User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Mar 2006, 01:07   #1
KingAlan

KingAlan is a jewel in the roughKingAlan is a jewel in the roughKingAlan is a jewel in the roughKingAlan is a jewel in the rough
Fake Attack mission type

Do you use the Fake Attack mission type at all?
Round 13- complete n00b, 13:5:19
[Hidden Agenda member from round 14 on out]
Round 14: 11:7 MoD, final rank 1006
Round 15: 11:9:7, Galactic Commander, final rank 724
Round 16: 4:5:7, GC (The Colt 4-5's), final rank 380
Round 17: [forgot my final result]
Round 19: final rank 233
Round 20: 2:7:15, final rank 222
Round 23: bad end rank, crashed too many times
Round 24: am playing Zik

I provided the name for Round 16, "The End of an Era".
KingAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2006, 01:20   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Fake Attack mission type

only when Im away for a while and need to save my fleet

Edit: which is never

Last edited by Nadar; 18 Mar 2006 at 01:56.
Nadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2006, 01:25   #3
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

never used it once.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2006, 01:53   #4
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

never used it

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2006, 12:29   #5
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Fake attack is basicly only usefull if you want to fill up a alliance raid and know for 100% sure that you won't be there to recall (and/or there is nothing else usefull you can do with your fleet). In most cases its far better to send a real attack and decide on a lower eta whether to land or not, cuz its basicly a waste to send a real fleet as fake attack and notice at eta 1 you could have landed for no losses.

[edit]To answer your question - no i never used it :-)[/edit]
Unread 18 Mar 2006, 12:49   #6
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

maybe it would be more useful if it had more options :

fake attack -> recall after 1 tick, recall after 3 ticks, recall at eta 4, recall at eta 1

this way you could actually program sort of attack scheme with your 3 fleets to draw away defence without being there.

Will anyone think of the defenders ? not me today :>

and i might have used fake attack but i cant really remember

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2006, 12:50   #7
Robsch

Robsch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
Fake attack is basicly only usefull if you want to fill up a alliance raid and know for 100% sure that you won't be there to recall (and/or there is nothing else usefull you can do with your fleet). In most cases its far better to send a real attack and decide on a lower eta whether to land or not, cuz its basicly a waste to send a real fleet as fake attack and notice at eta 1 you could have landed for no losses.

[edit]To answer your question - no i never used it :-)[/edit]
true words
Robsch is offline   Reply With Quote