User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jul 2005, 13:22   #1
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Bcalc anyone ?

Topic says is all

?
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 07:40   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Bcalc anyone ?

i think Vision's battlecalc will be updated in short order - there shouldnt be any problems with regards to coding as its the same as last round.

i think it was at http://bcalc.visionhq.org from memory .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 12:21   #3
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

http://applebane.ineptia.net/bcalc/bc.php

/me waves to judge o/

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 12:53   #4
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

There's a few mentioned at the R14 page of PAWiki
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 13:53   #5
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnd|One
There's a few mentioned at the R14 page of PAWiki
Do they have the increase in Peacekeeper power included?
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 14:18   #6
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Do they have the increase in Peacekeeper power included?
Sir, that was enough to spill some imported Twinings tea on my lap. To think that this very same thing hugely confused me prior to round start I would hope that such errata has been fixed in the bcalcs by now. If not, we will surely soon witness a progamer from the invincible counter-strike generation shed tears when their fleets have crumbled before their bulged puppy eyes.
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 14:24   #7
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnd|One
Sir, that was enough to spill some imported Twinings tea on my lap. To think that this very same thing hugely confused me prior to round start I would hope that such errata has been fixed in the bcalcs by now. If not, we will surely soon witness a progamer from the invincible counter-strike generation shed tears when their fleets have crumbled before their bulged puppy eyes.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rnd|One again.

For the record, this calc has the updated Peacekeeper power, and this calc does not mention the shipstats it is using (and thus some testing is required)...
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 10:06   #8
SpaceMonkey
Warden
Reactor Champion

SpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to behold

The blern bcalc grabs the ship stats from the game server every Sunday so should always be good.

- SpaceMonkey
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote