User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 May 2006, 00:24   #101
Jeekay
Jim Henson

Jeekay is infamous around these partsJeekay is infamous around these parts
Re: G-lined ([0] Spaming ** Banned until Mon May 8 00:06:17 2006)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
what can i say i've been tainted by bad experiences. Frankly, i'm glad its annoyed you, because just maybe you'll turn that annoyance into making the mysterious (and i say mysterious, because does anyone even know what the network hierachy is ? I've certainly never seen it written down anywhere - yet another issue that gives the appearance of hiding from the users) powers that run things actually fixing the issues, instead of (appearing to) sticking their fingers in their ears and humming to themselves
You could be one of the rudest people I've ever met on the forums.

Having read your posts, it's pretty obvious you are harbouring a real grudge against opers in general and me in particular for some reason. Now I don't think I've ever met you before so I don't really know why you even know my name, but let's leave that aside for the moment.

What are your actual real grudges? You're making us sound like the illuminati, when actually most of us are real people and don't carry branding irons.

As for closing posts on the NG forums.. I don't think that has ever ever happened unless it was a post so outrageously over the top that it was clearly not asking a question but trying to make a (usually badly spelt) insult. Even then, it'd be a rare occurance.

So come on then - step up to the plate and show us how it's done. Show me someone who has never made a mistake ever. (For the record, the mass gline was caused by an ircu bug. It also hit Undernet a while ago, except they lost >100k users. Should we have upgraded sooner? Probably. Do mistakes happen? Yes.)

GK

[13:04:52] <MT> morning god
[13:05:01] <queball> morning antichrist
[13:05:30] <MT> you arent god!
[13:05:35] <MT> jeekay is god
Jeekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 01:16   #102
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

im banned from firefly for ages for being "spambot" :|

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 21:08   #103
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

guys, we call this a typo that caused a bug to come out and show his ugly face

should it happen, no
should we spend 3 pages talking about it, HELL NO

i dont get why humans working online cant make mistakes without 300 people jumping on them

basicly, get a life!!!
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 22:55   #104
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Whohooo the "get-a-life" card has been played.

All you're doing here is provocating more replies. I suggest you leave first =P.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote