User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Dec 2005, 15:35   #1
T-Dragon

T-Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point
Total-Defeatz, Join The Best of the Best :)

I'm recruiting for the #16 round.. after the current one, however i wouldnt mind if you join but dont use mIRC much, as long as you are active and can send defences, then ill be happy to oblidge with you in my alliance.
Please join as i look forward to making my alliance the best
T-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 02:58   #2
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Total-Defeatz, Join The Best of the Best :)

be active & not use irc...
sounds like a contradiction to me

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 09:10   #3
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

and your post is very proactive and productive isnt it

T-dragon,
How do we go about joining your alliance?

What are the requirments to join?

What are your goals for the coming round?

If i do use IRC how do i get in touch with you?

If you could edit your first post to contain more details like this you would definatly attract more people to your alliance. And in a couple of weeks could be ahead of the smaller alliances like TOF

GL in your endevors ware ever you end up
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 11:18   #4
T-Dragon

Talking Re: Total-Defeatz, Join The Best of the Best :)

I'm recruiting for the #16 round.. after the current one, however i wouldnt mind if you join but dont use mIRC much, as long as you are active and can send defences, then ill be happy to oblidge with you in my alliance.

*gets up his ass and does some work*

below is the edited post

as you all can see is that i am creating an alliance for round 16, after the current one, however i wouldnt mind if you join but dont use mIRC much, the requirements for you to join the alliance is that you MUST be active, for example if you join an alliance that had alots of members but 70% of them dont come on to play the game or come on mIRC most of the time, how do we know that when we go to sleep that our planet is safe , activity is our main target as i wish to help new players learn the concept of the game, and help out alliance members.
2. mIRC, as i currently posted, is that you dont have to be active on mIRC, as long as you come in like once in a while and let us know your still alive, then i dont mind. Also, if you're online and see a incoming, to gal members, alliance members, you can join mIRC and report it to us, or tell us in our chat room. as i hope to provide defences for those wh really need it.
if you would like to get in touch with me,
join me on mIRC chan - #total-defeatz
my nick is T-Dragon, so if you need my help you can tell one of these people shown below when i'm not online, you can msg them and they will msg me when i come on
Catwoman/catafk/catcooking/cat
Headfuk

if you would like to join, as all big alliances do is they take an interview.. however, i would like to do the interviews etc, which is what i will be doing. you can apply ingame, but must come onto mIRC, and give us the reason you would like to join.. the channel is posted above which i will write once again
#total-defeatz
my goals are to get some players into my alliance, to be able to know that you can join round after round. i hope to once overtake NewDawn and eXilation. i hope to be known

thank you

Last edited by T-Dragon; 20 Dec 2005 at 11:27.
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 13:03   #5
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy
If you could edit your first post to contain more details like this you would definatly attract more people to your alliance. And in a couple of weeks could be ahead of the smaller alliances like TOF
Yes, it's easy to make fun of an alliance you know absolutly nothing about
So your opinion of ToF is shit tyvm & it'll take them longer than a couple of weeks to be ahead of ToF

I was just pointing out that in order to be a succesfull alliance in planetarion you can't go around using irc, as it's the most used form of communication in this game.
So excuse me that I didn't point out all the things he needs to know before starting an ally, maybe he should have read the How to start a new alliance or (hc 101) post that is sticky'd on this forum.

GL with total defeatz ally

ps: squishy plz go hump a a rusty piece of metal or something

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 21:06   #6
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
in order to be a succesfull alliance in planetarion you can't go around using irc
u wanna try that again??? in order to be succesfull u cant use irc??

on a more serious note gl Total-Defeatz, it will be a long hard journey but im sure you'll do gr8
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 23:25   #7
T-Dragon

thank you mad keg.. also have a merry chrismas all

:xmas:

im de
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 05:32   #8
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Welcome and Merry Xmas to you

<3
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 20:03   #9
Incredible
Can i get some green dots

Incredible is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dragon
my goals are to get some players into my alliance, to be able to know that you can join round after round. i hope to once overtake NewDawn and eXilation. i hope to be known

thank you
Not that i don't believe you can do that (yes i do, im just nice), perhaps you should then DEMAND irc activity, and try to get some organisation in the alliance? eXilition didn't get their win with members not checking in on mIRC, and going solo. It's all about teamplay mate.

Exilition
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 20:42   #10
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

Aint you the T-Dragon who tried to join ND and eXi with 260k score??

But anyway...gl for next round

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 19:59   #11
T-Dragon

yeh i did :P
and yes ur right :P
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 11:24   #12
Dictator2

Dictator2 can only hope to improve

You guys are ALL so mean!!! help the n00b, don't cripple him!!!

Dude, don't create any alliance, don't waste your time. By the way you talk it is obvious you are new to the game and you don't know much of how it works. I strongly suggest you join an already seasoned alliance, it doesnt have to be top 10, can be a minor one. Become a DC, learn a bit about the responsabilities of a MO, then you'll be in a position to attract together a group of people and make a battlegroup out of them, play a whole round wth this people within the same alliance, get to know them, and also get to know a few MOs from other alliances, and hopefully for round 17 then, then and only by then, you will be in a position to start a minor (a very minor, minor) alliance.

One thing is for sure: you are wasting your time atm.

Gl on whatever u decide to do but I have learnt that in this game, just like in life, luck does not exist... only sporadic incidents that might make you think otherwise.
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 19:50   #13
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

i think you should read the therad about how to create your own alliance. then you should again decide.
however i wish you good luck, and may your desicion be the right one.
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 17:50   #14
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

Quote:
Although I'm not interested in joining ur alliance I would like to say there is something about u I like - you've got character. good luck pal and may the universe be kind to you too
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 22:37   #15
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

good luck, etc

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 23:23   #16
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

*edit* Furball ftw!

Last edited by Squidly; 17 Jan 2006 at 00:28.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 00:06   #17
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
/me looks at Hes.... To what point and purpose was your post other than to humiliate as much as possible?
It's gone, etc. Thread's cleaned up now.

T-Dragon - good luck with your alliance. I do recommend this thread, but it's for you to decide how you want to do things
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 02:37   #18
Explode
Blasting Caps

Explode has a spectacular aura aboutExplode has a spectacular aura aboutExplode has a spectacular aura about

good luck with Total-Defeatz, T-Dragon
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 11:45   #19
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
nice

Last edited by lurchleaf; 20 Feb 2006 at 17:28. Reason: Corrected for accuracy.
lurchleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 20:20   #20
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It was vastly superior to what you actually said. I could have just deleted it, but frankly it was far more amusing just to substitute something else. And as I said, it was accurate too. I flipped a coin as to whether to bother to pm you about it, and you obviously know that it came up tails.
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 17:59   #21
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

your an old fashioned kinda guy furball
i like it