User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Sep 2005, 17:22   #151
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: hello!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
Please don't take sword seriously, it just encourages him.
I think Billy No Brains is innocent of being sword as that account was Billy No Mates ?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 17:24   #152
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
Please don't him seriously, it just encourages him.
fixed.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 18:47   #153
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I think Billy No Brains is innocent of being sword as that account was Billy No Mates ?
What software are you using to make your avatars?
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 18:55   #154
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
your avatar is shit as it is.

if it starts moving we'll all be in risk of vomiting
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 19:01   #155
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i always see s|k as this

but then all I ever think about are cars so that would be why.

I'm so sad
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 19:03   #156
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
your avatar is shit as it is.

if it starts moving we'll all be in risk of vomiting
You better pipe down boy, or else I'll start posting (links to) your IRC monologues.
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 19:05   #157
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i always see s|k as this

but then all I ever think about are cars so that would be why.

I'm so sad
I'd like to see myself as that too. But actually s|k stands for Swartkrans
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 19:06   #158
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
clearly they are very nice

i like them .... the pirate was great

the current one is a bit too 'lively' imo

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 19:09   #159
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
clearly they are very nice

i like them .... the pirate was great

the current one is a bit too 'lively' imo
My favorite one is the one in disguise. Hilarious.
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 19:13   #160
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hello hello, how are things in here?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 19:19   #161
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Hello hello, how are things in here?
Things are just fine, how are things with you?*

*I give this thread another 5 posts before it's closed.
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 19:21   #162
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why close such a vibrant discussion. However just to prove that your wrong ill close it in more than 5 hoho
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 19:22   #163
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
why close such a vibrant discussion. However just to prove that your wrong ill close it in more than 5 hoho
In before the close. :0

Edit: Oh, that was sarcasm. Go figure.
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 19:24   #164
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Things are just fine, how are things with you?*
I'm good. Theres beatifull women, plentifull drugs, happy people and nice music in my life at the moment. However, there are shadows on the horizion. But, I live for today and thus, I am happy (even if stupid)

Oh and I ate very nice chicken this morning, and pesto for dinner. Swell!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:02   #165
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I'd like to see myself as that too. But actually s|k stands for Swartkrans
WHAT is that exactly?

I see it as a hole in a mountain.

I could be wrong

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:17   #166
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's an aerial shot of a hole in the ground I think.
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:19   #167
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Swartkrans is an archaeological cave site in South Africa.
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:22   #168
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Swartkrans is an archaeological cave site in South Africa.
Am I the only one thinking it's a pretty lame thing to name yourself after?
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:24   #169
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You named yourself after a male cat and spelt it wrong, i stuck 2 random letters together and Minty named himself after the smell of his breath. I dont think we can have a go at him .

Edit: Sorry i was wrong, seems you are a Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes gimmick :eek:.
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:25   #170
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Am I the only one thinking it's a pretty lame thing to name yourself after?
Nope

I found that pretty unusal myself.

What can be found in said cave?

Perhaps some 5 eyed green goblin?

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:26   #171
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
You named yourself after a male cat and spelt it wrong, i stuck 2 random letters together and Minty named himself after the smell of his breath. I dont think we can have a go at him .
At this stage in the thread I'd like to point out I spelt it incorrectly on purpose!

(just so bad_princess thinks i'm clever and wants to go out with me)
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:27   #172
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I actually called myself after Mint Sauce

But I am constantly eating polos and chewing gum, so I guess your statement is true.

I have to thank you Sir JC for the words "lolly roffle" I nick named a girl I knew "Lolly Roffle", she liked ALOT and I got laid as a result (she later became my girlfriend)

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:29   #173
JC
lolly roffle

I'll look forward to my invite to the wedding!
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:31   #174
Minty
Who?

Quote:
At this stage in the thread I'd like to point out I spelt it incorrectly on purpose!

(just so bad_princess thinks i'm clever and wants to go out with me)
There is no hope

Especially when you wear that caveman outfit

Maybe you should be called Swartkran...

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:34   #175
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I'll look forward to my invite to the wedding!
No chance.

We no longer speak.

We ended it about 2 weeks ago.

She is now seen out alot with some guy who apparently dresses like a "raving homosexual in Spain" (Whatever that means)

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:36   #176
JC
lolly roffle

Maybe you should tell her who invented the phrase 'lolly roffle'. Spread the love .
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:40   #177
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

Maybe you should tell her who invented the phrase 'lolly roffle'. Spread the love .
I said it was me

No going back now...

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:40   #178
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
No chance.

We no longer speak.

We ended it about 2 weeks ago.

She is now seen out alot with some guy who apparently dresses like a "raving homosexual in Spain" (Whatever that means)
chin up chuck...

chin up...
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:45   #179
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
chin up chuck...

chin up...
Why chin will be up once I get back my
  • £200
  • 24 Season 1 Box Set
  • 24 Season 2 Box Set
  • 24 Season 3 Box Set
  • 3 T Shirts
  • 1 pair of Boxer shorts
  • Bag
  • CDs (Unsure how many)

And then I will cut all ties with her & tell her to stick it

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 14:08   #180
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

That's quite a lot of borrowed stuff.
Do you have any of hers to give back?
Raving Spanish homosexuals probably dress in lots of bright clothes, maybe a piercing or two. Like Brazilian ones, with a lower chance of AIDs

On the name front, I managed to completely misspell mine (but I feel better, as 90% of the people trying to spell it also misspell it).
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 14:15   #181
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
That's quite a lot of borrowed stuff.
Do you have any of hers to give back?
Stereophonics CD & she left 3 "Friends" DVDs behind.

Which she has already stated means **** all to her ;(

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 07:07   #182
bad_princess
Kylie Edmond

bad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud of

So we are on the topic of relationships now?
I have a boyfriend called Daniel. He's an extremely nice guy.

This thread has gone on for four pages.. i rather amazed at this and I think that we should continue to talk about our feelings, it really helps me when I speak to my friends about how I feel, I have gotten out of tough situations with the help of them.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 07:48   #183
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

i dont feel good reading this thread anymore

maybe we could just stop here and start smth else * hint hint*

(i hope this gets me out of this situation now )

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 09:39   #184
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

jupp you spoil sport, she was trying to constructively suggest while using pretty good spelling, punctuation and grammar some sort of "I'm useless with emotions so I'm going to talk about them to other people on the internet [who obviously aren't really real]" thing.

Like,
"Hi, I'm Richard, my girlfriend Gill has just gone off to university. We've been going out 2 years with me at uni York and her in Bedford, but now she's off to university and likes socialising (getting drunk) I worry she's going to cheat on me"
or
"My brother has finally gone off to Reading to university today, I won't see him for 3 months. I might actually miss him, and worry he'll get homesick (because he does so much easier than me".
or something.

Come on, it can be like an AA meeting.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 15:33   #185
JC
lolly roffle

I'm JC and i'm an alcoholic.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 16:44   #186
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_princess

This thread has gone on for four pages.. i rather amazed at this and I think that we should continue to talk about our feelings, it really helps me when I speak to my friends about how I feel, I have gotten out of tough situations with the help of them.

Yes but to be fair, quite a chunk of one page was me asking for practical advice about my house. But if you want to be all touchy-feely, I have a nice boyfriend too.

I think she's genuine. A gimmick would pretend to be single, like Sky. Oh wait, Sky was for real... um...
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 16:47   #187
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
jupp you spoil sport, she was trying to constructively suggest while using pretty good spelling, punctuation and grammar some sort of "I'm useless with emotions so I'm going to talk about them to other people on the internet [who obviously aren't really real]" thing.

Like,
"Hi, I'm Richard, my girlfriend Gill has just gone off to university. We've been going out 2 years with me at uni York and her in Bedford, but now she's off to university and likes socialising (getting drunk) I worry she's going to cheat on me"
or
"My brother has finally gone off to Reading to university today, I won't see him for 3 months. I might actually miss him, and worry he'll get homesick (because he does so much easier than me".
or something.

Come on, it can be like an AA meeting.
Ooh, I missed this bit!

Hi, my name's not Jennifer, and I'm not an alcoholic.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 17:11   #188
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

hi my name is madi and i am an agoraphobic
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 17:18   #189
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

My name is secret and is only given on a need-to-know basis.

(Hi Honey!)
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 10:55   #190
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_princess

What's the matter?

No typos in your post.

Have you seen the Doctor?

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 12:33   #191
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
Have you seen the Doctor?
Doctor who?
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 12:47   #192
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Doctor who?
Tom Baker

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 17:26   #193
Appocomaster
PA Team

Someone had to say it

Surely a doctor wouldn't improve spelling, punctuation and grammar? Maybe a teacher, or some sort of language specialist.
If I went to the doctors to ask to be treated so I could post better comments on the internet... yeah that'd make me popular
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 17:32   #194
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
hi my name is madi and i am an agoraphobic
I don't think I could ever be scared of your "open space".
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 18:39   #195
Tomkat

Quote:
Surely a doctor wouldn't improve spelling, punctuation and grammar? Maybe a teacher, or some sort of language specialist.
I'LL GET RIGHT ON IT

HELLO INTERNET NICHE
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 18:40   #196
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: hello!!

We have moderators for improving internet spelling.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 14:30   #197
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
I personally have a nearly obsessive-compulsive need to correct people who make mistakes in Norwegian (if it's their native language). I will refuse to give prescriptions to, or perform surgery on, people who cannot speak, write or read very well.
Oh, the power!
Yes, you do.
But you're not representative of every doctor.

I'd prefer my doctor knew which drug he was prescribing me, than put a few apostrophes in the wrong places.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 14:31   #198
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Yes, you do.
But you're not representative of every doctor.

I'd prefer my doctor knew which drug he was prescribing me, than put a few apostrophes in the wrong places.
If you can read a doctor's handwriting, they're not a real doctor.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 14:42   #199
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
We have moderators for improving internet spelling.
really? cause I almost blame them entirely for the degradation of my english & grammer.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 14:49   #200
s|k
Caveat Lector

Close thread. Ban User.