE-ROUND SAD ****S" type stuff... I don't hold myself back about issues like that.
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 00:21   #89
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

the best thing that's happened to pa is probably angels
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 01:41   #90
newt
Banned

Explain what you said about me boy!

Did I go to you in pm "well sharing bps with angels and urwins so prolly gonna work with them I guess, dunno" amid our conversation about you joining CT... did you give that to CT hc? if not... my consciounce is clear if you did I'm glad i 100% supported targetting you more than ronin. if you didn't I'll now feel guilty about that man this is no win for me.

But really, what did you mean? at the time of the urwins/angels nap issue jupp really went crazy at me for making naps :s when I'd done no such thing... (wish will confirm)... so this issue of the round is confusing for me
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 03:03   #91
Paddy
ND for life

Paddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to behold

I missed the last 5 days of the round because I was on holiday so missed what happened after Urwins were knocked down but I'm glad ND won. The moment that made me hope against all hope that neither CT or Urwins won was when, on the 2nd day after the nap between them was over and the war was in full flow, I was hit by a teamup from an Urwin and a CT planet. HCs of both alliances were informed and afaik neither planet was punished, definitely neither was kicked.

As far as ND goes it's fairly obvious that we don't have such a strong player base as a lot of the other top alliances (although we do still have a good few very strong players), yet we have been near the top fairly consistently since the start of pax, possibly the most consistent (my memory is awful but I think only VGN might push us close). I think this says a lot about what ND does well and I think it was shown more than ever in this round. Our HC were constantly harrassing Urwins to break the nap with CT once it was obvious they were the other contenders and we worked with exc (and others but mostly exc) pretty much non-stop once we first hit CT.

I think ND fully deserved to win this round, and although it may have taken us 25 rounds to do it, it's been a hell of a lot of fun along the way

P.S. Sorry if this post is slightly incoherent, it's 2am and I got back home late yesterday.
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 05:10   #92
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This thread is somewhat interesting.

I'd like to stress however that CT is certainly not 1up.

1up will never return, the conditions for doing so show no signs of being met.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 07:34   #93
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

And with that, Lord Zhilarsk slips back into the darkness...

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 09:57   #94
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

But really, what did you mean? at the time of the urwins/angels nap issue jupp really went crazy at me for making naps :s when I'd done no such thing... (wish will confirm)... so this issue of the round is confusing for me
Ay. We just had some lazy members ( like all alliances ), so I contaced some alliances to make some last min. bps.
The alliances which were most forthcoming with this was angels and urwins.
At some point however, Urwins thought we were now napped, and close to being a block.
I told them, as nicely as I know how to, that this wasnt the case.
After that we had no ties with either, untill much later in the round.

( cept a shared BG with angels )

Just wanna add that it took forever to form the anti CT block. Most HCs are shit ( I m shit also ofc, but thats just cause I m inactive, the others are shit because they are so afraid of taking chances )
Without us, this round would have been over at pt500.
Sad really, as we had no BIG motivation or reason to want CT dead. - cept for wanting some fun. eXcessum did best when at war this round. Our members are not fencers or nub bashers.

That made me proud <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 12:41   #95
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
No, qebab refused.

Alliances we did view on a regular basis:
- Angels (a classic!)
- CT (using two, maybe three relays over the course of the round, I lost count, they were very helpful in perfecting my scripts)
- TGV (Kargool killed the tv channel (in an extremely rude fashion I might add), not sure if we still have the relayer, though I'm guessing we don't)
- Subh (completely and utterly oblivious)
- Urwins (see Subh)
- ND (Assassin was most helpful)

By the way guys, posting scans of ally attacks on public scan parsers and then giving out the url in your member channel is a bad idea!
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 13:59   #96
logbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy

I think ND fully deserved to win this round, and although it may have taken us 25 rounds to do it, it's been a hell of a lot of fun along the way
I do NOT think ND deserved the win. You guys showed that you couldnt stand up against CT, while 2-3 other allies hit them. Your members crashed in a big scale @ one point. The nap break saved your arse ND moral was down for count, GONG - new round. I also knew if we got in a fight 1 on 1 later, we would pwn ure asses. If I have had the time on my hand after CT "died" I would have pushed harder to have Rocks ships fly our way. Sad part is that I knew BD talked to Rock HC, becouse he pmed me after the first night Rock didnt avoid ND. Rock is another story in this, you psycic weaklings find eachother :P

Everybody should pick a side! And FIGHT ffs.
We have so many scared HCs around, they dont want to pick a fight. They are on the sideline and attack where they can pick up easy roids. One of those allies won this round. The harrasment Paddy talks about are true, its really pathetic. Grow a pair!
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 14:09   #97
newt
Banned

Quote:
Everybody should pick a side! And FIGHT ffs.
We have so many scared HCs around, they dont want to pick a fight. They are on the sideline and attack where they can pick up easy roids. One of those allies won this round. The harrasment Paddy talks about are true, its really pathetic. Grow a pair!
That is really quite hilarious coming from an Urwins hc... are you actually being serious? I'll assume you're parodying yourself and not type out the flame.

[When we first asked ND, they joined the first war vs CT, they then attacked you to make you drop the nap? or did they... they then participated in the 2nd war on ct, attacked you after that, attacked ct after you were dead (I liked how easy it was to kill urwins.. compared to ct who took 500 ticks of constant bombardment). I'm not sure what else they could have done... now, as for urwins...]

By the way, whatever happened with that guy you attacked twice that defended you three times? Guessing you told pa the ol' classic "hes just defending me to try and get me closed!!! not my fault"?
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 14:24   #98
logbat

Quote:
That is really quite hilarious coming from an Urwins hc... are you actually being serious? I'll assume you're parodying yourself and not type out the flame.
I try to keep my postcount down on this forum, atleast answering posts that seem like utterly idiotic and/or "drunkmade". Im guessing the last one.
Anyway -

We did one huge error, and thats not attacking with CT/Torbit when the heat started. We had no balls then, and CT was left outside. You talk about ND like ure their puppetmaster Newt. You overrate Exe`s role in this, you basicly did one thing - napped everybody and attacked CT, and wanted others to do so aswell - End of story.
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 14:33   #99
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Excessum jumpstarted the round, Urwins dropped one nap. Impressive though you were at doing that (seriously, you were fantastic!), I'm going to have to side with Excessum on this one.
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 14:50   #100
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

Tbh you are all overestimating your own roles. Too call anything in this round a 'war' be it a first or a second is stupid. It was a stupid ride where one ally was first, was teamed on, followed by another teaming on the new #1, which allowed the third a sweet ride.

Jumpstarted the round, hah, yea right xD.