User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 1 Dec 2004, 23:47   #1
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Cool Hi!

Hi!

In this thread, I honour/dishonour everyone who has the pleasure/displeasure of being a close friend of mine because I am so sure that if they were indeed close friends of mine or ones I enjoyed talking with, playing with, they would clearly need an ego-massage after all, I go out of my way to surround myself with people who need that kind of an egoistic boost and not intelligent enough to “get” what I think of them anyway.

However, this thread gives many of you a chance to troll me rather than vice-versa for once. Do enjoy this, I will be certainly reading this enthusiastically a million times over throughout my life in hope that someone posts a good comment to further my ego as I have not much better and more important things to do in my life.

R2: x:x:x dont remember (of) dont remember :: #NEWBED.
R3: 58:15:12 :: Closed Eyes (of) Ghostworlds :: VtS & Quha :: #95
R4: 213:1:1 :: Scythe-Angel (of) HurriCanian Fortress :: WolfPack :: #93
R5: 35:8:1or 11(?:/) :: quit 2-3 weeks before end of r, didnt & dont care :: Quha :: apparently #80~?
R11: 2:1:3 :: Serenity (of) Blaspheme :: 1up :: #14
R12: 25:1:2 :: Synthetic Sid (of) The Fury :: 1up :: #NEWBED.
(omg lol i was top5 for quite first 300 ticks so i was clearly the best of the best!112)

jerome"`" joel josy

1up (<3)
Victurus te Saluto
The WolfPack
Quha occasionally too.

"so good you can`t stop envying
so arrogant you keep on hating"

PS the reason for me quitting is not because i have exams or been busy with rl all round, or being generally bored with PA but seriously because I have lost a crystal roid by a covert operation on my planet. I am outraged and strained at such losses & cannot play on. I admit defeat !
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 23:49   #2
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Re: Hi!

jerome <3
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 23:49   #3
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

seeya around m8 it's been a pleasure

you rock
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 23:51   #4
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

you people are crap at trolling:(

time for bed now, 1up for the win r12 btw, rest of you all suck etc too, gl to fang next r, all jokes/trolls aside, i like some of you<3 (same with ministry)
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 00:34   #5
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

haha.

seeya next round
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 00:59   #6
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I laughed.

Then realised where i was

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 17:32   #7
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

yupster is an unknown quantity at this point

fagome <3

cya around for sure

[1up]

Round5 - 16:23
Round11 - 21:1
Round12 - 22:5
yupster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 21:38   #8
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

jerome` <3 <3 <3

been cool being ure gal this rnd and for sure enjoyed playin with ya in 1up you rock

YOU WILL BE BACK

wil drag you back after youre exams in teh summer *g*
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 21:47   #9
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

HE IS A LIER! HE WILL RETURN WITH A NEW NICKA ND SPAM FORUMS ALL AROUND THE GLOBE

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 23:25   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh ye i forgot

*troll*
*troll*
*troll*

happy now jernub?
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 23:31   #11
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

can I roid you?
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 23:35   #12
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
can I roid you?
please roid him dry, he hasnt lost a roid in days...
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 23:38   #13
Nauti

Nauti is infamous around these partsNauti is infamous around these partsNauti is infamous around these parts

Teh newbj leaving

oh well, good luck in future
r4: TX/g-ii
r5: TX
r6: ViruS
r7: RaH
r8: RaH
r9 - 9.5: RaH/ BG [Ğragons]
r10: Ğragons
r11: 1up/FAnG
r12: 1up
r13: 1up
r14: BREAK
r15: OWNED WITH VGN
r16: BREAK
r17: BREAK
r18: eXilition - Rank 1: 7:5 Heavenly Divine
[Team.Scared]
Nauti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 23:45   #14
jerome

I WTFPWNED YOU BY LIEK 20K SCORE IN R11 NAUTI, YOU`RE SO NEWB!!!12ONESEVEN

etc, ;)

idler - sure
pig - i do rock, and thx for troll.
b-b - :/
lord dain - ;)
phalon - nice post.
yupster - vice-versa
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 23:55   #15
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Well enjoy real life, but youll be back.. ppl that have played so long cant quit, see you around mate was a pleasure recieiving abuse from you

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 00:20   #16
Leinad
DrFlame

Leinad is on a distinguished road

without the part of expecting to get trolled this thread would have been really cool.
Leinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 00:27   #17
jerome

nothing on the internet is cool, dude
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 00:58   #18
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
apart from dalnet
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 18:15   #19
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Dreadnought FTW has a little shameless behaviour in the past

jernub
Dreadnought FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 13:02   #20
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Cant say I'm sad... Can't say I'm happy either so just in the middle somewhere.
no I'm not very good at trolling, but I can add that you're a twat on the forums at times..
Good luck

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 20:48   #21
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Glad to see such an arrogant, selfish, naive, stupid, ***hole, troll etc quit this game...

but i can't troll tbh cause you are a charismatic, unique and exceptional figure in tick games. So get your arse back and play (esp in PIA).

fluff fluff
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 23:41   #22
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

Later m8, I'm with ya all the way
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 17:50   #23
jerome

Don`t worry guys, I will still post on AD occasionally to piss you all off btw :cool: (& idle in irc too)

So in other words, like 80% of people who posted in this "quitting forum" for the sake of their egoes most likely, I`ve not "really" quit, well, not the internet anyhow.

PS Exode, I know & I love it. Better than being an idiot with no sense nor reading ability like a few others we know though eh?:D

(Oh, and for people who didn`t "get it", this was also a slight troll/dig at ThunderCat`s thread, damn guy is so leet managing to be top20 for a tick or two:(( & <3 lnl, shosh dread etc)
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 17:54   #24
pig
1up on you

i made top 20 ph33r, i blame LCH,
u made top 5 ph33r, i blame LCH,

*troll*
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 06:47   #25
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

thundercat sucks big balls
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 13:10   #26
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

1 down 66 to do??

good luck in the future..

*troll**troll* etc

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 03:11   #27
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, the 15year old is getting a RL \o/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 19:47   #28
Ren

Ren has a little shameless behaviour in the past

burn in hell jern00b
Round 4: 129:6:15
Round 7: 8:16:??
Round 12 11:9:2 - Insomnia HC

@Rob: p6 was like, the parallel of doom
Ren: (Rob): y u say that??
@Rob: it had 20% fewer roids than the next parallel up or something
Ren: that would be our fault
@Rob: it was bizarre :\
Ren: :P
Ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 20:17   #29
jerome

insomnia sucks guys
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 23:33   #30
Conall
There is a better answer

Conall will become famous soon enoughConall will become famous soon enough

_ryzekiel_ – you are a bestial moronic bag of predictable nonsense. Your banal attempts at wit leave me thirsting for copious amounts of swift acting and thoroughly excruciating poisons as they would pain me far less than your incessant droning about your self proclaimed competence and genius. Your typical platitudes are more than a deaf three legged mongrel could possibly endure for more than the briefest of time. Comparing you to the decaying heaps of excrement would be a disservice to mountains of dung everywhere. The fact that the moderators of these forums have left you unmuzzled for so long is truly a tragedy of epic proportions that Shakespeare himself would find incredulous. Your complete absence will certainly be the most blessed event that these or any other forums have ever experienced. Most importantly the fact that I hardly knew you could only be improved upon by never having heard of you at all. Good riddance you surly dolt.

Well, I hope that lived up to your expectation of the insults you were trolling for, if not perhaps others will fare better. Good luck with whatever you pursue. I am sure you will be well missed by the collective community of PA. Not have you around will make the forums less entertaining.

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Sir Winston Churchill

Last edited by Conall; 24 Dec 2004 at 14:48.
Conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 00:12   #31
jerome

It's fare, not fair, tyvm.
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 14:48   #32
Conall
There is a better answer

Conall will become famous soon enoughConall will become famous soon enough

Damn - one mistake a perfectly good blistering goes to waste. It is now edited. tyvm

BTW - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Sir Winston Churchill
Conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 19:52   #33
jerome

You too.
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 07:18   #34
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
seeya around m8 it's been a pleasure

you rock
actually i havent any contact of u (besides the abs "inciddent" and the beginning ) in PA, (most on the "other" game) but the one i had i can tell about u exctly the same as above

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 02:24   #35
jerome

I do rock.

Though, I also rock in destroying friendships by being a wanker.

I hope you read this, Achilles. These few words mean more than an essay. You know me well enough to know what I mean.
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 11:09   #36
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

jern00b !

dont tell me this is a quit-thread ??

if yes "bb" :/
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 16:11   #37
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck for your future!
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 20:29   #38
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
I do rock.

Though, I also rock in destroying friendships by being a wanker.
thats good, friends are overrated anyways.. later bro! keep the interesting trolls and flames posted or AD will be empty without them heh..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 15:02   #39
Dinobot
Former [1up] Hustler

Dinobot is an unknown quantity at this point

FS I wanted my ego massaging!

/me waves to jernub

"Those of us who are truly brave, will never live in fear."
Dwayne Johnson

Loved the extra life with [1up]
Honoured to have walked the dark path with Eclipse,
Proud to have been Xanadu,
But my heart will always be with Ministry
Dinobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 18:56   #40
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Jernub sucks, and will never leave 1up =)

Hrm.. That came out wrong..

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 14:25   #41
jerome

edit the post then you freaking moron
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 18:57   #42
pig
1up on you

wheres achilles
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 05:53   #43
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

bye bye jernub i believe the biggest troll comment is 'i roided u twice this rnd' and thats from me <3 j00
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 06:56   #44
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
trolling is cool.. isnt it?
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 10:11   #45
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

bye bye m8

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 10:31   #46
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Sod off you little piss ant!

Love you <3

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 17:56   #47
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough

cya around bitch :xmasgrin:
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Rabbagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2005, 14:53   #48
Brimstone
Retired PeOn

Brimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the rough

Im not sure who you are, but i sure recognise the name from days gone by (god i've been here too long).

Therefore i wish to give you the best trolling i can think of (OK, more like best i can be bothered with)...

You suck, You always did suck, and you always will. And as sure as i say it, you'll be back again. All old players return eventually.

PS, go see Team America: World Police , as long as it costs less than £5/€6/$5. Spend more than that and you'll exceed the films expectations, and will cost more than their budget must have been.

Brimstone
Unread 19 Jan 2005, 17:19   #49
jerome

Trolling != plain insults.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 13:07   #50
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Trolling != plain insults.
shouldnt you be gone by now !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?11111111111oneoneone//////////