User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 11:30   #1
The Master

Galaxy Scan Petition

I'm sorry but it is just madness, please remove it!!!

Signed.

Unread 13 Oct 2005, 11:40   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Galaxy Scan Petition

I guess u are meaning the possibility of galmates to scan you.

In that case. I sign aswell. No to galmates being able to scan you.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 11:52   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Why is it madness? It's the same for everyone.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 12:20   #4
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

The Master, your signature states that drugs are good. Thus, your vote is discounted.
Kargool, your signature states that if you're losing war you don't like it and you think having galmates scan you will lose you the war, which implied you're being self centered. Thus, your vote is discounted.
Nadar, good point.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 12:25   #5
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Why make a new thread about this?

It's being discussed properly elsewhere.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 12:42   #6
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

That's what I was trying to say. Thank you, Shyne.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 12:50   #7
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

please discuss it there Kloopy, instead of just ignoring valid and well expressed opinions.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 12:57   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

The_Fish, The Master didn't exactly put anything up for discussion. He just said something and expected people to care when he didn't really elaborate on WHY he wanted it removed. So, in other words, he didn't really deserve any other answer than what he got.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 13:02   #9
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I mean in the other thread we were referring to.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 13:14   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Ok.

The Master, wanna give us any reasons for having it removed? If not, stop making useless threads.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 13:35   #11
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
The Master, your signature states that drugs are good. Thus, your vote is discounted.
Kargool, your signature states that if you're losing war you don't like it and you think having galmates scan you will lose you the war, which implied you're being self centered. Thus, your vote is discounted.
Nadar, good point.
Does your employee know that you wake up every afternoon after having been drinking Beer Kloopy?
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 15:53   #12
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

i understand it like : if there wasnt beer he wouldnt even care to get up in the afternoon :-p

still this thread is p o i n t l e s s as it is discussed better in other threads - cant we just close it ?

as if a "petition" of forum posts would make a difference or would be representative in any way ...

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

Unread 13 Oct 2005, 16:18   #13
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
i understand it like : if there wasnt beer he wouldnt even care to get up in the afternoon :-p
hes been around Bashar too long

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
still this thread is p o i n t l e s s as it is discussed better in other threads - cant we just close it ?

as if a "petition" of forum posts would make a difference or would be representative in any way ...
I agree, this thread is useless cos there are many other threads/discussions about the same thing

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 18:50   #14
The Master

this wasn't supposed to be a discussion dumbasses, its a petition! either sign it or piss off. ffs its ****ed already anyway.

Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:10   #15
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Master
this wasn't supposed to be a discussion dumbasses, its a petition! either sign it or piss off. ffs its ****ed already anyway.
Kind of making a big show out of nothing here aren't ya? =/
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:23   #16
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

this thread should be closed + deleted. as others have said there are other discussions on the issue, and the forums isnt a place for a petition when there is an ongoing debate on the same subject.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 22:51   #17
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
No, you piss off and dont ever make another thread again, pleasyplease
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 00:06   #18
The Master

Why doesnt an admin create a poll then instead.

Unread 14 Oct 2005, 00:13   #19
The Master

It's impossible to actually have a proper discussion on these forums anyway because the vast majority of you don't read what is already said, say things in ignorance, or are just general twats. All I want to know is a tally of people who dislike this new feature, not more of your horrible debating skills. So just create a poll if its impossible for you to keep to the thread parameters.

Personally I think on the discussion side of this matter there is nothing to discuss. It's obvious what people dislike and like about it and with the way you lot argue and the amount of time left until the round starts you aren't going to get anything acheived. just take a bloody poll.

Unread 14 Oct 2005, 00:16   #20
The Master

God damn these forums irritate me. I wish I didn't have to use it but I do.

Unread 14 Oct 2005, 00:19   #21
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Anyone who gives a damn... hands up?

Anyhoo... Dude. Seriously, lighten up and quit being such a crybaby about it. Go be civil like everyone else around here and take your 'concerns' to the other threads.

Btw. here's your toys back. You launched them too far out of the pram.
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 00:23   #22
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Personally I think on the discussion side of this matter there is nothing to discuss. It's obvious what people dislike and like about it and with the way you lot argue and the amount of time left until the round starts you aren't going to get anything acheived. just take a bloody poll.
Readers of this forum are not representative for the whole PA community and should not decide with a poll wether a new feature is added or not. in the end you have to see the overall effect of it and judge the pro & contro points of it which already has been done by PA Team even before they added the feature (I CERTAINLY HOPE SO!!! )

furthermore i doubt that a poll on this question will support your position from what you see in this thread a few ppl are up for it or dont care that much about it to be against it.

A poll with that outcome would clearly benefit the "pro-feature" side.

we can give it a try if you convince a mod to set one up

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

Unread 14 Oct 2005, 00:45   #23
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
No-ones forcing you to use these forums. You can use others if you want to
If these forums irritate you so, dont read or post in them : problem solved
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 00:49   #24
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Why?

The forums are quite irritating yes and that's when people like you come making useless threads.

btw The Master.. be man enough to sign your negreps: Galaxy Scan Petition 13 Oct 2005 19:52 its not a ****ing discussion thread you retarded ****

Unread 14 Oct 2005, 01:09   #25
The Master

gimps.

Unread 14 Oct 2005, 01:11   #26
Nadar
I see you!

Maybe my sense of humor is getting weird since it's in the middle of the night now, but this is getting funny.
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 01:22   #27
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Pos-reps Nadar.
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 01:31   #28
The Master

Dont forget to neg rep me please, it means alot - thanks.

Unread 14 Oct 2005, 01:41   #29
Phil^
Insomniac

very mature. you bring credit to your alliance The Master
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 01:46   #30
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Master :

If you had simply contacted myself or a mod we could have made a poll after considering the request. Your attitude and general demenour within this thread are somewhat appauling.

If you fail to follow the rules as stated in the announcement at the top of every forum I will take action against your account. Continue to insult and kick up a childish hissy fit because people have not agreed to what you have said will lead to further action.

You have been warned.

JJ - Forum Administrator
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 01:58   #31
The Master

Seriously please do, I think im done with this place.

Unread 14 Oct 2005, 06:57   #32
The Master

Talking about not being childish, thats rich coming from an organisation which treats its members like children with ridiculous language filters on its IRC channel.

Perhaps if there weren't so many inconsiderate, illiterate, excruciatingly annoying twats around these forums then I wouldn't get upset and start an outburst in the first place. As it is, I've had enough here and to make all our lives easier this the last time I'm posting. Have fun going around in aimless discussion circles with no outcomes, maybe if people started reading whats already been said and registering it in their own minds you may eventually actually produce a conclusion from a thread one day... but oops you are sad twats - condemmed.

Unread 14 Oct 2005, 08:17   #33
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Talking about not being childish, thats rich coming from an organisation which treats its members like children with ridiculous language filters on its IRC channel.
Right. Because funnily enough, some PA players are actually under 18/21 and so #planetarion is a 'family' channel. I'm sure that if you wanted to you could find another channel go swear in or talk about pornography.

Quote:
Perhaps if there weren't so many inconsiderate, illiterate, excruciatingly annoying twats around these forums then I wouldn't get upset and start an outburst in the first place. As it is, I've had enough here and to make all our lives easier this the last time I'm posting. Have fun going around in aimless discussion circles with no outcomes, maybe if people started reading whats already been said and registering it in their own minds you may eventually actually produce a conclusion from a thread one day... but oops you are sad twats - condemmed.
Like you did, right?

Now, calm down, and actually discuss, or 'sign', this topic in one of the other two threads available. I'm being generous, I even went to get links to them:

Link 1
Link 2

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 12:37   #34
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Comes from the guy who PM's me on IRC trying to defend himself while also swearing at me and calling me stuff.

Yes, you're the good guy in here, we're the bad ones. Clearly!
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 14:45   #35
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Adults should have a wide enough vocabulary to not need to resort to swearing every few minutes and should be mature enough to not get in to petty and colourful slanging matches.

Anyway, i havent enforced my powers for a while so i think its about time i closed a thread. Apparently there is another one on this somewhere, i cant be arsed to link it at the moment, maybe i will later.

Edit: Someone hid it in the suggestions forum.