User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Mar 2006, 14:57   #51
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Predictions Round 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
not that previous changes having no affect but creating a similar reaction would be any reason to dismiss fears about XP ruining the game but p2p was infact hugely damaging to the game. i can't say jolt is a exactly a talisman of change either.

I wouldnt say it was entirely damaging.. PA were left with a base of 'elitist' players that has been steady for years now.

Although I still hate the day p2p was introduced, I wouldnt say it killed the game
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:04   #52
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

People would eventually have started to leave in their droves anyway, P2P or otherwise. Every game has its hayday (except the shit ones of course), and sadly PA has experienced its own. Im just glad i was around in the early days.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:05   #53
cisco
B0B's m8

cisco will become famous soon enoughcisco will become famous soon enough

Get a room u 2 will ya?
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:07   #54
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
So when I read you saying "predicting angels ending #1 is pure comedy" I should have actually read you saying "while I would acknowledge that angels have an experienced playerbase, dedicated command members and an established structure behind them if I were an intelligent betting man I would find it an unpragmatic course of action to wager on angels winning r17"?
Did you play last round (sarcastic question, since you won )? If so, you wouldn't count us as favourites. Last round showed we had no activity, hardly any dedication and structure was a word that didn't exist in Angels last round. Nonetheless things will change but one can only guess, I assume, how that pays of.

To explain myself in a different way. I'll be far less dissapointed when we don't win round 17 then I was at the end of r15. And this due to several circumstances.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:16   #55
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

I left when p2p was introduced but only because i didn't have the time to play. I don't believe the game has been damaged too much by it i just think some people expect too much from it sometimes.

More on topic though; is there any reason why 1up wouldn't play the next round?
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:18   #56
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Did you play last round (sarcastic question, since you won )? If so, you wouldn't count us as favourites. Last round showed we had no activity, hardly any dedication and structure was a word that didn't exist in Angels last round. Nonetheless things will change but one can only guess, I assume, how that pays of.

To explain myself in a different way. I'll be far less dissapointed when we don't win round 17 then I was at the end of r15. And this due to several circumstances.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN THERE'S A MIDDLE GROUND BETWEEN FAVOURITES TO WIN AND BEING A TOTAL JOKE.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:19   #57
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

just to get back ontopic,

#1 1up
#2 ND
#3 Subh
#4 Angels
#5 Vengeance
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:38   #58
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Love theese threads. Everyone tries to play down themself as potential winners to their best abilities in order to avoid potential extra incs. If anyone has said that their own alliance can win here(not that i've seen any), disregard what i just said.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:39   #59
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
those same players that don't want to have their dedication/activity capped by XP. the same players that are now considering leaving because of the introduction of XP?
Players have always considered leaving, and they always look for excuses.

Quote:
p2p for me at least killed the game in that it culled it's growth, future and playerbase... it has the downsides of being owned by a third party (i.e. fear of change/new ideas), yet none of the bennefits i.e. commercial appeal or advertisment funding.
Congratulations, you've stated the obvious.

Quote:
I think as you put it, us being left with a base of "elitest" players is exactly why we shouldn't go down the XP route. The playerbase we have now does not want to have their activity capped. Asc members might want to, but you are a minority. As i said before, doing it in the name of attracting new members just seems like such a second rate plan.
Please don't ever to presume to speak for me again. You're a first rate idiot and your posting habits of late are contemptibly shit and worse than any I have seen on these forums in a long time.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:40   #60
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Love theese threads. Everyone tries to play down themself as potential winners to their best abilities in order to avoid potential extra incs. If anyone has said that their own alliance can win here(not that i've seen any), disregard what i just said.
Quote:
For me angels, ND, subh, ascendancy and 1up (if they play) all have a realistic chance of the #1 spot.
Done. While we all love politics I think some of us like rational, reasoned debate a bit more!
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:41   #61
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

#1 1up
#2 Subh
#3 Angels
#4 VGN
#5 LCH
#6 Ascendancy
#7 TGV
#8 ND

cba with the rest

Edit: Cheers Tesla - Knew i forgot someone lol

Last edited by ReligFree; 31 Mar 2006 at 16:00.
ReligFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:43   #62
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

To extend on what I said earlier, in a value based round, 1up should be massive favourites to win. Ascendancy last round profited from a killer tactic and to be honest I'd expect them to back where they initially intended to be, which is probably somewhere around 6th-9th.

The problem with this round for 1up is that the odds are stacked massively in their favour and the pressure is really on them to succeed this time. Knowing them they'll feed off their anger of being robbed this round and try and channel it to make absolutely sure they win this one.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:44   #63
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

for the fun and enjoyment of rd 17 here's my top 5

1. ROCK
2. F-crew
3. ToF
4. HA
5. Ascendancy

the real ranking's cant be arsed dont care who finishes 1st as long as i enjoy myself

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:48   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I think as you put it, us being left with a base of "elitest" players is exactly why we shouldn't go down the XP route. The playerbase we have now does not want to have their activity capped. Asc members might want to, but you are a minority.
Just because ascendancy won an xp-dominated round and had fun while doing it does not mean every ascendancy members wants to "have their activity capped". Your ridiculous presumptions are rather irritating my friend.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:52   #65
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
#1 1up
#2 Subh
#3 Vgn
#4 LCH
#5 Ascendancy
#6 TGV
#7 ND

cba with the rest
Angels ? ...
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 16:09   #66
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
every ascendancy poster i have seen post on the subject of XP has defended it.
But fair enough, if that isn't the case then i am refering to an even smaller minority.
More accurately most ascendancy posters, and ascendancy posters!=ascendancy members, have opposed the scrapping of xp altogether.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 16:22   #67
cisco
B0B's m8

cisco will become famous soon enoughcisco will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
for the fun and enjoyment of rd 17 here's my top 5

1. ROCK
2. F-crew
3. ToF
4. HA
5. Ascendancy

the real ranking's cant be arsed dont care who finishes 1st as long as i enjoy myself
Genius matey, about time someone spoke some sence on this post instead of exerting personal vendettas on each other!

Lets all play a round for a change and let whoever wins the round enjoy there glory, whatever way they win it, without everyone slagging off the route that they took getting there.

Ascendancy won this last round and imo who gives a **** how they did it? They won the round ffs Good on ya!

eX won last round and again everyone moaned about them saying they cheated etc... They won the round ffs Good on ya.

yes probably 1up will win this coming round but they also will deserve to, and i think most would agree that they are the greatest ally to have played pa!

Has anyone ever considered the fact that the the players being driven away are due to the fact that everytime they are doing well, everyone accuses them of cheating or playing fair in some way?

I would love to play the next round and see no blocks naps etc, and just see the allies getting their heads down and playing to win the round instead of focusing their thoughts on pulling the other allies down in politics.

well thats enuf babbling from me anyway i have had my 2p worth, maybe something to think about?
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 16:40   #68
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think those in favour of value have argued for the complete dissolution of XP ... just a return to value being the main factor in winning.
So where did Asc players state other wise? I for one was pro-valueplaying (with XP to a certain extent)
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 16:58   #69
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

the top two will be #1 1up #2 subh (hopes) cba to do the rest as new ones turn up or old ones come back,
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 17:06   #70
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
maybe i just dreamed the whole thing. i won't be checking
if i was wrong then i guess we can look forward to a value based game from now on seeing as that's what everyone* wants.
*the majority

Sorry, just correcting
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 18:05   #71
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

1) Ascendancy (Think they'll have another trick up their hat)
2) 1up
3) Angels
4) ND
5) DD
6) HR
7) LCH
8) TGV
9) VGN
10) VanX

All depends on how the alliance limits are structured.. not quite sure what the confirmed rates were ?

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 23:19   #72
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

Well here's my predictions for R17...

1. 1up
2. NewDawn
3. Angels
4. Insomnia (Yes we'll finish a round )
5. Subh
6. Ascendancy
7. LCH
8. TGV
9. xVx
10. F-Crew

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 23:20   #73
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

1. Angels
2. 1up
3. Asc
4. HR
5. ND
6. VgN
7. F-crew
8. TGV
9. ToF
+ Insert Ins randomly :)
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 00:45   #74
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As someone with strong attachments to Vengeance:

Those of you who aren't putting us in your top 10s are completely loony. For some of you though, that won't be a suprise.

Oh, and HR above ranks 8-10? Sorry to all the HR people (Misty) but I really don't see that happening.
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 01:18   #75
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Oh, and HR above ranks 8-10? Sorry to all the HR people (Misty) but I really don't see that happening.
I'm probly just to found of Sethy ;p
They are really fluffy ;p
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 02:51   #76
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

when trying to predict next round we need to look at a few things.

1) Will being a value player be more rewarded than being an xp player?

a)If pa goes back to a value system. I see the old guard and new comer lining up in the top 4 spots:

In no particular order

1up: They are always a force, but I wonder how much gas is left in the tank. Playing at such a high level every round has to show serious effects at some point. After last round when all the work put in, magically dissapeared and was gone forever almost over night, I have to believe they are rather demoralized at this point. Are they the old heavyweight champion hoping for the last fight of glory or have they faded away?

Angels: With an uber active alch, irvine, officer crew and core members. I can see them winnning it easy should 1up stumble. Last round they seemed not to know which way to steer the ship. One thing alch is great at is keeping Angels of one mind and one goal. I still dont think theyve run on all cylinders since their inception and if they ever find their full stride, look out.

ND: Theyve proven they can hang out in the top 3 time and time again. They have a quality core, but I think alot of that has been due to the command the past few rounds. If the command is as strong as its been in past rounds ND will be top 5. If the command is strong and DLR moves back in the fold, they can make a run at the number 1.

Subh: I know very little about them but with the strong showing last round, I think if it was a full on value round, then they would have been able to show there chops in battling it out with 1up for the top spot.

The sleepers for the top 3 could be HR and VgN both solid value alliances and vgn showed its adaptability by slipping into xp mode rather seamlessly.

The two X factors in all of this is 1) who has the most Exi players in their midst. If an old guard alliance could add 15-20 exi players to compliment their core, they would be tough to beat. 2) Whats up with Lch?

b) If the game rewards xp I see Asc, xVx, TGV and Vgn making solid #1 runs with the the old guard alliances/subh who go all out xp looking to spoil their chances. In other words, its wide open. I also see the retiring of a few alliances.

2) Its a summer round which historically are taken less seriously as they are played less actively. In a value based universe if 1 of my top 5 value alliances can keep 75-80% of their members active, they will have to be the favorite. In an xp unverse, the summer doesnt matter.

What it comes down to is there are to many what ifs in my mind to easily predict, so in the spirit of March madness im going to take George Mason, erm, i mean [BIG] for the Win!

Last edited by Fyodor; 1 Apr 2006 at 02:56.
Fyodor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 05:11   #77
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

1. A Spoiler yet to be named - Former Exi, Asc. ect.
2. [F-Crew]
3. 1up
4. Subh
5. Vgn
6. Angels
7. ND
8. TGV
9. xVx
10. LCH
11. ToF

Sorry about not having a #6 before.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13

Last edited by Travler; 2 Apr 2006 at 00:52.
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 07:40   #78
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
1. A Spoiler yet to be named - Former Exi, Asc. ect.
2. [F-Crew]
3. 1up
4. Subh
5. Vgn
7. Angels
8. ND
9. xVx
10. TGV
11. LCH
12. ToF
I demand a #6.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 07:46   #79
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Everyone seems very suprised by my pick of Angels for #1. Don't worry, I was suprised too.

But if Angels believe that they can win the round, I think that they will. If they adopt Kj's attitude and expect to finish #2 and lose to 1up, then they probably will finish #2 and fold when 1up come calling - as they inevitably will. A value round is all about desire, and the winner will be the alliance who wants to win the most.
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 10:33   #80
wielklem
retired

wielklem is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziw
1. Angels
2. 1up
3. Asc
4. HR
5. ND
6. VgN
7. F-crew
8. TGV
9. ToF
+ Insert Ins randomly
finaly someone who gets it that lch wont end top 10 comming round
r3-r5 nub r8-r17, r19 tot/lch nub, r20-r22 CT nub, r23 inactive ToF
wielklem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 10:53   #81
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Everyone seems very suprised by my pick of Angels for #1. Don't worry, I was suprised too.

But if Angels believe that they can win the round, I think that they will. If they adopt Kj's attitude and expect to finish #2 and lose to 1up, then they probably will finish #2 and fold when 1up come calling - as they inevitably will. A value round is all about desire, and the winner will be the alliance who wants to win the most.
They do have the potental to finish #1
Just as they say "ain't the bookies favourite"
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 11:03   #82
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
They do have the potental to finish #1
APRIL FOOLS.
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 16:24   #83
Bronto
Sleepless n00b

Bronto is on a distinguished road

To get back to what Mek started this thread with.

Who will get into the top 10

As i haven't been pa player that long i don't have a good opinion on every top ally, but as i'm seeing this for next round.

1up
Angels
HR
ND
VGN
TGV
F-Crew
InS
Subh
Ascendancy

No rank, only the allies in the top 10.

And InS got a very strong HC and officer stab for next round and we'll play it through the round.

Mek and Antigone FTW

Ruining Varok's short moments of fame since r16
Bronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 17:52   #84
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

1. NewDawn
2. Insomnia
3. Angels
4. DOS
5. F-Crew

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]

Last edited by -Blue Moon-; 1 Apr 2006 at 18:12.
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 18:00   #85
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blue Moon-
1. NewDawn
2. Insomnia
3. Angels
4. DOS
5. F-Crew
Is that a joke or a sly announcement?
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 18:23   #86
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

The sig indicates announcement.
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 19:04   #87
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

1) 1up
2) ND
3) Insom
4) Angels
5) Subh
6) Ascendency
7) VGN
8) TGV
9) ToF
10) F-Crew

Thats assuming no1 folds or quits. Ive avoided predicting with the newer allies like BIG & DD, i dont know enough about them to claim they can make top10 in a round that wont be XP Whore dominated. Ive excluded HR as well, Ive never liked predicting HR rank in public ;P

Traditional allies FTW;P
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 23:21   #88
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Edit: actually, I may just come visit you on irc instead. Pretty off topic.

Last edited by Squidly; 1 Apr 2006 at 23:29.
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 23:30   #89
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Hey wakey? Out of curiousity.

Which BG left F-crew and with it 3/4 of F-crew's functionality?
We had a BG?? Thats news to me...
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 23:53   #90
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

I just hope SiN will be playing a role of importance this round, we should be able to do so if the alliance limits are what I like them to be!
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 01:58   #91
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i demand top100 planets prediction, and i firmly place myself at the top, because when have I never finished a round?

oh wait
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 08:24   #92
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

All is depending on the XP tbh
even if XP is changed slightly so we are able to catch XP whores later in round it still means that in the first half of round XP whores will hold the top ranks. Not sure how many value based players will like this.
Me and my ally for sure go for pure value, thats the way we can play as a team.
still my prediction for r 17
Top 5 allainces: Angels, 1up, ND, 1 ally im not sure if im allowed to say yet, lch
1up has the best chance in a value based game im pretty sure

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 14:29   #93
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
Top 5 allainces: Angels, 1up, ND, 1 ally im not sure if im allowed to say yet, lch
There's another active thread which I think you need to read.
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 16:23   #94
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
kind of my point actually

I have a conversation to finish with wakey regarding my comment. I kinda figured it didn't have any place in this thread.
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 17:28   #95
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
F-Crew, taking their sillylaundry to the forums since 1999.
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 17:29   #96
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There's another active thread which I think you need to read.
yea just saw the other thread after i wrote this,
well in that case its only top 4 as for the rank 5 there will be a fight

and im a noobje so i can do such mistakes
thanks furbal <3

Prod to not have been in many alliances

Last edited by Sjor; 2 Apr 2006 at 18:11.
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 17:34   #97
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I predict that if any person, alliance or other group I am remotely associated does well, it's because I managed to sneak some cunning flaw into the shipstats, and told that group about it so they could exploit it.

And no-one else can work it out. Noobs!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 21:45   #98
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Yeah but saying that "predicting angels to end #1 is pure comedy" is a lot different to saying "angels aren't favourites". For me angels, ND, subh, ascendancy and 1up (if they play) all have a realistic chance of the #1 spot. Certainly I wouldn't say that predicting any of them to end #1 is pure comedy.
Angels need a massive change for them to have any sort of chance at a number one spot, and I do believe it will not be happening. Maybe a top 5 finish, but I would not count them in for the top 3. In fact, I think it would be for the best if the command crew, and the core gave themselves a round of rest, and played next round as a unit together again. Last rounds composition will not work out, I can tell you that for sure.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 22:30   #99
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Rumors of Legion coming back will become true and they will win using the AO and WoW players of their community

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 23:36   #100
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

#1 - PA Team
#2 - Orbit
#3 - BoS
#4 - BIG
#5 - G-II

You heard it here folks!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote