User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Mar 2006, 12:47   #101
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: Ascendancy - winners of Round 16?

Actually, I am not a complete XP whore, I have a value of around 1m.

And I get more roids because I rotate who I attack, if one dude has more roids one day, I hit him, if he doesnt, i hit his gal mate. It's not 1 v 1 roid swapping, its 1 v gal, and I get incs from more than just that gal.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 12:53   #102
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Actually, I am not a complete XP whore, I have a value of around 1m.

And I get more roids because I rotate who I attack, if one dude has more roids one day, I hit him, if he doesnt, i hit his gal mate. It's not 1 v 1 roid swapping, its 1 v gal, and I get incs from more than just that gal.
Ah, one comprehends.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 13:01   #103
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
It's only cheating if there's an agreement between the players involved.
Even so, I'm uncomfortable with hitting the same gal day in day out for more than 2 to 3 days concurrently. Even if it isn't cheating as such, it only draws attention to yourself to multi hunters and quite frankly implies collusion, even if there is no outright communication between the parties.

(big corporations do this by "accidentally" posting their price lists to one another, for example)

While I don't think what Fish is doing is cheating, nor that he should be criticised for it, I don't think I would opt for it myself simply because it would just make people want to throw shit at me when it wasn't really warranted and allegations (however tenuous) should be avoided.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 13:23   #104
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Obviously, I've frequently asked my galaxy not to defend me when I needed to lose roids to drop value this round. I think I had one specific planet roid me three times when I needed to drop value. Seeing as this was a) benefitting him b) benefitting me and c) after the first two times he knew I probably wasn't getting defence it's very similar to what the fish and player x are doing. Except they know each other's irc nicks!
I find this to be an interesting scenario. This can be seen as both a dodgy excuse and as a reasonable explonation when acused of farming.

From a MHs point of view it must be hard to accept this explonation if he finds your planet to planet activity suspicious.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 13:26   #105
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

I personally tend to avoid hitting the same targets multiple times, mostly because I tend to use a lot of fake fleets. I might fool my target the first time, but by the third time I'd expect him to figure it out.

I think the burden of proof should be on the multihunters to prove that you're farming someone.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 13:29   #106
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
I find this to be an interesting scenario. This can be seen as both a dodgy excuse and as a reasonable explonation when acused of farming.

From a MHs point of view it must be hard to accept this explonation if he finds your planet to planet activity suspicious.
I've already been closed once for messaging all of 1:1 with an xp farming idea/threat

I doubt my planet to planet activity is that suspicious. Personally I try to vary my targetting as much as possible for a number of different reasons.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 13:32   #107
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

ive seen this thread and i can honestly say you guys complain too much.
To me Ascendany is the perfect example of a well stuctured alliance that obviously cooperated extremely well. GO ASCENDANCY!
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 13:38   #108
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchleaf
GO ASCENDANCY!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 13:40   #109
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
I personally tend to avoid hitting the same targets multiple times, mostly because I tend to use a lot of fake fleets. I might fool my target the first time, but by the third time I'd expect him to figure it out.

I think the burden of proof should be on the multihunters to prove that you're farming someone.
I do not disagree with this.

However, it hardly does wonders for your reputation because mud sticks. However full of shit the mud is.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 14:36   #110
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchleaf
To me Ascendany is the perfect example of a well stuctured alliance that obviously cooperated extremely well. GO ASCENDANCY!
However, DLR have an even higher average score than ascendancy, but I can say pretty much that their cooperation, structure & activity is no where near that of alliances like eXilition, 1up, or even NewDawn. It's a group of very skilled players who don't need to play very actively, playing the game for the best benefit fo their planet.

DLR is a fantastic place to be and is loads of fun, but it ruins the game for those that play more 'seriously'. It obliterates all point to fighting wars and turns PA into a roid-race game, removing the requisite for the majority of skills which make a good MO.

Ascendancy & DLR both played this round how it appears it was designed to be played, but if this sort of style is allowed to continue its dominance, my opinion is that it will not be good for PA.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 14:51   #111
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
However, DLR have an even higher average score than ascendancy
DLR = 13 members, Ascendancy = 39, quite some difference there matey
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:06   #112
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Ascendancy & DLR both played this round how it appears it was designed to be played, but if this sort of style is allowed to continue its dominance, my opinion is that it will not be good for PA.
I came on Eileen!
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 17:09   #113
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
DLR = 13 members, Ascendancy = 39, quite some difference there matey
It's still averages that count. Sure, it's easier to get a smaller memberbase with a leet score, but the fact remains that both DLR and Ascendancy (Ascendancy more so, it seems), are the sort of alliances that get the maximum score for minimal activity. And their style of gameplay makes wars obsolete...

It all depends on what the playerbase wants. Whether they want a round where the majority of the game is a race for XP, or whether they want to see the return of proper wars & conflict.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 17:14   #114
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
It's still averages that count. Sure, it's easier to get a smaller memberbase with a leet score, but the fact remains that both DLR and Ascendancy (Ascendancy more so, it seems), are the sort of alliances that get the maximum score for minimal activity. And their style of gameplay makes wars obsolete...

It all depends on what the playerbase wants. Whether they want a round where the majority of the game is a race for XP, or whether they want to see the return of proper wars & conflict.
Yeah I know, just pointed out that if (we love if's) Ascendancy kicked their 26 lowest ranked members they'd be much higher than DLR For fun you know..
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 17:42   #115
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Yeah I know, just pointed out that if (we love if's) Ascendancy kicked their 26 lowest ranked members they'd be much higher than DLR For fun you know..
Don´t kick me.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 20:13   #116
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
Sure they wanted to give people XP to offset losses so you can continue the game, but I really doubt they ment for people to purely play for XP the way some people have this round.
We found the loophole, and we abused it to its given extent.

As any common sense man would.

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 21:43   #117
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

We've now added in all the people we had hiding out of the tag, it'll be interesting to see if anyone can catch us before the round ends. Good luck
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 21:47   #118
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
We've now added in all the people we had hiding out of the tag, it'll be interesting to see if anyone can catch us before the round ends. Good luck
Clowns to the left of me, jester to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you!
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 21:49   #119
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Oh my God, what a shocker!

High five, guys!

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 21:51   #120
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

\o/

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 21:54   #121
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

High five.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 21:55   #122
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

\o/

Prost!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 21:55   #123
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

/me high fives
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 21:59   #124
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

high five
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:05   #125
Europatriot
zz-crew MMC

Europatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf
\o/

Prost!
o/ nastrovje
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:07   #126
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im feeling mildly pissed off right now. Ashame I dont have 8 more chances to win the round.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:09   #127
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Would DLR joining ND in game now still be classed as immoral as it was 9 minutes ago?
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:10   #128
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Would DLR joining ND in game now still be classed as immoral as it was 9 minutes ago?
Yes.

Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:11   #129
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Seeing as it was never immoral, yes.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:11   #130
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
I now suggest you watch out for assasin.
Your outtag planets who joined are ofcourse support planets.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:12   #131
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Quote:
Yep. That's an entirely different story.

These players have (well, most of them) been with Ascendancy all the way.

Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:12   #132
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
Since they were never attacking with us, nor defending our tagged planets, I think you'll find they were nothing of the sort!

PS PAteam r dum
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:12   #133
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
We don't even attack the same targets never mind defend each other heh.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:13   #134
Desse
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Wouldn´t that need interaction in defence and attacks by said planets ?

Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:13   #135
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Only if they defended/attacked with them which I doubt considering ascendancy attack whoever whenever they want.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:13   #136
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmaticks
Yep. That's an entirely different story.

These players have (well, most of them) been with Ascendancy all the way.
eehhhh ? So your basically saying that they have been support planets ?

and they are still open?

something is clearly wrong here!
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:13   #137
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Yea, they did support us....

...with beer and comedy

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:15   #138
kruger
Pr0nstar

kruger can only hope to improve

hight five \o/
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:15   #139
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Quote:

and they are still open?

Nope

Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:15   #140
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

and they are still open?

No, he means we were all in the same channel listening to jerome go on and on and on and on and on and on...
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:16   #141
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:

and they are still open?

dont try to enforce a point here that's not a fact or given

Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:16   #142
^MDK^MAN^
Registered kickass gamer

^MDK^MAN^ has a spectacular aura about^MDK^MAN^ has a spectacular aura about

Winning by "no honor" aint winning in my bock.

new round please...
^MDK^MAN^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:17   #143
Spritfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^MDK^MAN^
Winning by "no honor" aint winning in my bock.

new round please...
as you know, jester writes the stats. He clearly have no honor since he write so crap stats

And yes I guess I am going to get flamet for this
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:18   #144
The_Fish
ND

Anyways Ascendancy, well done.

Very smart of you. I expected you to have people to add, but nothing on the scale of what you did. Good work, outsmarted everyone it seems.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:18   #145
Spritfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
No, he means we were all in the same channel listening to jerome go on and on and on and on and on and on...
Thats considered as support!

Just ask assasin about dlr persons in nd channels
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:20   #146
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

Our channel isn't for an alliance though. It's jerome's personal attention-whoring channel so he can go on and on and on and on...
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:21   #147
The_Fish
ND

On another note, I never found it too odd that the stats were very xp friendly this round, as jester wasnt really in a position to win or be in an alliance trying to win. Seems i was wrong?

Coincidence?
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:21   #148
jupp
Hi there ...

Quote:

or about ascendancy persons in ascendancy channel Ō_o

dont compare apples with oranges please

Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:22   #149
Spritfire

Quote:
On another note, I never found it too odd that the stats were very xp friendly this round, as jester wasnt really in a position to win or be in an alliance trying to win. Seems i was wrong?

Coincidence?
doubht it
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:24   #150
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Seeing as the original intent with Ascendancy was to just hang around, be inactive, launch a few fleets - see what happens - this is more of a freak accident than anything else?