User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Oct 2007, 23:36   #1
Red-

Red- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these parts
Vision closes its eyes

With the end of this round the time has come to annonce there will be no Vision playing next round.

All of you are ofcause still welcome at #vision on NG and the Vision community along with the vsn wars etc. (the Droxian Projects) will continue.

+ tx to Androx for the great job of tech'ing
+ tx to Bazza for beeing prolly the longest running BC counted in rounds for an alliance.
+ tx to Rodneyy for beeing the best scanner i have ever seen in PA (Vsn main scanner r19-23)
+ tx to everyone who put in thier effort as DCs, BCs, HCs during this and former rounds.
+ tx to the members who cared and took part and made the days and specially night of PA fun and interessting in Vision.

GL in the next round.

/waves

Vision HC
Apoam, Tobbe, Red (and Soveh i think if anyone can find him)
Unread 21 Oct 2007, 00:12   #2
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future
Re: Vision closes its eyes

Thanks to Legator

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2007, 00:15   #3
^Wannabe^
Greatness!

^Wannabe^ is on a distinguished road

<3 Legator (and jupp)
The real VsN died ages ago
Unread 21 Oct 2007, 02:13   #4
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Red killed vsn

i hope vision will return some day

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2007, 03:40   #5
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-
(and Soveh i think if anyone can find him)
And Soveh!!

I've been doing too many essays over the last week for my honours at uni. Spent most of last week going from one class to another presenting something on some topic.

On Friday i solved climate change

But yes, it is sad to see that Vision is again going into sleep mode for a while. We had some good times and generally had a much higher average roid/score count over the last few rounds than most other alliances whilst only having half the members - it was good to maintain that over time. Its been great playing as a Visionary again, and i belive that once some interest is made again with some active people, Vision will again come to wakefulness!

nn all!

Last edited by Ultimate Newbie; 21 Oct 2007 at 03:49.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2007, 11:31   #6
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

I wanna thank everyone been appart of VsN since i joined for the fun

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2007, 12:34   #7
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Good bye vision, was a pleasure playing with you the round i was there

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2007, 18:36   #8
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

good bye VisioN!
had tonns of fun pass these many rounds i was in there, thanks to everyone that participated and made an effort to keep VisioN going.
neroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2007, 09:34   #9
Yama
Rockin' a beat.

Yama has a spectacular aura aboutYama has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
Thanks to Legator
/signed

_

Yama

*bye now!*

Yama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2007, 15:40   #10
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

thx for the many great rounds VsN
Unread 10 Nov 2007, 12:45   #11
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Thanks fot letting me spend a couple rounds with you guys. Great community, keep it alive!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2007, 19:54   #12
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

Sorry to see vision go now there's no reaon at all for me to come back next round or whenever ill have time for pa again...
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 00:53   #13
Olympus
ToF FTW!

Olympus has a spectacular aura aboutOlympus has a spectacular aura aboutOlympus has a spectacular aura about

Sad to see you guys aint here anymore.
One of the mostly friendly alliances ever.

I'll miss you guys, and look forward to your return one day

/me salutes