User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Oct 2005, 13:39   #201
flikman
Idiot

flikman can only hope to improve
Re: Round XV Galaxy System

To those saying private gals would be good - those with private galaxies would come back, and there'd be say 50 elite gals of 10 - then all the rest would be randoms with no hope of competing.

It might raise the playerbase slightly but wouldn't get any new players to stay.
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 17:27   #202
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

TBH, with no proper advertising, there will be no mass rush of "new players" anyway. I would say that about 5-6 trickle in per round (very realistic considering no increase in player base, pa averages about 2500 per round). SO the current gal system set forth as of now with the 5 privs, really suits todays PA. The average pa player knows enough people to make a 5 man buddy pack, or they know how to obtain people, and they also know who they want to play with. Why not let them.
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 16:19   #203
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

is it possible to have packs smaller than 5? for example if i only wanted to join a pack with 2 other people, will i be able to get that option? after the shuffle will we still be together?
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 17:06   #204
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
is it possible to have packs smaller than 5? for example if i only wanted to join a pack with 2 other people, will i be able to get that option? after the shuffle will we still be together?
Yes, i think it was stated in the creators hours. If packs of 2 people, it will be combined with a pack that has 3 people etc.
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 18:46   #205
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

ok, seems fair enough, so with a pack of 4, your going to be placed with a paid random?
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 13:56   #206
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

you get combined with a pack of 1 ;-)

i doubt many of those are around and is not much dfferent to a random anyway .

just technically

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 14:23   #207
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

not technically actually

packs of size 1 are disbanded, so technically its a paid random, or if there are no paid randoms (for some bizzare reason) then a free random

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 03:14   #208
rop1964
F Crew

rop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nice

ty antheon for agreeing, though i dont know which part of my last comment you agreed with.. lol
rop1964 is offline   Reply With Quote