User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Jul 2006, 20:03   #101
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 1up you guys losing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murador
Just to highlight, there is a difference, ikke made his own alliance coords public, since he had access, its not the same situation.
Your wrong there. He want and ran off to ND. Thus, he became a spy/infiltrator, rather than a mere member of xVx. Shame on ND still to this day for accepting him. Hope you guys dont give him arby access if he's still with you
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 20:33   #102
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I think other alliances ahve started to take action this round.

How else could you explain the #3/5/6 alliance allying together to hit the #4 alliance?

They have clearly noticed what a threat the #4 alliance is.

GG guys
Battle for the first loser spot or what?
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 20:41   #103
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN
Your wrong there. He want and ran off to ND. Thus, he became a spy/infiltrator, rather than a mere member of xVx. Shame on ND still to this day for accepting him. Hope you guys dont give him arby access if he's still with you

I was ND that round and never saw him on the private channel. From what I remember he posted the list in his quit message on PD because I heard that he got fked over or something like that by xVx HC, but I think that was his version of what happened.

What happened anyways?
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 21:57   #104
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold

this discussion about ikke leads to nothing.. cose besides ikke, me and other ppl that where hc at the time in xVx,
none knows exactly what happend.. so i suggest.. u stay to the topic..
and dont go talk about stuff that got nothing to do with this..

greetings...

past alliances :
r 01 - r 02 none
r 03 - r 04 TFD / ToT
r 05 - r 10,5 WP
r 11 LCH
r 12 - 90 Vision / xVx
r 91 - 100 Wave Zero / Syndicate

present alliances :
Tribute
since mid round 101
NRG-izer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 21:58   #105
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK
Can we make a new thread about the Omen thing? There's even no thread about the 1up vs eXlition war (only this which should be about 1up publishing eX coordlist). What has happened to AD? Where have all the brave posters disappeared. Have all alliances banned their members from using PA forums? Will Batman escape the sub-zero prison-cell of Mr. Freeze? Is Robin metrosexual or truly gay?
I feel you m8. But by now you must know. When exil plays, they dont post on AD. 1up normally posts on AD, but not when exil is playing. For some unknown reason they slow down, way down, a bit.

A more reasonable explanation is that every round the same things are said by the same people. After a while gets a bit redundant. Someone giving out a coords list? Thats not even news anymore.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 22:51   #106
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Battle for the first loser spot or what?
That’s Omen's spot. They decided to settle for that preround!
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:42   #107
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN

As far i know ( and i prolly know enough ) Ikke was never ND, specially after this event.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:05   #108
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

I apologise for wrongly associating Ikke with ND. It was a rumour at the time that I must have misinterpreted as fact. My bad.
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:30   #109
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
That’s Omen's spot. They decided to settle for that preround!
u think ?