User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Sep 2005, 17:23   #101
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about
Re: 7:1 Declares war on xVx

Quote:
Originally Posted by hells
we can catch up with you on score without yo getting trounced by 7:1 do you know why???

cus we have Wakey! and he will bore all your members to death!!!!!

*evil grin*
GRRRR!!!!! /me eats Wakey
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 17:27   #102
BlueDemon

BlueDemon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kattepis
I dont know how Apoc and HR got involved in this so quickly, but when an alliance kicks a member cause he is refusing to give out intell they should be ashamed.
If you had read further up in the thread, you would know that he got kicked for disclosing target info to his gal, which ofc was his gal.

On another note, General1 the only reason you even started this thread, imo, is because your upset that your information line to the happenings in xVx, was terminated. Sorry bout that , but i truely believe that he would have been kicked out of any alliance for that. You might try sending him to one of the other alliances, F-crew perhaps. The smart thing to have done, i mean if you were planning on going to war with xVx, would have been to keep your mouth shut and left your guy where he was at.

I've said more here than i've ever said on these forums, bah, your not worthy of the effort.

Last edited by BlueDemon; 7 Sep 2005 at 17:50. Reason: addition
BlueDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 18:11   #103
[BA]Apoc
HR-HC (PA Addict)

[BA]Apoc can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka

Massrecruiting requires work and dedication - merging is happening between two alliances that are to lazy/unable to fight for their own.
Massrecruiting requires work and dedication < believe that if u want!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka

Sorry if you feel bitter because we outgrew your bunch in all categories - even after your merging stunt - /me hands Apoc a lolly

Oh and btw - 7:1 - we are still alive \o/

We merged cos ven were going to disband little known fact but the truth it is. most of the members left HR soon after anyway, we never merged to gain ranks we merged cos we had a friendship with Ven and offered a helping hand.

I know HR haven't done as well as expected this round, never said anything about HR being better than xVx the ranking show how it is i'm not gonna make some sob story to say it's not fair, don't believe in whinging about it.

btw kattepis not representing HR's views here just my own.

p.s. thanks for the lolly.

Allainces [BA] - [NOS] - [HR]
[BA]Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 18:34   #104
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

So how it appears, to me, is that 7:1 are just annoyed that a spy got caught and kicked
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 18:35   #105
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Hmm, a question though, but how exactly are you going to go to war.

I dont know what alliances you have cause i cba to check, but im gathering most alliances wont allow there planets to go hitting xVx if they are in the middle of wars.
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 18:36   #106
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
So how it appears, to me, is that 7:1 are just annoyed that a spy got caught and kicked
No Forest U are incorrect.
A new player got kicked. He was active. How is he going to learn to play the game if he isn't allowed to make mistakes.

I mean, Ali isn't Kicked from his alliance either because he lost his CR fleet today
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 18:38   #107
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman
im comming for your roids barney
well you might as well take some of them back
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 18:42   #108
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
No Forest U are incorrect.
A new player got kicked. He was active. How is he going to learn to play the game if he isn't allowed to make mistakes.

I mean, Ali isn't Kicked from his alliance either because he lost his CR fleet today

Thats your version.

xVx version says that he was kicked because he told you guys they would be attacked. That is as good as spying. If someone did that in 1up, their round would be over.

Its his fault for spying, and your fault, as I am sure you didnt refuse the information.

And as for Ali, there is a difference between being deceptive and just plain shit
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 18:48   #109
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Dear Pa community,

We as a galaxy are going to do something what has never been seen before in PA History.

As of tonight 24:00 Game time We declare war upon xVx
They will have enough time to prepare themself for the perish the will suffer from or devestating forces.

Tonight the kicked or galmate out, as they wanted to attack or galaxy.
Because of this action we shall release the Wrath upon xVx

We wish them a good fight.

With regards,

The Galaxy 7:1

sounds like more work for meh

and heres me trying to be an inactive n00b

/me goes off to change his underwear
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 19:04   #110
Dotatrix

Quote:
And I wasn't kicked when I lost my fr fleet AND bs fleet God thank it was pretty early in the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman
im comming for your roids barney
You won't get barney's roids! WE WILL DEFEND THE PURPLE DINOSAUR!
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 19:25   #111
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

how stupid heh... and it has been done be4 i'm sure, just not everyone is an attentionwh0re like general1..
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 21:46   #112
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

my poor cr fleet.

that pesky thing called 'rl' got the better of me this morning :P, still above most alliances avg score tho
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 22:28   #113
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Just an observers question , with 7:1 declaring war on xVx does that mean that the whole galaxy refuse to hide behind their own alliance for defence or are they not that brave ?

or is this just some attention whore type moaning ? if it is ill stop bothering to read this thread now and focus on something a bit more meaningful. ....... like the colour of the fluff in my naval

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 04:13   #114
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy
Just an observers question , with 7:1 declaring war on xVx does that mean that the whole galaxy refuse to hide behind their own alliance for defence or are they not that brave ?
I presumed they would keep their allies out of it so the whole thing wouldnt sound laughable

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 14:16   #115
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Thats your version.

xVx version says that he was kicked because he told you guys they would be attacked. That is as good as spying. If someone did that in 1up, their round would be over.

Its his fault for spying, and your fault, as I am sure you didnt refuse the information.

And as for Ali, there is a difference between being deceptive and just plain shit
&

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
how stupid heh... and it has been done be4 i'm sure, just not everyone is an attentionwh0re like general1..
For once I'm agreeing with 1uppers, but the trouth pretty much summed up there, hope xVx wins the war, you'll have my fleeet at your service as I got nothing better to do with it. :P

As for General1 your attempt to bring in some last round fun is good, but I see no reason to start propaganda against an lower standing alliance for that.
Keep the flame directed at the top allies where it belongs.

If they kicked an member of an galaxy because they were going to attack the gal I doubt they'd be many members left by now
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 16:15   #116
General1
Rah's def wh0re

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHead
but I see no reason to start propaganda against an lower standing alliance for that.
Uhm.
My alliance is lower in the ranks then them........
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 16:16   #117
General1
Rah's def wh0re

Update on today.

We gained 1.2k roids
xVx lost 2k roids.

Thats 2-0 for us
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 16:49   #118
Murador
The Dance King

Murador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of light

the funnier thing is that 7:1 seems to be wining o.0
Murador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 16:51   #119
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murador
the funnier thing is that 7:1 seems to be wining o.0
But then again they havent been in the top 10 for nothing tbh. They should be getting roids everyday. They Will lose some at some point when an alliance sees they got nice roids to land on but will see.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 17:05   #120
Altor

Altor is just really niceAltor is just really niceAltor is just really niceAltor is just really niceAltor is just really nice

are you guys still yapping about this?

And the 'war'... we didn't even attack them (yet)
And the scores.. I guess you ppl do attack with your alliances, so each can get a bigger target in a nice gal, while the rest is covered by alliance mates. I don't think you only attack with your gal and no outside help...

Anyway, get over it allready
Altor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 22:45   #121
barney
Ex-Visionary

Quote:
Update on today.

We gained 1.2k roids
xVx lost 2k roids.

Thats 2-0 for us

lol

1. we havnt attacked you yet, and i very much doubt we will waste our time attacking you purely to settle a little vendetta that seams only to be real in the little world of general1, where pigs sail free, and ppl ride unicorns

2. i only see about 3 of your gal attacking xVx planets, one is a particular pain in the ass (wonder who that could be, anyone wanna know which one is a pain in the ass pm me on here or on IRC )

3. why the hell are you keeping count of roid totals, i see rock have made up 11% roids and ND have lost 9% so that obviously means rock are WTFpwning ND (no offence to either ally intended)

in short why dont you just worry about your galaxy and i will worry about xVx, if not im sure we could arrange a night where you forgo all alliance def/retals/any alliance interferance and we can come and wtfpwn your ass.

if you are not interested in that fair fight situation, stop trying these pathetic little "ohh ohh im going to declare war on you cos you made me cry ;(" posts and concentrate on finishing runner up.
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 00:34   #122
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Standing here on the neutral zone only watching the great war between 7:1 and xVx I have made a little picture comment on the awful war, and if you want to watch it, you can find it here .

Last edited by Kargool; 9 Sep 2005 at 00:46.
Kargool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 01:10   #123
Altor

Altor is just really niceAltor is just really niceAltor is just really niceAltor is just really niceAltor is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Standing here on the neutral zone only watching the great war between 7:1 and xVx I have made a little picture comment on the awful war, and if you want to watch it, you can find it here .
well, at least we're cute and fluffy
Altor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 01:19   #124
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

awwwww look at the kjoet xVx kitty

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 02:21   #125
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

xvx is clearly going to die, they have just been initiating their way to the top all round.... pfft....

go 7:1
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 03:26   #126
Murador
The Dance King

Murador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altor
are you guys still yapping about this?

And the 'war'... we didn't even attack them (yet)
And the scores.. I guess you ppl do attack with your alliances, so each can get a bigger target in a nice gal, while the rest is covered by alliance mates. I don't think you only attack with your gal and no outside help...

Anyway, get over it allready
and what were those massive incs on me yesterday ? anyway, I see no point in this ...
Murador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 09:21   #127
Spanky

Spanky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by barney
lol

1. we havnt attacked you yet, and i very much doubt we will waste our time attacking you purely to settle a little vendetta that seams only to be real in the little world of general1, where pigs sail free, and ppl ride unicorns
Thats not true, we had quite a few xVx members attack us the other night, all planets were covered on def though Maybe it wasnt an official attack, in which case shouldnt you be asking your members why they arent joining the official attacks? Seems to me like it was still planned though as they attacked at the same time.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 09:31   #128
Dotatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murador
and what were those massive incs on me yesterday ? anyway, I see no point in this ...
You got too much def

/me cries
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 11:27   #129
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

i am amused by the sheer level of idiocy from general1... he keeps saying they are winning while xvx actually gets incs from others... and 7:1 prolly hardly gets anything....

if you feel it's that important and you think it's fair they get random incs too maybe i can ask some friends to get some random incs on you? you haven't exactly been known to be proper defenders.

and if he was spying he should be kicked.
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 12:00   #130
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by [BA]Apoc

I know HR haven't done as well as expected this round, never said anything about HR being better than xVx the ranking show how it is i'm not gonna make some sob story to say it's not fair, don't believe in whinging about it.
Sadly, i think HR are doing exactly as expected this round. It was never gonna be a good round for you after the corse memberbase loss suffered in between rounds.
PS is gC still retired?
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 18:18   #131
[BA]Apoc
HR-HC (PA Addict)

[BA]Apoc can only hope to improve

GC is back to helping out as time permits and we've got full tech services back, which we didn't have most of the round. i do sadly agree with the fact the xvx roid loss and 7:1 roid gain aren't related but hey it's still fun though.

Allainces [BA] - [NOS] - [HR]
[BA]Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 12:32   #132
cypher
U've been Moderated

guess xVx won today.DDD why don't you say something now?
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 12:38   #133
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

maybe it's time to support 7:1 in their war ?

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 12:46   #134
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold

/me slaps juppie

past alliances :
r 01 - r 02 none
r 03 - r 04 TFD / ToT
r 05 - r 10,5 WP
r 11 LCH
r 12 - 90 Vision / xVx
r 91 - 100 Wave Zero / Syndicate

present alliances :
Tribute
since mid round 101
NRG-izer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 12:58   #135
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

was that a formal decleration of war now Night-Sky ? :/

Unread 14 Sep 2005, 13:01   #136
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold

no sorry, i have to dissepoint u.. that was a personal slap from me to u
:P

past alliances :
r 01 - r 02 none
r 03 - r 04 TFD / ToT
r 05 - r 10,5 WP
r 11 LCH
r 12 - 90 Vision / xVx

present alliances :
Tribute
since mid round 101
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 13:03   #137
jupp
Hi there ...

too bad i thought i could send a few of my alliance minions in the lower regions of the PA ranking dungeon, but if you dont want .... not much i can do about it

Unread 14 Sep 2005, 13:05   #138
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

im to small for u... all tho.. u could use landy hes small enough
/me giggles

past alliances :
r 01 - r 02 none
r 03 - r 04 TFD / ToT
r 05 - r 10,5 WP
r 11 LCH
r 12 - 90 Vision / xVx

present alliances :
Tribute
since mid round 101

Last edited by NRG-izer; 14 Sep 2005 at 16:17.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 13:24   #139
Uthor
Peon

Uthor is on a distinguished road

Will somebody please stick a fork in this thread as it is getting funnier each day I read it.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 15:17   #140
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I can't believe this thread made 3 pages
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 17:05   #141
F0rk
Pronged Utensil

F0rk will become famous soon enoughF0rk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthor
Will somebody please stick a fork in this thread as it is getting funnier each day I read it.
At your service
r10.5, r11, r12: MISTU
F0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 18:42   #142
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
fork wins this thread

i agree
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 15:44   #143
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

Looks like 7:1 lost a good chunk of roids today, maybe xVx 5.0% roid gain has something to do with it

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 16:01   #144
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthor
Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rk
At your service
Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
fork wins this thread
Put a smile on my face

Unread 21 Sep 2005, 16:02   #145
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KweKweK
Looks like 7:1 lost a good chunk of roids today, maybe xVx 5.0% roid gain has something to do with it
I heard they sold them to pay the phone bill.

Unread 21 Sep 2005, 16:18   #146
General1
Rah's def wh0re

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
I heard they sold them to pay the phone bill.
Your intel is up to date
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 19:39   #147
Dotatrix

7:1 got pwnz0red
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 08:30   #148
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

TaucRedFox is on a distinguished road

Nice try anyway 7:1. That's not sarcasm, I respect what you did. Out of interest, did you do it alone, or did you get alliance (respective of planets) defence?
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 11:13   #149
barney
Ex-Visionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaucRedFox
Nice try anyway 7:1. That's not sarcasm, I respect what you did. Out of interest, did you do it alone, or did you get alliance (respective of planets) defence?
the ones who didnt loose roids got ally def as expected, they are quite happy to declare that they want a fair fight but not willing to follow thru, they prolly wont get incs again, i beleive we have proved a point about how lame this thread is hopefully, everyone will let it lie now .

altho respect to 7:1 they tried to take on an alliance with more than double their score, shame they wernt willing to follow thru and fight it out between us
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 11:42   #150
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

As i've expressed before, just because some of the galaxy members decides its a fun thing to declare war against an alliance, I did not participate activly in such a war. (heck, this war was declared 1 day after I exiled into the galaxy) Allthough I have to admire the courage to the people who did it, I didnt care for, nor wanted to participate. (However i did on occasions defend ingal)