User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 3 May 2005, 11:36   #1
princ

princ is an unknown quantity at this point
congratz aif

i played this game back in round 3 and got to know a PA player in RL, his name is Aif.
and he did on 30 april say YES to his lovely wife Nina.

i was there in his weeding and i would just like to say: LOVE u guys and have a nice
honymoon.

lets give aif & Nina a real PA GL (:

glx princ
princ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 12:03   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: congratz aif

Yep I completly aggree, I said congrats to him a week or so, but mate once again congratulations with getting married, and congrats to the bride as well (Im sure aif can help you out in pa if you need help)

Anyway congratulations to both of you
Unread 3 May 2005, 12:56   #3
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

gratz
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 13:08   #4
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

congratz!!!
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 13:14   #5
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light

big congrats, and good luck
Unread 3 May 2005, 17:15   #6
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

As long as he doesn't shout "You've got incoming, baby!" or "Get your roids out, love!" during sex, then I'm sure it'll be a happy marriage.
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 21:18   #7
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Erm, he asked me to marry him. Does this mean im jilted? :/
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 21:32   #8
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

gl in the future mate:)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 22:14   #9
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

congrats and gl

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2005, 01:19   #10
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
As long as he doesn't shout "You've got incoming, baby!" or "Get your roids out, love!" during sex, then I'm sure it'll be a happy marriage.
"1up the bum"

Go go Aif

Hope this isn't 'Game Over' though for your participation in Planetarion for the future. You know you're always welcome back home

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2005, 14:55   #11
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

kids - money - healthy family life - etc

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2005, 15:00   #12
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

gj m8.... last i talked to you you were 2 days away from the wedding day and already ready for the honeymoon! Hope all is going fine! & congrats to your new wife! Congrats m8.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2005, 19:18   #13
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point