User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Nov 2012, 17:08   #1
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Post W.h.s.

Quote:
Greetings

I am posting in name of RaUlZiToS, he had issues registering in PA forums and asked me to post it for him. I am retired, and I have no ties with the alliance, please do not pm me regarding the ally or its members - Intruder

I'm here to announce the creation of a new alliance. W.H.S. - Brazil

This alliance was created in order to reunite some Brazilian players who already play PA, and bring into the game other tick-based fans.

We are a Brazilian Alliance, recruitment open to all Brazilians interested into playing PA

In the current round we are running as a small BG. We plan to play as a full alliance next round.

For now, we are focusing on having at least 30 players, mixing some who already have experience in PA with a large majority of players who have never Played the game.

We will try to make a great first round, even with many newcomers, because we know the quality of our players.

Despite the alliance initially be only Brazilians, we do not rule out recruiting experienced players from other nationalities that can add quality to our group.

I (RaUlZiToS) am the HC, and you can pm the officers:

Joseph, Dreis, Helm and Darkkon

Our public channel is #Brasil. This channel is also the Brazilian community channel, so please understand and be tolerant with the Brazilian Portuguese chats held in channel.

Regards, good luck everyone, and to all those who helped make the project come true

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 12:49   #2
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice
Re: W.h.s.

stagnated community, givving a shit about how many join or leave pa..

taking out this facts, we gonna play to sk, retail, and be a pain in the ass for some of u guys..

=)
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 13:49   #3
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

I hope gal pics will be filled with wonderful scenary from brazilian beaches. Gl
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 23:33   #4
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

I would like to compliment Raulzitos for composing a flawless message...
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote