User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Mar 2006, 21:59   #1
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Exclamation Daous Dava

Just noticed those ppl on Sandmans, and got curious.
Could someone tell me something about them?

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2006, 22:37   #2
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future
Re: Daous Dava

It's Romanian-based.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 02:44   #3
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

We dicussed this on the ''non-top10 alliances'' thread,

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I think that's some of quha and possibly other related people.
Was all anyone came up with They're doing well thou eh!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 16:23   #4
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
We dicussed this on the ''non-top10 alliances'' thread,

Was all anyone came up with They're doing well thou eh!

atleast they have alot of roids. I would have imagined them being bigger tbh:\

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 16:27   #5
Gimmick
Banned

Gimmick is an unknown quantity at this point

An intersting "alliance" as many others have said purely to satisfy my own curiosity it would be nice to learn more about them, and to quote horn:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horn
the exclamation icon promised more!
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 21:13   #6
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

more than a simple answer? Nitina's was enough for me, tho i would like details

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 18:14   #7
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
more than a simple answer? Nitina's was enough for me, tho i would like details
Just question every Romanian pa-player one by one..

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 12:28   #8
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Intruder, if you are really interested, I suggest you ask around on IRC, do it in pm's. I suggest you start with someone like Smasher or sku.

<3 those crazy romanians.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 19:18   #9
daku
The one you love to hate!

daku is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Intruder, if you are really interested, I suggest you ask around on IRC, do it in pm's. I suggest you start with someone like Smasher or sku.

<3 those crazy romanians.
Just for the record
Sku and Reshou were never part of Daous Dava and they will never be. None of their actions have anything to do with Daous Dava.
As a matter of fact they are banned in #romania also
Curent member of: Real Life
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:46   #10
clau777
Romanian Warrior

clau777 can only hope to improve

u tell'em daku

Victuri Te Salutant

ex: glx/legion/eclipse/daous dava
current: random
clau777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2006, 16:11   #11
darkage

darkage is an unknown quantity at this point

aye sounds prety fair to me ..... also Daous-Dava ricks and ppl should apreciate the efort we make in this game
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 03:16   #12
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkage
aye sounds prety fair to me ..... also Daous-Dava ricks and ppl should apreciate the efort we make in this game
Your in it? Good luck DD, your going to need it. (side note - Darkage is I believe the only person with a lifetime ban from F-crew and #f-crew after his actions)

I have seen 1 country alliances before, can they actually work or will the same timezone limit them too far?
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 09:07   #13
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

I want to know what the Alliance name means.

Is it named after the City near the Danube or is there another reason for this name.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 10:26   #14
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

The time zone's not really an issue these days. In the old rounds it was a necessity. We didn't used to intrude so much on private lives by ringing everyone up then though.
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 12:28   #15
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
The time zone's not really an issue these days. In the old rounds it was a necessity. We didn't used to intrude so much on private lives by ringing everyone up then though.
For F-crew it still is as we don't get that level of dedication from our members, as I doubt any single country alliance will. I could be wrong though.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 11:35   #16
mano

mano is on a distinguished road

Daous Dava
we choise that name from Danube City.
city of teh wolfs :P
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 15:30   #17
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mano
Daous Dava
we choise that name from Danube City.
city of teh wolfs :P
Right, I googled it but it was alot of romanian text
Still don't get the meaning though
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 20:01   #18
daku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
Your in it? Good luck DD, your going to need it. (side note - Darkage is I believe the only person with a lifetime ban from F-crew and #f-crew after his actions)

I have seen 1 country alliances before, can they actually work or will the same timezone limit them too far?
lucky for us that we know how to keep darkage in leash + I know him in RL. He's a nice guy, but if he would dare doing something wrong he would "meet" alot of DD fists
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 12:46   #19
Smasher

Smasher will become famous soon enoughSmasher will become famous soon enough

I will post here since i don't see the point in creating another thread since this one already exists.
Starting with the name,Daous Dava means the City of Wolves.It's in a pre-romanian language,used 2k+ years ago afaik.The name was found by Mano and beat Romania by far .
Daous Dava is formed exclusivly from romanian players.I wanted to do this last thing before ending with pa.Tbh i didn't expected us to finish the round.
We acted as much as possibly as a normal alliancea,defending,raiding and such.For an alliance that had as purpose to "do well" i think we succeded .I can say that we didn't had any nap except late round when we agreed with Irvine to stop hiting eachother due to the fact we had many friends in Angels and the other way around...we kinda failed succesfuly
I thank everyone in Daous Dava for an interesting experience that brought me one step closer to madness and also for a great round.
Smasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 14:07   #20
daku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smasher
I will post here since i don't see the point in creating another thread since this one already exists.
Starting with the name,Daous Dava means the City of Wolves.It's in a pre-romanian language,used 2k+ years ago afaik.The name was found by Mano and beat Romania by far .
Daous Dava is formed exclusivly from romanian players.I wanted to do this last thing before ending with pa.Tbh i didn't expected us to finish the round.
We acted as much as possibly as a normal alliancea,defending,raiding and such.For an alliance that had as purpose to "do well" i think we succeded .I can say that we didn't had any nap except late round when we agreed with Irvine to stop hiting eachother due to the fact we had many friends in Angels and the other way around...we kinda failed succesfuly
I thank everyone in Daous Dava for an interesting experience that brought me one step closer to madness and also for a great round.
Smasher FTW