User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 08:52   #1
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts
New record comin up?

Busy night, bugy night Why do u 1muppets need to get most funneh threads closed? U are gonna lose, why couldnt u enjoy about it just? Ohh, no...Its Siddy braking all the fun as usual Somehow reminds me of r6. Siddy saving sinking ship for sometime...

And as we got to old times... Zhil u should know whom i attacked during furgion times: one round Jent the ass-licker reserved all my galaxys targets from u...round when we were bigger than any1 else. And if u want to check more, ask good old Siddy where i attacked r5... and as u got so much friends, check around from ur members who was battling major battles already r4. And if u happen to know Quha and Fury allied after r3, where we battled against... maybe ask Ghengis what i can do to a galaxy alone? I think i got my battle merits. Where is urs? I havent heard about ur won battles ever...oh, no i have once. In r5 Wrath attacked Nosferatu...well yea...teenager n00bs needed yelling asshole teenager model to be ass licked... Good move from Siddy Nothing else. Ur planet is allways tiny, ive had one of the biggest fleets around most rounds ive played. If i was sucky player like u, then u could say about my ego, but no, im one of the best, thats reality. Level u never acquire as leader, how hard u try. Now u could stop accusing me of farming, thanks

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 09:00   #2
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: New record comin up?

Does that mean theirs a new record comin up?
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 09:26   #3
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light

hm Yeh the only real record in your siggy you could be proud of is PA and there you were #11...
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 09:28   #4
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

YOUR GRAMMAR IS MAKING MY EYEBALLS EXPLODE
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 10:01   #5
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
YOUR GRAMMAR IS MAKING MY EYEBALLS EXPLODE
What Grammar ?

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 10:06   #6
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeh_of_Arcanum
, ive had one of the biggest fleets around most rounds ive played. If i was sucky player like u, then u could say about my ego, but no, im one of the best, thats reality. Level u never acquire as leader, how hard u try. Now u could stop accusing me of farming, thanks
Sooooooo, where was your fleet when I solo attacked you and no one else in your gal had incoming?
For those that don't know, during my nub excapade this round, I was top 650 and Yeh was top 20. I Launched a fake fleet at him, and received this mail from MR. Yeh

yeh's planet name here (1:2:3) hmm Sun, 10 Apr 05:05
nope

I was eta 10 I beleive with the first fleet. he received 7 defence fleets total. Then along comes my real fleet. We all have seen fakes work before, the ending result was this...
hmmm the public view shows coords. But my point is........

Shut up Yeh. You suck.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 10:55   #7
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Busy night, bugy night Why do u 1muppets need to get most funneh threads closed? U are gonna lose, why couldnt u enjoy about it just? Ohh, no...Its Siddy braking all the fun as usual Somehow reminds me of r6. Siddy saving sinking ship for sometime...

And as we got to old times... Zhil u should know whom i attacked during furgion times: one round Jent the ass-licker reserved all my galaxys targets from u...round when we were bigger than any1 else. And if u want to check more, ask good old Siddy where i attacked r5... and as u got so much friends, check around from ur members who was battling major battles already r4. And if u happen to know Quha and Fury allied after r3, where we battled against... maybe ask Ghengis what i can do to a galaxy alone? I think i got my battle merits. Where is urs? I havent heard about ur won battles ever...oh, no i have once. In r5 Wrath attacked Nosferatu...well yea...teenager n00bs needed yelling asshole teenager model to be ass licked... Good move from Siddy Nothing else. Ur planet is allways tiny, ive had one of the biggest fleets around most rounds ive played. If i was sucky player like u, then u could say about my ego, but no, im one of the best, thats reality. Level u never acquire as leader, how hard u try. Now u could stop accusing me of farming, thanks
You, sir, are a twat. You post unintelligible bullshit that makes no sense, and when I manage to get the jist of what your saying, there never appears any context to it. You seem to make a thread/post with a title that's relevant, and then proceed to try and inflate your own ego with a post substance of "HOW GoOd AM I!!!!1qw12331321/?"
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:09   #8
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

A post to try the Yeh translator:

Quote:
Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.
even after translation its still complete bollox.

:crazyxmas:
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:31   #9
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts

Bashar: Are u coming to polite again that post from me tonight? And no, im not pissed at u still, np cutey

Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:36   #10
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Dreadnought FTW has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Yeh, you havent even been t10 in Planetarion, you suck at PA and you have to make up for it by not even winning clones of pa with 2 players. I think this word sums you up quite well

Pathetic
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:39   #11
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I should have learnt my lesson the last time.
Sitting in the uni library with around 100 silent students around me i attempt to read another yeh post.

An angry gaze descends upon me as i struggle to control my unexplicable laughter....

What could make someone laugh so hard for so long?
What IS so funny on that computer screen?

Ahh if only they knew.

I wish Daddy was still alive ...
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:46   #12
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Dreadnought: 90% round in top10 in r4, 90% round in top10 in r5, 30% round in top10 in r6 (until last day of furgion vs rest war), so yes technically ive been in top10 most rounds ive played...maybe not at end, but when ive been playing Also i dont even count that #11 place in pa my best round...10 donation monkeys above me in end ranks, even im twice their size in roids aint really my idea of good game.

Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:50   #13
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

omg 30% of a round in top 10 of PA, you surely have won this game!

You suck, nothing more nothing less.

Close, but no cigar
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:51   #14
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Nope, just owning n00bs like u Pa got too much politics involved that i could win...but i surely can make lots of stress to enemies

Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:52   #15
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Those who cannot adapt become victims of evolution

You couldnt adapt thus you suck.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:54   #16
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Oh yes and i forgot

IBTL
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:58   #17
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Bashar: Are u coming to polite again that post from me tonight? And no, im not pissed at u still, np cutey
Any chance you could explain this to me? I have absolutely NO idea what you are on about.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:00   #18
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Dreadnought: 90% round in top10 in r4, 90% round in top10 in r5, 30% round in top10 in r6 (until last day of furgion vs rest war), so yes technically ive been in top10 most rounds ive played...maybe not at end, but when ive been playing Also i dont even count that #11 place in pa my best round...10 donation monkeys above me in end ranks, even im twice their size in roids aint really my idea of good game.

Yeh.. for the love of god, stop making an ass out of yourself. The Seagulls are hurting
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:32   #19
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

Is the translator no longer being updated? :S I wanted to see what
came out as.

<toot> of course at a cow
<toot> what do you think
<Tearz> I mean... like theres anythign else to do with a bazooka
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:54   #20
Bashar
Idle Git

I'm not updating the translator cos I have a whole host of other things to update, and no time to do any of them at the moment.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:58   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ITT, Yeh guarantees himself a fleetcatch and a visit should 1up ever get back into the game.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 13:19   #22
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

You know I did'nt know what this Yeh thing was all about and tried the weird translator and thought wtf is this suppose to be, but after just wiping my eyes from the blood dripping out of them from the pain it takes to try and read this thread with Yeh's posts i finally realise Yeh is some kind of x-file.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 13:22   #23
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Siddy Nothing else. Ur planet is allways tiny, ive had one of the biggest fleets around most rounds ive played. If i was sucky player like u, then u could say about my ego, but no, im one of the best, thats reality. Level u never acquire as leader, how hard u try.
I believe sid has finished in the top 10 in pa...what about yourself?
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 13:34   #24
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
ITT, Yeh guarantees himself a fleetcatch and a visit should 1up ever get back into the game.
He guaranteed himself that before I'd even started playing the game.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 13:37   #25
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I believe sid has finished in the top 10 in pa...what about yourself?
You are forgetting, Yeh managed to be in the top 10 once for long enough to see that his planet had been there, and as a result, clearly, must be good enough to get top 10 planets. It is blatantly nothing to do with where you finish, but everything to do with the best position you had during the round!

Unread 21 Apr 2005, 13:39   #26
Bashar
Idle Git

What an appropriate time to post that thread considering the topic of my discussion. It's so ironic, and it wasn't even planned.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 13:42   #27
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

hahah top10, 30% of your time playing pa.
that's almost as pathetic as someone bragging about being ranked #1 at tick 2 cos he forgot to start res/con. (in old pa)
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 13:52   #28
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
You are forgetting, Yeh managed to be in the top 10 once for long enough to see that his planet had been there, and as a result, clearly, must be good enough to get top 10 planets. It is blatantly nothing to do with where you finish, but everything to do with the best position you had during the round!

silly me, I forgot about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
hahah top10, 30% of your time playing pa.
that's almost as pathetic as someone bragging about being ranked #1 at tick 2 cos he forgot to start res/con. (in old pa)
just as pathetic, just as pathetic.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 14:20   #29
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Also i dont even count that #11 place in pa my best round...10 donation monkeys above me in end ranks, even im twice their size in roids aint really my idea of good game.

LOL

Yeh - u remember pia r5?

where u got SHITLOADS of donations from entire galaxy and therefore managed to win?

u were bashed 100% b4 that.

Dont talk about morals on how to play a game when u dont got any.

Neither do I, but I dont whine when others play dirty ^^

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 14:25   #30
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

ZOMGHaX?!?!?!!2?

<toot> of course at a cow
<toot> what do you think
<Tearz> I mean... like theres anythign else to do with a bazooka
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 14:54   #31
E-Choke
Pipo P
Mumu Champion

E-Choke is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't count SS mate
Ranked 9th and gal 2nd last round and I didn't even play serious .

SS aint a match in compare with the quality here
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 15:23   #32
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

and that means what ? your making yourself so much of a fool.

your one of the biggest losers running around here.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 15:40   #33
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light

didn´t Sid end top 15 like every round he played

Yeh you got owned in every other clone you played as far i know, maybe except *******s r1...great
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 16:19   #34
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
:|
You truley amaze me. Its not your english. You called someone cutie.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 17:17   #35
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Dear Yeh,

1up apologise for not keeling over and dying like good targets. We do however believe their is a game to be played, and we are playing it in a capacity where we can provide entertainment to our members (and others). If we just stopped playing that would make it far too easy for certain alliances, wouldn't it? The fact 1up is still kickin back must be rather frustrating to you if you have decided to make this post.

As for Sid saving a sinking ship - r6 was considered a good round, and Sid was a key figure in keeping Fury (and the rest of the block as a result) in the game - nowhere before have we seen in PA history an alliance to have 'come back' on itself and been in a threatening position to the top alliances. That is a testamount to his own leadership skills. r7 Sid wasnt even around and Fury won that round. Sid also wasnt even leadership for r9 in Eclipse, he was just a member, and guess what - we won that round also. In this paragraph I will also deal with your slur of attacks upon Sid and his ability in this game - to even read your remarks makes me laugh. Sid a poor player? What mushrooms are you smoking Yeh? Sid is by far one of the most skilled players in this game, shown time after time with his planets throughout the rounds - especially when you combine the fact that he has these good planets when he is at the helm of an alliance well in the spotlight of Planetarion affairs. To even doubt Sid's ability as a player or leader is ludricous and there is no evidence that can be presented to justify this. Now,you could be attacking myself with your comments - which let's be honest, is easy to confuse with your grammar and sentence structure.

I do not have many.battle merits in this game Yeh, I've never proclaimed myself as being a great player. I am an intelligent lad, and there have been a few rounds where I have had the grasp of the stats and gotten involved more on a planet level. Since you're asking, I'll give my "first" battle merit. My first round in Planetarion and within Fury was r2 - I joined them and was the only Fury in my cluster (C48). Tuba was involved in C48 to some degree which is where C48R came into existance led by myself - I led an inner cluster rebellion to dislodge C48A and dislodge we did. With people like GoIIum and Digger supporting me, I managed to secure the cluster for Fury and I led my galaxy to around rank 180ish I believe which considering it was a newbie galaxy (We started late round and I didnt join Fury till after awhile) that was quite an achievement. My galaxy finished top in the cluster. Let's move on, zooming to r4. That is where I by far have my best 'battle merits' - the ones that got me promoted from Member to Officer and then subsequently Officer to Executive. I stuck by Fury during a very tough time and I coordinated with Tuba the destruction of VeX and later NoS/Cell in Se7en. The victory in P7 provided a victory to springboard Fury into action, and Sid/Lokken/KillGhost can confirm my personal involvement in everything to do in p7. I turned a hopeless situation into a win for the outnumbered loyalist forces.

Since you brought it up, my third achievement was the Wrath project. You call it a bunch of teenage noobs but how come three Wrath members finished higher ranking than you Yeh? Wrath was a success - whether you want to consider it or not, noone considers it a failure. Wrath was run straight after a round tha Fury had lost, yet I never sacrificed the ideals of being Fury for it. I never mass recruited and allowed lots of dirt to seep into the ranks. We had expected nearly 50 odd new members to come from Wrath (perhaps Sid will remember the exact figure, I nolonger can) when in reality we got over 100 from it. Over 100 class members with some still playing this game, some having advanced to leadership positions themselves. Legion itself was so amazed by the success of Wrath that they then tried to use the same mould for their own recruitment alliance in following rounds once again.

The NFU War was no great victory, it was just an amusing victory - I picked it because I knew we would win, just I never expected in that manner - you forget that I was very conservative in my policies/decisions back then. Lastly, I provided a counterear to Focht within Eclipse for at least one round - because it was rare for us to agree on the same things, but that never stopped our friendship, nor did it stop Eclipse from winning. You will notice now I hold no claim to 1up's success, that's been down to Sid/Tis/mazzelaar (who guess what, was a Wrath member) who have put in alot of effort, alongside that of the members who trust the command and fight for us because they respect that leadership. My role in 1up is insignificant, yet I'm proud to be a part of it.

Yeh, just because you've had a big (note: not biggest) planet in a few rounds, doesn't mean you are the dogs bollocks. Planetarion is more than just your personal planet score, but about your interaction with other players also. I've finished top 100 one round, and led a galaxy into the top 10 in r7 - thats about it for rankings. However, for me, alliance is always more important than my own personal prestige. I am totally loyal to my alliance and my friends, and that Yeh, is why I am in the best alliance in this game and you aren't.

Yours sincerely,

Zhil

no content edited, simply paragraphed for easy reading - Lok

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony

Last edited by lokken; 21 Apr 2005 at 18:03.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 17:19   #36
Bashar
Idle Git

Yeh was right though in his thread topic. A new record is 'coming up' - and he's setting it by continuing to post in this thread. Can't be many posts left before he gets the record for largest number of bullshit posts by a complete tit in any one thread.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 17:24   #37
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zh|l again.

damn..and this time I was sposed to give u positive reputation

nice post.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 17:52   #38
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

gave up half way through it, but then again its speakin how utter wank yeh is, therefore must be good
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 18:08   #39
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Yeh means in my native language cheater, liar, big mouth person not proven a thing type of person…. Is that why he calls himself that?
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 18:51   #40
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Yeh means in my native language cheater, liar, big mouth person not proven a thing type of person…. Is that why he calls himself that?
Wow, thats amazing!

The same applies for AD language!

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 19:51   #41
Ra
nineone

Ra is a jewel in the roughRa is a jewel in the roughRa is a jewel in the rough

The Internet! Serious business.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 20:37   #42
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I read it all. Nice post zh|l

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 20:42   #43
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I still dont know who Yeh is...
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 20:45   #44
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

its best left that way
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 21:11   #45
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Yeh, nobody has ever debated whether you have decent sized planets.

its just that you cheat to do it, and that you are the most selfish, underhanded, and in general the shitties human being i have ever met on the net.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 01:10   #46
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

Zhils post was excellant and right on target with my own thoughts.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 02:58   #47
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yeh you'd think having spent so long playing a predominantly English speaking game that your English would have improved just a little bit.

Zhil you don't need to respond to Yeh about being good at managing an online database, the guy is pathetic, his biggest achievement in life appears to be almost finishing in the Top 10 in Planetarion :laugh:
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 05:14   #48
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

/me claps to zhilss reply
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 09:51   #49
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I still dont know who Yeh is...
lol

Yeh is a crappy player with a big mouth, same as everyone else that has never won anything.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 22 Apr 2005, 10:30   #50
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
judging from my last scan, Yeh has found a clever? way of avoiding 1ups revenge :/
Closed Thread