User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Apr 2005, 11:36   #1
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
A few MSN costomization tips

Well, actually i noticed many euros dont like this crep, but anyway i am posting here a small guide to make your MSN look more "for your taste" and even remove some annoying stuff he comes with. I hope that wont go against any forum rules, since doenst present any illegal software or games like PA.

All changes take into consideration you're using the latest version of MSN Messenger

in the end, prolly if you choose to do all modifications, your MSN window will look like mine

To change the nicklist background as i did above, you just have to get a nice img, adjust it verfically, and save it as .gif. After that, rename the img as lvback and put inside the "MSN Messenger" folder. Restart the MSN and you will have the img. A suggestion: if the image has too strong colors, you will have problems to see the nicks, so use a img editor to "brighten" the img and get a clear img like mine.

you can change the nicks so becomes more easier to recognize new people added, etc, by using the program MSN PLUS, who add many features to MSN, including nick renaming, specific for nicks on ur nicklist ( you'll show as away for some, busy for others, etc ), sounds and many other stuff. The MSN Plus comes with sponsor software, but it is not installed if you choose not to install, you just have to read the instalation text and click no at certain point instead go clicking "next" all the way untill the end. My personalized bolded nicklist here is due to MSN Plus. You can choose use the nick you gave him and his MSN nick at the same time and color the nicks. I wont post the link here, just google "MSN Plus" and you'll find the developer's page easily.

you can remove the tabs on MSN now without adtional software. Just go to tools > options > security > and check "this is a shared computer, so don't display my tabs"

You can remove banners, adds and unused MSN buttons by using the MSN Patch, a small patch who removes from banners untill winks button, emoticon button or the "Send" button of MSN, it is easy to use, and if you acidentally remove something you didnt want, just use it again, tho u should read with attention before select what do u want to be removed from MSN. Since is not oficially recognized by Microsoft and removing banners and ads of MSN is no cool, if you want to know where to dl the patch msg me here or pm me on IRC.

There is a way to make that new feature "what i am listening" of the MSN works with winamp too. If you want to know how, msg me on forums or pm IRC ill get you the url to the forum where explains how. Its easy.

Tho i used all of this without any bug or problem, virus, spyware recognizable by my anti-spyware/virus software, i dont garantee anything you try by reading here.

enjoy

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 11:46   #2
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A few MSN costomization tips

I've made a few of my own animated emoticons, to insult friends etc. A flashing and glowing "<name> sucks" is my personal favourite at the moment.

That's how cool I am!