User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 8 Nov 2005, 19:52   #1
1-fast-corrado

1-fast-corrado is an unknown quantity at this point
N.I.P.L. recruiting

N.I.P.L. is a casual alliance. We do not care if you have been playing the game for 10 rounds or just 1 round. If you are new to PA then we will help you get started, give support, and give you tips and things of that nature. If you are an experienced PA player then you'll still get the support lol Its basically open to anyone who is willing to help others out in the alliance. As of right now we do not have an IRC but would be willing to make one if we have more people in the alliance. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks

Last edited by 1-fast-corrado; 8 Nov 2005 at 20:03.
1-fast-corrado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 20:08   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: N.I.P.L. recruiting

I like your alliance name Should probably try do something more with your recruitment thread though. There's a good link about how to make a decent thread here: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=177654

Enjoy and good luck
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 21:15   #3
1-fast-corrado

1-fast-corrado is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok. Thanks for the help.
1-fast-corrado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 02:03   #4
Cowmando
is your god

Cowmando is an unknown quantity at this point

you should get irc set up it is real simple you just need 3 people with regestered irc nicks. Then go to www.netgamers.org and regester a channal.

then i am sure that someone has posted links to bots somewhere on this forum
Cowmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 05:02   #5
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I like your alliance name
I dont understand the alliance name - what does it mean, what is it in reference to?

just curious .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 05:44   #6
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
I dont understand the alliance name - what does it mean, what is it in reference to?

just curious .
i think it refers to the Rammstein track "Mutter"

Quote:
Mutter
Ich durfte keine Nippel lecken
und keine Falte zum Verstecken
niemand gab mir einen Namen
gezeugt in Hast und ohne Samen

well i think that says everything or not ?!

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote