User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 20:45   #1
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Your Roles, Here

Just who do you think you are?!
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 22:04   #2
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Your Roles, Here

Im tired, and im also a Newdawn HC..

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 22:57   #3
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Perenial underachiever, but I do try. Sometimes.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 23:16   #4
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Ok,

Do you believe your role affects the image or anything with regards to the alliance you inevitably represent? If so, in a negative or positive manner?
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 23:20   #5
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

I am the fat controller.

<toot> of course at a cow
<toot> what do you think
<Tearz> I mean... like theres anythign else to do with a bazooka
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 23:36   #6
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Ok,

Do you believe your role affects the image or anything with regards to the alliance you inevitably represent? If so, in a negative or positive manner?
I hope that no-one takes their view of me to ND as a whole tbh :S

I view myself as someone who enjoys conjecture and discussion with regards to the politics of planetarion, and always tries to give an honest input from my point of view whilst remaining open minded. If I was to be representative of ND, then I wouldn't be at liberty to post as I do, when I bother to post at all. And that would be far less enjoyable.

One day, I'll also have a good planet, so I can pretend to be leet too. \o/
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 00:06   #7
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok,

Every HC affects the image of his/her alliance. Every person with the ability to make high level decisions for his/her alliance will affect the image of the alliance.
In my case, given my history as HC/CEO/(one of the) Founder of FAnG and my current position in Angels (also one of the founders and current HC's for those unaware), I do think I affect the image of my alliance a great deal, just as alch does for Angels aswell or sid and mazzelaar do for 1up.

And EVERY HC affects the image of the alliance both in a positive and negative manner, that's something you just have to accept when you're an HC.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 00:17   #8
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Im a ex admin turned norty.
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 00:32   #9
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

as HR DC i affect the workings of the alliance in a positive way by organising defence for people. i do however like to voice my views on the AD boards, particuly towards 1up, and i guess this affects the view of my alliance in a negative way

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 02:33   #10
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

fly on the wall
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 02:45   #11
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I do not exist.
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 03:02   #12
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

i'm an idiot...tho most of you knew that by now.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 26 Apr 2005, 03:33   #13
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

I'm the guy people blame when things go wrong

:xmas:
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 04:03   #14
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok,

For me personally, I would say 'no'.

I don't have a significant role, and I think anyone who 'knows' me can tell you I'm just outspoken on PA issues in general.

Then again, I tend to avoid political discussions, or those which a comment from me would negatively impact my alliance (or get me into trouble).

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 04:30   #15
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

peon

Exode
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 06:37   #16
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Ok,

I hope not because I'm a pervert.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 07:58   #17
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace

:xmas:
And they probably forget about your merits when things go right
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 08:35   #18
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

inactive
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 09:52   #19
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Some kind of superstar.
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 09:59   #20
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

Random pe0n who affects nothing
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 10:04   #21
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
thats my job
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 13:15   #22
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Some kind of superstar.
I posted that as the first post in the thread, someone deleted it
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 13:16   #23
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh, and as for image, I don't think I affect the image of my alliance much, as nobody knows who/what I am outside the alliance. Probably a result of not been overly active this round so far I guess, and dealing with mainly internal issues.
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 13:27   #24
E-Choke
Pipo P
Mumu Champion

E-Choke is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm just a loyal member, who's target eager .
I don't think I affect my alliance aswell
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 13:33   #25
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

An E-Zoo visitor
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 16:07   #26
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

I know who you are bashar, and I wub you so ^_^

<toot> of course at a cow
<toot> what do you think
<Tearz> I mean... like theres anythign else to do with a bazooka
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 17:50   #27
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

A very annoying n00b
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 18:16   #28
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

well as my ally is merely me, at least on boards, id say i affect the image a lot. Not that an ally of 4 ppl has that big an image in the minds of ppl, but i can talk a lot:P
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 18:24   #29
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

My role is to get weekly payments from jerome`
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 18:41   #30
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

I doubt I have much effect on the image.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 23:02   #31
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I am just quite and helpful to all who squishy keeps sending in my direction for tips on terrans.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 23:19   #32
relik
schmuck

relik is on a distinguished road

I tend to accept my role as a nobody, considering the time I spent away from the game.
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 23:38   #33
Sephy
pyr0

Sephy is on a distinguished road

I tended to think that having a 'higher' position such as DC/BC/HC used to make me special, that people would look up to them. After achieving my first position as such, I realized it was much more work then I had expected, cause im dumb. I therefore accept my position as an underachieving p30n for the commonwealth. I do however, try to bring some more of the social side out of people, so I guess I could say in that regard that I look upon myself as a positive side in that regard. Maybe the way I look at myself as underachieving negates that positive side that I see. Pffft. P30N FOR LIFE!
"I used to hate going to weddings because all of the grandma's used to poke me and tell me 'You're next.' They stopped doing that when we started to go to funerals and I started poking them saying 'You're next.'"
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 23:54   #34
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I see myself as another poster, someone who posts his opinions, and when his opinions are read are enjoyed by the community.
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 00:23   #35
selmac
returning to my addiction

selmac has a spectacular aura aboutselmac has a spectacular aura about

I think no matter what role u play in an alliance, be it HC, BC or merely a normal member, i think that what you do and say on the forums reflects upon your alliance. Anyone who is in an official role to an alliance should think about their behaviour, because after all, they are the leaders and their behaviour and attitudes will reflect more then a normal member.

But that is merely my opinion
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 01:03   #36
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Im here to fairly redistribute 1ups roids, taking them from their biggest guys in the start and losing them all again to their smaller members lateron
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 01:51   #37
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

im a clown
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 02:32   #38
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by selmac
I think no matter what role u play in an alliance, be it HC, BC or merely a normal member, i think that what you do and say on the forums reflects upon your alliance. Anyone who is in an official role to an alliance should think about their behaviour, because after all, they are the leaders and their behaviour and attitudes will reflect more then a normal member.

But that is merely my opinion
I think this is entirely correct, whether people like it or not.
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 02:38   #39
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX
Im here to fairly redistribute 1ups roids, taking them from their biggest guys in the start and losing them all again to their smaller members lateron
Global redistribution of wealth is a worthy cause, so universal redistribution of wealth must be a truly noble cause!
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 04:31   #40
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i deliver pie for those who need
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 06:45   #41
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
i deliver pie for those who need
And we love you for that

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Apr 2005, 09:27   #42
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

My role is to get pissed when i pm some stupid op who thinks himself great just because have played this game since round whatever and got no answer cos he doesnt know who i am and prolly is stupid enough i would pm somenone i dont know tho chat or ask something unuseful for him.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Unread 27 Apr 2005, 11:32   #43
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
I am just quite and helpful to all who squishy keeps sending in my direction for tips on terrans.

i would help them but i aint got a clue the only advice i can give a terran is u should have chosen another race
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 16:48   #44
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

I'm an inactive twat atm
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 16:55   #45
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Treet
I'm an inactive twat atm
I'm inactive aswell atm

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Apr 2005, 18:45   #46
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy

i would help them but i aint got a clue the only advice i can give a terran is u should have chosen another race
Great minds think alike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loz
I doubt I have much effect on the image.
Loz = Teh image of [APA]
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 21:58   #47
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy

There not that bad just like any other race depends how you use them
I just hope everyone keeps building battleships because there is hardly and destroyer defence out there on them cats yet

And kila you havent got a great mind hence why you still aint op 1000 squishy has a great mind hence why he is top lets say 50 so as not to give anything away

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 01:56   #48
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Im sexy.
Im 1up senior MO
Im 1up AG leader
Im naked in at least 50% of the pics taken of me
Im an idiot
Im a coder (see idiot)
Im loved by everyone
Im overrated
Im full of myself

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 03:50   #49
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

loved by everyone who knows me.
hated by everyone who knows me.

most of the time, loved and hated at the same time
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 06:39   #50
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

morden r noob

i cant believe nu b j e is censored:|