User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 20 Dec 2005, 00:50   #1
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Lightbulb So? Any preparations??

Well, the free round coming up, and i would like to know if Planetarion have any advertising plans coming with it.
ofc Jolt could think this matter would concern only them, but i would like to have the feeling you arent using "field of dreams" strategy (build the field and they will come). The isnt much opitions of advertising worldwide as far i know, but that could be substituted by many smaller options wich would take the free rnd to be known by many new players ( wich i hope is the aim of this free round).
I think doing without any advertising only (maybe) would bring some clone-players to the game and some old ones wanting to try out the new PA but didnt like the idea of free accs.
Would be a waste loose this free round just because you thought being free would be ad enough.

Ofc i dont think you thought that

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 00:59   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: So? Any preparations??

Advertising it in magazines etc will be too expensive, especially since they dont have any income next round. I think the best advertise will be through the players.
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 01:19   #3
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
wanting to try out the new PA but didnt like the idea of free accs.
Didn't someone say that the next round was going to be PAX based?
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 01:20   #4
Intruder

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Would be an investiment, not waste of money :|

And anyway, some partnership or trading favors with some specific companies could make advertising cheaper

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Unread 20 Dec 2005, 08:13   #5
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

any advertising that costs money will come with PAN itself, the free round will bring advertising through our and jolt's partners.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 03:04   #6
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

whens the free round
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 08:42   #7
Intruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by veX
Didn't someone say that the next round was going to be PAX based?
Actually i meant PAX, i still consider PAX new sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
whens the free round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
In January we'll be opening signups for a free round (along with a couple of speedgames).
A lot has been said about alliance limits in some threads. While I know that many will be treating the free round as a slightly shorter normal round, I'd like to suggest that we see if smaller alliances will be more effective. So I thought I'd make a poll on it.

Clarification: This is the ~5 week free round between Christmas and the new PAN round.

Channels:

Unread 21 Dec 2005, 12:15   #8
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

thanks