User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 2 Jan 2006, 15:50   #1
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Unhappy Sorry to insist, but

Free round coming and would be interesting do anything possible for ad the game, and there is free alternatives.

There was the mpogd.com thread and we know that many players dont read forums or bother to help by doin the vouting stuff and was discussed about PA Team estimulate voting using their admin tools

- So im coming back here to suggest again: Give some free roids, 3 would be enough, as to estimulate player for voting mpogd and bring PA to spotlights
- Also put some interesting news on PA portal for new players like "SIGN UP FOR FREE NOW" so makes clear its a free game (for now, we need them sign up first and find out wont be free forever later)
- Work with some volunteers for advertising the game on some sucessful web browser games ( i wont tell names but you know there is some games around with a fair bigger playerbase wich we could work on advertise to the community in there )

Come on, you all could think its useless, but something should be done and that wont cost much effort, someone do something, free round almost on

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 16:33   #2
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Sorry to insist, but

Well the bush game allows you to vote once a day and gives you the equivelent of resources, now i don't think mpogd allows voting every day, i havent looked there for years, but something like that, where you get given a very small amount of resources, say 10k of each wouldnt have an effect on the universe, but is enough just to get people to click the link.
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 19:07   #3
reconverse
[...]

reconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the rough

I agree with Intruder.

I made a threat like this some months ago. I also think we should promote this game harder and better!
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 20:01   #4
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

This is a bad idea - its unprofessional at the very least and lame at the very best.

Your opinions would have been read equally in the other thread - theres no need to make a new one.
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote