User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Nov 2005, 00:23   #1
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about
Official eXilition announcement

Due to these recent acts on AD we feel forced to come out of the shadows and make an announcement
as we feel these acts are a threat to our name.
Im ofc talking about evil's posts. We have talked alot and none seems to know him.
His posts are 100% on behalf of himself, and we do not support his posts.
As you all know this would not be our style. We keep in the darkness and are not AD posters as others may be.
We cant really do anything with this guy as all are allowed to say what they mean, but we only hope he stops.
I see he has some kind of lith ldk txt in his sig, and therefore some may conclude he is eX,
but we do not know him, nor have him within our ranks. Also there is another poster,
cant remember name. But probably the same guy when you see the similarity of the posts.
We hope this stops as we do not wish for it to drag our name down.

On behalf of the eXilition Command
-Cartman Head Officer

Last edited by Cartman; 7 Nov 2005 at 00:32.
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 00:27   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Official eXilition announcement

screw you guys, im going home.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 00:29   #3
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman

Due to these recent acts on AD we feel forced to come out of the shadows and make an announcement
Im ofc talking about evil's posts. We have talked alot and none seems to know him.
As you all know this would not be our style. We keep in the darkness and are not AD posters as others may be.
We cant really do anything with this guy as all are allowed to say what they mean, but we only hope he stops.
I see he has some kind of lith ldk txt in his sig, and therefore some may conclude he is eX,
but we do not know him, nor have him within our ranks. Also there is another poster,
cant remember name. But probably the same guy when you see the similarity of the posts.
We leave that to 1up and their fiction stories(which i love btw)

-Cartman Head Officer
I have to ask.

Why do you feel the need to make a slur remark against 1up and 'fiction stories' in an 'official' announcement?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 00:32   #4
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I was wondering the same thing Zhil. Love for eXilition is not something that is widespread in the community, yet he chooses to single out 1up. Gotta love his subtlety and slight of hand. I always thought that was the sort of thing you left out of official announcements, comments like that have a tendency to back you into corners in official dealings.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 00:32   #5
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

you seem to forget that u dont let us post. i dnt like shadow. i see ppl postin. you know me. yet you dnt know me. it ok. i wont reveal myself to you. tel ure no lith members to stop pming me in lith. it annoying replyin in lith to ppl who dont understand. i sit now. no one is daring question it. why is that. yet i wont reveal.

i sorry that i might bring ex name down. but it true we need to stop being with angel. and start killing angel. i am sorry but i wont revel myself to u. exil r the best. let show that.

eVil
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 00:33   #6
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

evil can u pls pm me on irc then so we can sort this. u find me in #exilition...
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 00:34   #7
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
evil can u pls pm me on irc then so we can sort this. u find me in #exilition...
i no where u r. i dnt wnt to be kick. i want to tel the truth. i will try and stop now. sorry.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 00:35   #8
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Something tells me exilition are struggling to get their house in order. You have my sympathy, eVil seems like a real pain in the arse.

eVil - you don't like the way your alliance does things, then leave them. That's how it works, it's really quite simple. Dirty washing shouldn't be aired in public, you can only damage eXilition by doing so.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 00:35   #9
derry

derry will become famous soon enoughderry will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVil
but it true we need to stop being with angel. and start killing angel.
the guy got a point if this is true
[18:45] <Helix> if two wrongs dont make a right its twice as wrong to do something wrong to right it

[00:22] <Doom> Where as in most cases it appears multing is an individual thing, LDK organises it and uses it. Making it an effective unit with a small number of players. It makes sense just not part of the rules. They just organised cheating =-)
derry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 00:40   #10
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Something tells me exilition are struggling to get their house in order. You have my sympathy, eVil seems like a real pain in the arse.

eVil - you don't like the way your alliance does things, then leave them. That's how it works, it's really quite simple. Dirty washing shouldn't be aired in public, you can only damage eXilition by doing so.
I stay to be with ldk friend. kaifux is best bc ever. ldk 4 life.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 00:43   #11
Man With a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by derry

My Allegiance will remain untrue, but the truth of your post is hereby confirmed. Such a allegiance exists, but the greed corrupts and neither will take charge and dishonour the deal themselves,. This is why a helping hand and a helping mind is in order to ensure stability.

The face of truth has many shapes, in this particular even it can be pictured as <- this.

A bit out of the blue, a bit silly and a bit misplaced as a whole.

I got a plan, glad to see its working!

:Man with a plan:
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 00:51   #12
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

-Cartman Head Officer

come out of the shadows? it's an internet game
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 01:23   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I have to ask.

Why do you feel the need to make a slur remark against 1up and 'fiction stories' in an 'official' announcement?
I thought he was talking about those stories you used to write in Fury and Eclipse (on the forums), actually Zhil

I was going to say I enjoyed them too
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 01:25   #14
gr33n
Beautiful Disgrace

gr33n is an unknown quantity at this point

as if there can't be shadows in internet games
gr33n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 01:28   #15
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
come out of the shadows? it's an internet game
It's a metaphor duder. He doesn't literally mean "come out of the shadows" - he's well aware there aren't any shadows on the internet.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 09:56   #16
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

I'm pretty sure Duck figured that out Tom
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 10:55   #17
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVil
you seem to forget that u dont let us post. i dnt like shadow. i see ppl postin. you know me. yet you dnt know me. it ok. i wont reveal myself to you. tel ure no lith members to stop pming me in lith. it annoying replyin in lith to ppl who dont understand. i sit now. no one is daring question it. why is that. yet i wont reveal.

i sorry that i might bring ex name down. but it true we need to stop being with angel. and start killing angel. i am sorry but i wont revel myself to u. exil r the best. let show that.

eVil
Bashar, you need to work on a new translator
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 12:25   #18
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

the yeh translator was hilarious tbh
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 13:11   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derry
He has no clue, that's the problem.First of all, most pple have a hard time UNDERSTANDING what he's trying to say. He said "we should stop be with Angels but instead attack Angels ...". I take it he's pointing on some kind of agreement between Angels and Exi? Well, I guess my HC and Cartman here can verify that there is none of this crap existing.

If Evil's point is to focus on the #1 alliance then that's fair enough.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 15:49   #20
Pietje

Pietje is on a distinguished road

what keeps mods from banning evil ?
Pietje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 16:47   #21
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

evil = Idler too?:|

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 17:49   #22
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

since when are other accouns so weird... i mean jester has 4 accounts or something? i don't see any mod closing them.... and as lokken said... people are allowed to say what they want? and they bring some life to discussions?
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 18:04   #23
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

What has you got with him, as long as he's not spamming you can do/say nothing to him. He is just expressing his opinon, not that I understand what is that..
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 19:22   #24
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Bashar, you need to work on a new translator
Hehe. I don't think he's quite reached the same depths as Yeh yet.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 22:36   #25
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately I only really got half a round of his joyous, fortunately detached Company
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 22:59   #26
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Hehe. I don't think he's quite reached the same depths as Yeh yet.

Go read the pl@netia forums. Yeh is at it big time there. Had a good laugh some night ago looking through them.
Buly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 23:25   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
since when are other accouns so weird... i mean jester has 4 accounts or something? i don't see any mod closing them.... and as lokken said... people are allowed to say what they want? and they bring some life to discussions?
In none of those accounts does jester pretend to be someone he is not. This is the essence of a "gimmick account".
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 23:39   #28
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly
Go read the pl@netia forums. Yeh is at it big time there. Had a good laugh some night ago looking through them.
Personally, I am glad he is not on these forums. Him posting on other forums is to me an incentive to never view them.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 23:48   #29
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
In none of those accounts does jester pretend to be someone he is not. This is the essence of a "gimmick account".
He is not pretending. He is actually a moron.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 00:12   #30
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Question for lokken:

Does anyone who gets their account banned on forums get their name and alliance dragged through the dirt, or is it just 1up people?
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 00:17   #31
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Yes - because one person makes a trend.
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 00:21   #32
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
is evil banned tho? are all those other former gimmick accounts banned? are they nicks+ alliances announced? that's what i'm wondering..

i also think it was lame what he did... but there was absolutely no need whatsoever for lokken to announce stuff like that while mods would never do that with others. That's what i'm saying.

And he didn't really do anything bad cept make it lifely... as AD is boring as fk lately

and you and everyone else who plays pa and ever checks AD knows lokken can't stand 1up really after they killed him last round

Last edited by cypher; 8 Nov 2005 at 00:37.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 00:44   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

eVil has been dealt with. I can't remember that many previous gimmick accounts and what exactly happened with each one. Predominately the gimmick was banned and the poster in question warned, of course now we have temp bans which take the place of warnings. I agree with gimmick accounts being named, just banning the gimmick is utterly valueless and a terrible deterrent. It did add a little bit of life into AD, but accidentally and not in the right way unfortunately. Hopefully this little burst of activity will inspire a few people to create a few worthwhile discussions. As someone who speaks to lokken regularly enough I don't think he hates 1up, well lokken hates pretty much everything but not 1up more so than every other pa alliance.
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 00:51   #34
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

eVil was 1up member gimmick account aswell?

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 00:52   #35
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

"I agree with gimmick accounts being named, just banning the gimmick is utterly valueless and a terrible deterrent."

And who was it?
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 00:54   #36
Leinad
DrFlame

Leinad is on a distinguished road

no evil was ofc my gimmick account but i still own "JonnyBGood" so all is fine.
Leinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 00:58   #37
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

I think this is an individual act of utter boredom / lack of imagination, rather than something that concerns an alliance.

I take that back, that sentence structure must have taken quite some imagination \o/
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 06:44   #38
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

/me bangs his head on the desk.
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 10:19   #39
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Atleast they used the one person who speaks(writes) english in there?

id be more worried if the announcement was in lithuanian o_O

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 13:29   #40
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Just because you guys don't post on AD, does not mean you guys are nice guys. I say this because on your forums, one of the high ups (you I beleive) said " Do not post on AD, be gentlemen" or something remotely silly like that. But you informed members that they could post on strategy etc.
Avoidance, is not positive. The same as someone not picking thier nose around others, but when they are alone they eat thier buggers.
Yeah yeah, you don't pick your nose around me, but you are still a nasty bastard. Wrather I see it or not.
thks
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 13:36   #41
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Chika, it's very obvious that alliances don't want their members to run around on AD posting things that could put their own alliance in a bad position. That doesn't only count for Exilition, but for 1up aswell, and ND, and HR, and you name it.
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 13:57   #42
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Chika, it's very obvious that alliances don't want their members to run around on AD posting things that could put their own alliance in a bad position. That doesn't only count for Exilition, but for 1up aswell, and ND, and HR, and you name it.
You missed my point entirely.
I would bet that you have missed the coochie a few times as well.
OH THAT WAS TOTALLY OFF THE WALL> I WILL NEG REP CHIKA`. OH, I OWNED HIM.
****ing geek
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 14:00   #43
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
****ing geek
GET OVER YOURSELF for crying out load.

Mind you, you didn't make a fking point at all by saying "ohh just cause pple don't post doesn't mean they're nice pple". Yeah Chika, now THAT has alot of value hasn't it?

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Nov 2005, 14:04   #44
Tomkat

chika can you try to be less moronic please, it's grating against my brain
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 14:18   #45
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
chika can you try to be less moronic please, it's grating against my brain
totally self-inflicted, as you don't have to read* me. Shame vet posters still fall for same silly posts from me.

*suck
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 14:21   #46
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
GET OVER YOURSELF for crying out load.

Mind you, you didn't make a fking point at all by saying "ohh just cause pple don't post doesn't mean they're nice pple". Yeah Chika, now THAT has alot of value hasn't it?
Erm, get over myself? kyjelly, I refuse to go back and forth with you, as all you will do is eventually wimper away and threaten to ban me from #furious-angels, when i don't really hang out in the channel. Lets just drop it. Before I take the conversation in a direction in which I have the advantage.*

*attention is the only advantage on the inet. Hint, Hint.
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 14:29   #47
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
****ing geek
What? If I missed your point, then your point was BAD. Who said I would negrep you? It was your opinion wasn't it? I don't negrep people for having an opinion. But on the other hand, when you start insulting...
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 14:52   #48
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Erm, get over myself? kyjelly, I refuse to go back and forth with you, as all you will do is eventually wimper away and threaten to ban me from #furious-angels, when i don't really hang out in the channel. Lets just drop it. Before I take the conversation in a direction in which I have the advantage.*

*attention is the only advantage on the inet. Hint, Hint.
Grow up, tbh I don't give a fk if you hang out in our channel or not. The last time I banned you, you whined for days in my pm. I never asked you to rejoin our channels, I don't ask you to pm me either. Honestly, you think there'd be 1 person to give a fk whether you are or aren't in #fang or #furious-angels?
The only reason pple tollerate you there is so they can play with you ...

I don't wish to argue with you either, but don't post such crap on AD then ... I mean you admitted it yourself (to Tomkat the veteran) that there's little to no quality in your latest post(s).

Btw I never threatened to ban you, I just ban you if needed, I don't tell you 'watch out or I ban you' ... I don't get it where you get that crap from, you make it sound as if I'd care if you're in that channel or not

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Nov 2005, 15:17   #49
Tomkat

Quote:
totally self-inflicted, as you don't have to read* me. Shame vet posters still fall for same silly posts from me.
I do.

I'm hoping that one day.

ONE DAY

You'll decide "hey woah dude I'm actually being really shit!" and suddenly post something worthwhile on AD (or any of these forums, for that matter).

Until then, yes I am forced to read your posts.

Come on chika.

Do it for me. Do it for yourself. Do it for AD!

Make a legible post that isn't biased, makes sense, and contributes to the discussion in a worthwhile way.

Go go go!
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 15:27   #50
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Oh Tomkat... such a dreamer!

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote