User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 15 Dec 2005, 20:05   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Ship designs

Planetarion has space ships. It also involves IRC. Because of that, and my twisted logic, I invite people to help "designing" ASCII ships :xmas:
Two of my first designs are below. I'm sure other people can be more inventive. I call them the "interceptor" and the "big blocky ship with pointy guns at the front".

http://www.appocomaster.co.uk/ASCII.txt

as it doesn't work, no matter how much I fiddle with spaces and tabs in [code] tags.

Last edited by Appocomaster; 15 Dec 2005 at 20:17.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 21:28   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Ship designs

Here's mine:

:::-:::--::|- - - - - - - - - :eek:

Boom, you're dead.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 21:29   #3
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

That almost looks like a lightsabre :O
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 21:39   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
That almost looks like a lightsabre :O
Says the guy who drew a tie fighter and called it an interceptor.

The force is strong in this one!
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 21:41   #5
Appocomaster
PA Team

It wasn't exactly a tie fighter
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:35   #6
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

heh the second one looks like a house that fell over
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:57   #7
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

Here's my idea for a pheonix. Like appoco I had trouble with html playing with my design, but you get the idea:
http://cablemodems.com/ascII.htm

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:59   #8
Appocomaster
PA Team

that kicks my ass
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 00:02   #9
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

Quote:
that kicks my ass
Well I did spend at least 2 or 3 minutes on my design, whereas I hope you didn't spend much more then 10 or 15 seconds.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 00:06   #10
Appocomaster
PA Team

My link now has a spider on it, another random ship, and the house-on-it's-side is less house like (was tempting to add a front door and windows though)
"commander, that ship has landed on us like a ton of bricks"
"it has heavy armour and/or weapons?"
"no, it's a house, commander."

Don't blame me, I just tell them.

(can you tell I have something due in tomorrow)

Last edited by Appocomaster; 16 Dec 2005 at 00:31.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 18:16   #11
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

lol, seems that apocco is with no cabble home and hugely bored ;p

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 18:30   #12
Appocomaster
PA Team

I have ADSL at home and uni! But I can't do graphics well
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 23:58   #13
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Planetarion has space ships. It also involves IRC. Because of that, and my twisted logic, I invite people to help "designing" ASCII ships :xmas:
Two of my first designs are below. I'm sure other people can be more inventive. I call them the "interceptor" and the "big blocky ship with pointy guns at the front".

http://www.appocomaster.co.uk/ASCII.txt

as it doesn't work, no matter how much I fiddle with spaces and tabs in [code] tags.
That settles it, Appoco. You're a talentless artist.

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 09:04   #14
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

*suggests subject name change to "Appocos Master Class"
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 10:20   #15
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmaticks
That settles it, Appoco. You're a talentless artist.
you're just jealous!
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 02:57   #16
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

http://www.mpogd.com/gotm/?Date=12/1/2000

guess whos favourite voting site has one of the really old ship designs on it :-)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 12:23   #17
Appocomaster
PA Team

Still not match for my Tie Fighter or House-Ship!
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 10:40   #18
Funkee_Munkee

Funkee_Munkee is an unknown quantity at this point

cool
Funkee_Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 10:53   #19
Funkee_Munkee

Funkee_Munkee is an unknown quantity at this point

this is my effort

http://img42.imageshack.us/my.php?im...lefinal6vn.jpg