User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 26 Feb 2006, 17:17   #1
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of
Goodbye Yeh

Ive heard from a couple of places now that the guy everyone loved to hate has died. Assuming its true, I find myself very sad.... as many disagreements as I had with him he added a lot of color to the game.

Rest in Peace, Yeh.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 17:20   #2
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Goodbye Yeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
Ive heard from a couple of places now that the guy everyone loved to hate has died. Assuming its true, I find myself very sad.... as many disagreements as I had with him he added a lot of color to the game.

Rest in Peace, Yeh.
Never good to hear of this happening to a member of the community

Edit 3: Two negs now... Boy... I just love people!

Last edited by Squidly; 28 Feb 2006 at 18:47.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 17:36   #3
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point

oh my... damn. Sad news...
I´ll miss our conversations...truly gonna miss you dude. damn. I am kinda wordless here...
R.I.P Henri "Yeh" Tuomi, my sincere condoleances to the family.

Edit. He died in car crash. Its been confirmed by his rl mate.

snap wrote:
http://www.iltalehti.fi/2006/02/26/2...64877_uu.shtml
short summary:
a passenger died in a car crash and police suspects the driver being drunk
the driver lost control of the car and the car 4wheel slided to the opposite lane sideways
and the passenger died right away

also http://widow. p l a n e t i a .net/viewtopic.php?t=6633 (sorry for other games forums, but...) if you want more info...

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ðragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)

Last edited by Jay-Em; 26 Feb 2006 at 19:16.
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 17:51   #4
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

can we get confirmation on this ?
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 18:44   #5
Aki
wtf?
Spy Hunter Champion

Aki can only hope to improve

atleast his last post on that_other_game's forum was at 1am the 25th, and the news was posted 12am the same day...

always Ðragons, always dfa!

auah[
Aki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 19:34   #6
daku
The one you love to hate!

daku is on a distinguished road

May his soul rest in peace.
We will all miss him.
Curent member of: Real Life
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 19:35   #7
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

A figure such as Yeh will always be missed by many, he bought so many memories to the game, and those whom played with and against him.

May he rest in peace.
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 19:37   #8
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

R.I.P yeh

im sure u will be missed by friends a foes alike
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 20:04   #9
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Rest in peace.

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 20:06   #10
Aki
wtf?
Spy Hunter Champion

Aki can only hope to improve

it is now confirmed btw

always Ðragons, always dfa!

auah[
Aki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 20:33   #11
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

R.I.P. Yeh.
He always added fun to AD tbh
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 20:39   #12
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Feels weird when someone dies, even tho(for me) its someone u've never een in rl, and have had good and bad experiences with. I knew Yeh quite some rounds back, was a QUHA member for a short period actually... we lost contact tho, but he was a very visible person in the communities, and many people will miss him.

Not much to say but Rest in Peace. Its always sad when someone dies wether its ur allie or enemy.

Goodbye Yeh.

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 21:05   #13
Dune
weee

Dune is on a distinguished road

Its sad to hear that Yeh died in such circumstances. Even though i didnt "know" him i feel sorry for the family&friends that lost someone they cared about..

RIP Yeh
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 21:25   #14
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

This really is shit, I'm sure both communities will miss him greatly, he kept a certain humorous side about these games and I like and respect that...

rip and 4ever respect for his player skills

bcus he was a good player, and the time has come for us to give it to him.
respect

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 21:36   #15
Holyboy
pe0n

Holyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

goodbye to a great player, disliked or liked he added something to the game that will for sure be missed.

However we all view this game it is just that, a game, and when you hear something like this it makes all the petty arguments seem stupid.

Goodbye to a great player who leaves a legacy that won't soon be forgotten.
[HomaX] Forever!
Holyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 23:49   #16
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

More than anything, it both surprises me and impresses me how geuinely sad you are when someone you never met, and only ever gamed with over the internet, is gone.

Yeh had a wonderful input into this game (even if he wasn't the most popular guy), and for that I thank him. For his clear skill (if not his English grammar), he will be remembered and respected.
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 23:49   #17
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

controversial people like yeh kinda kept the boards alive.
I miss the good old days in round 4 where people allways had an opinion.

I like a good arguement..

So even tho i was never on friendly terms with him... I think it was a loss that he went away.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 23:51   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

rest in peace, Yeh, and goodbye.

my condolances to his family and friends.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 23:59   #19
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i will miss him a lot.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 00:32   #20
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

RIP Yeh

you will be missed

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 00:49   #21
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
So even tho i was never on friendly terms with him... I think it was a loss that he went away.
It is a loss because of the simple fact that he was a human being before being Yeh from the game: planetarion.
Rest in peace.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 00:50   #22
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyous
More than anything, it both surprises me and impresses me how geuinely sad you are when someone you never met, and only ever gamed with over the internet, is gone.
I never gamed with him, but he's been around since forever... I was quite shocked when I heard it, and still am. I'm genuinely sad though, life is fragile...

Rest in peace Yeh.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 14:07   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Didn't Nitina also "die" in a car accident?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 14:52   #24
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
It is a loss because of the simple fact that he was a human being before being Yeh from the game: planetarion.
Rest in peace.
I didn't know him in real life.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 18:21   #25
Jurgen
The Ðragon

Jurgen can only hope to improve
Yeh was a big player of(for) this game and wont be forgotten.

I'm gonna collect money and get an address done with somekinda flower for Yeh.
His funerals will take place in 3 weeks date not exactly decided yet, but those who were close to him keep me updated about date.

Those who wanna join pm me in netgamers and maybe give a donation of your choose for the flower. I'll collect money first to my own account and if I can personally participate the funerals I'll bring the flower by myself if not I'll send the money to sum1 who will. (I know already who the guy is)

Anyway PM me for more details. (like my bank account info,
Paypal)
The Forsakenlands - The Ðragon
Together we stand divided we fall.
--
Used to be a Wolf - When you once see a Wolf you are already surrounded.
Jurgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 18:25   #26
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yeh was a big player of(for) this game and wont be forgotten.

Good initiative
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 22:59   #27
sale
Bavarian Barbarian

sale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of light

rest in peace
sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:12   #28
ICEPOC

ICEPOC has a spectacular aura aboutICEPOC has a spectacular aura about

R.i.p

My suckyness pwns u!!!!!!!
ICEPOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 00:38   #29
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 01:07   #30
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about

This is sad news indeed..
I didnt know him personally either, never really taken part of any finnish groups
within the community, but I was driving the same road not long time ago feels
kind of strange to think of this now..
Its silly cause that could happen to anyone, kind of wakes up.

good luck up there, yeh..

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 01:17   #31
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

Sad, sad news... going on up to Planetarion in the sky, it's where i'm gona when i die, when i die and they lay me to rest i'm gona go to the place they play the game best.

Thoughts with friends and family.
I have much respect for Yeh.... really don't know what to say; RIP
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 01:28   #32
-Pathogen-

-Pathogen- is on a distinguished road

RiP
-Pathogen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 01:30   #33
vd3a

vd3a is an unknown quantity at this point

R.i.p

Unread 28 Feb 2006, 02:18   #34
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

My condolences to the family and friends connected to such a gifted yet arguementative player.

may Yeh rest in peace
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 02:33   #35
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

this is really very sad, best wishes to his friends and family.

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 03:58   #36
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Rip yeh

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 05:57   #37
TheBull
Ph33r Us!

TheBull is infamous around these partsTheBull is infamous around these parts

My thoughts and prayers are with the family right now. As sad as the loss is for us it doesn't even begin to compare to the loss that they are feeling now.
RIP
TheBull
TheBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 06:21   #38
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point

best wishes to all those who knew him, i only ever spoke with him a few times many years ago
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 09:00   #39
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

You'd wonder if that car accident has anything to do with trying to hastily log back on to do a jpg...

Goodbye Yeh, your posts will be missed!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 11:35   #40
RobTD
Proud on Vengeance - HC

RobTD is an unknown quantity at this point

:-(

Goodbye, and RiP Yeh
RobTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 11:40   #41
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough

I did not know Yeh. but it still makes me sad.

I hope his family is surounded by friends and family atm, and that they are are taken well care of.

My thoughts go out to them.
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 12:12   #42
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Terrible thing to happen. Yeh was a colourful guy and tbh a great bloke. Heart was in the right place in the end most of the time. May he rest in peace and may it be known that we all miss him and send his family our best wishes in there time of grievence.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 12:13   #43
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough

sad news
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 12:18   #44
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

Rest in peace, Yeh.

It's always sad to loose someone you knew.

I hope he's got it better up there.

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 12:53   #45
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

R.I.P Yeh, you were more than a colourful character in planetarion and people always spoke about you. We may not of seen eye to eye on issues but I respected you. A loss for all, goodbye.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 13:28   #46
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Rest in Peace
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 13:34   #47
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

sad news idd.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 14:54   #48
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Never really knew him, but knew of him.

Rest well dude.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 15:18   #49
GlowDog
VGN

GlowDog is infamous around these parts

Today I type in black, in memory of a player who lost his life.

Goodbye my old evil galmate and forum spammer .. we gonna miss your humorous but damn annoying comments. Goodluck wherever the hereafter brought you.

*EDIT* color changed to gray since marv cant read it

Last edited by GlowDog; 28 Feb 2006 at 17:07.
GlowDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 15:28   #50
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

I'm sure we would all find that very moving GlowDog if we could actually read it

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote