User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Sep 2005, 22:28   #1
kisakuski
Krokotiili with katana

kisakuski is an unknown quantity at this point
=====> BOKKEN <===== Easy Join, Easy Fun!

BOKKEN

Bokken is a wooden practise sword
This alliance is much like a bokken itself, ascetic. There is no IRC channel.
All the communications are handeled via forums. There's no rush.
Bokken is very cool and calm alliance.

We will plan attacks together and defen each other as well as we can but the main idea is
not to take this game too seriously but to have fun in everyones own pace.

In the bokken alliance you can be as active as you want. We don't expect our members
to be dedicated to this game.

This is not the most secure or most effective alliance but it tries to be easiest and most fun.

Last edited by kisakuski; 23 Sep 2005 at 22:41.
kisakuski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 23:59   #2
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: BOKKEN recruitment

tries to be a fooking typo and all.
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 01:26   #3
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

let me give you a hint....

Pa Aint about making some shitty ally.. its about making friends.. if you have friends.. you can create an alliance.. dont give up on your friends, just fulfill your dreams somewhere else than here...

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 13:56   #4
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
let me give you a hint....

Pa Aint about making some shitty ally.. its about making friends.. if you have friends.. you can create an alliance.. dont give up on your friends, just fulfill your dreams somewhere else than here...
Meanie....
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 18:40   #5
kisakuski
Krokotiili with katana

What is this? Some nolife teenager opening up in my recruitment area? I have my way playing the game (and speaking this language) and if you don't like it then don't. But stay a way from me and go bug someone else.

For this alliance I'm searching people who play the game same way as I do.

Now I have to repeat my self to make my point clear:
Don't open up in my recruitment area. If you got a problem with my alliance -> keep it in. Don't write it here. You just make a fool of your self!!
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 18:48   #6
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

the whole point of a forum is to dicuss both good AND bad things, the whole "ure recruitment area" is extremely childish, accept some critisism else ull get nowhere.

On a nicer note gl with the ally, an irc chan may be useful even if its just to increase the fun factor, a channel is a great place to chat away inanely about ridiculous things like why emo kids shouldnt be allowed to live (hey emo_bob) also u can chat to ppl from other alliances easier, and insult them
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 19:01   #7
kisakuski
Krokotiili with katana

I have nothing against critisism. What makes me angry is lack of respect. it's easy to say mean things to others in forums and harder to be polite.

I have played PA since round 4 so I'm not socalled newbie.

This alliance is like this for a reason.
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 19:05   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

This isnt a DISCUSSION area, this is RECRUITMENT area.

Good luck kisakuski, if you ever need help with ur alliance, look me up on irc, my nick is Kargool on irc.
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 19:14   #9
kisakuski
Krokotiili with katana

Thank you buddy of Budeiser. You have my gratitude and respect.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 00:00   #10
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

ooohhh kargool strikes with the unsigned neg rep, u realise unsigned neg rep is even less useful than ppl critisising an ally, ****wit

and kisa i never claimed u were a noob, neither did i suggest u change ure allys outlooks, i merely suggested getting an IRC chan as its a great way to intereact with other ally members and have some fun, which is what u claim ure all about

Unread 25 Sep 2005, 01:19   #11
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

This is a Lokken propaganda.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 09:02   #12
kisakuski
Krokotiili with katana

No! This is a real alliance. It's perfect as it is but if it won't get any members -> I'll close it down. end of story.
But I allready got some members so... I don't have to do that yet.

Only perfection in the world is the total lack of it.

(Kisa Kuski = Race Driver) It's Finnish... and comes from my addiction to racing games.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 21:30   #13
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

who said it wasnt a real alliance!!???? jeeeesus

Unread 27 Sep 2005, 00:01   #14
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

You may want to cosider a irc channel, anyway good luck

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 20:05   #15
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Since you explain to any people aplying how you ally works and what they can and can't have being with you i wonly wish you good luck.

I say that cos would be bad to have some first-timer who could become an IRC-active member of some other allinace and prefering that joining your tag for lack of knowledge about how alliances works on PA and never find out cos he got no information theu yours

Have fun

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote