User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Sep 2005, 15:24   #51
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Re: Reunion

Question. Why do you care what someone like Kargool thinks anyway?
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 15:25   #52
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think anyone has a problem with the reunion that started off as a band of high average, overperforming planets.

What gets most people's goat is that they started the ball rolling on this rampant mass recruiting, which wasn't particularly healthy for the game in general and dare I say it themselves. Personally i am not keen on ND's response, but needs must etc.

They've done alright.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 15:27   #53
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Sorry, I prefer playing for myself and my own alliance instead of being a supportgroup for the
winning alliance. And by actually admitting that you guys were so pathetic that you had no way keeping top place when you actually had it makes me stop and think: This is really an alliance to be remembered................... or maybe not..

Penis-Allianz FTW!
No offense but last round you were the support alliance for ... EVERY OTHER alliance (bar Angels) ... you of all pple shouldn't be accusing Reunion for napping ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 15:52   #54
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Question. Why do you care what someone like Kargool thinks anyway?
Good question
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 16:53   #55
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
So you will be a #1 contender next round ?
Clearly he'll just be a support alliance to whatever anti-1up stuff exists.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 17:06   #56
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

only a support on boards and irc propaganda i believe

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 21:17   #57
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Whatever I decide to do, is first of all not a issue I bother to discuss with people on the forums, i would much rather discuss it with the people I will be playing with next round.
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 09:41   #58
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I *really* gotta stop posting after a night on the piss.... ND did make a few mistakes, as I've said in other threads, but some of these were due to alliances collapsing which we did not expect.
Every alliance makes wrong decisions. There is no alliance that plays a 100% perfect round without having taken any "bad" (read: not the best decision from several possible options) decisions.

Yes, this does include 1up. Eventhough nobody will challenge their political skills, I do not believe they are flawless either (nobody is). The difference with other alliances is, due to their own skill but also the situation and circumstances, that if they make a bad decision it doesn't have a great or any impact on their performance.

Like for instance, 1up could have said 1 week ago something like "screw you Reunion and everyone else". This could have led to all alliances hitting 1up. This would be a bad decision yet they would still win cause their advantage it simply too big ... hence the decision has no real impact.

Mind you, this is just an example, to prove my point that no alliance or it's command is flawless ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote