User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Jan 2006, 15:03   #1
E.S.B.

E.S.B. is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Payment from Brazil, Romania and Lithuania

I think these are the three countries that Jolt doesn't accept payments from (got a message in their payment page stating that). How would us from these countries (I'm from Brazil) pay for a credit then? I know I could get someone to buy me a credit, but I just feel better if I pay for them myself (I would not owe anyone a favor). Why this policy of not accepting payments from these locations? And then, why not provide a different payment method so people from these places could pay?
Unread 9 Jan 2006, 16:06   #2
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Payment from Brazil, Romania and Lithuania

Basically because those 3 countries are the top 3 for credit-card fraud.
Unread 9 Jan 2006, 16:15   #3
E.S.B.

E.S.B. is an unknown quantity at this point

Has Jolt or PA suffered from credit-card fraud before? If so, were they originated mainly from these three countries? And if so, which credit-cards nertworks were problematic (Visa, Mastercard...)?
And then, punish everyone from there, thief or not? Why not make an alternative payment method available?
Unread 9 Jan 2006, 16:30   #4
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.S.B.
Has Jolt or PA suffered from credit-card fraud before? If so, were they originated mainly from these three countries? And if so, which credit-cards nertworks were problematic (Visa, Mastercard...)?
And then, punish everyone from there, thief or not? Why not make an alternative payment method available?
As far as I know, in round 5 or round 6 there was a massive credit-card fraud from lithuanian people. Considering the overall amount of cc fraud from given countries and the technical infrastructure behind the internet it is not possible to get a more selective fraud-prevention.

However, I do agree with you on the alternative payment method.
Unread 9 Jan 2006, 20:34   #5
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.S.B.

/query Ikki

Brazillian responsible for most of our payment problems

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote