User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Aug 2005, 14:28   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Msn Messenger 7.5

****ing hell it's shit!

See for yourself.

I'd suggest not to update your current MSN Messenger software.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 14:29   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Msn Messenger 7.5

What's so bad about it?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 14:32   #3
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Msn Messenger 7.5

The fact they had to change that front page thing before you log on. It's hideous.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 14:34   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Msn Messenger 7.5

No it isn't.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 14:52   #5
Blastoderm
________

Yes it is.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 14:52   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

It isn't
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 15:08   #7
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

I don't give a shit about a login page. I want a clean program that doesn't hang/malfunction at every oppertunity...

Preferably 1 that doesn't use 25mb of RAM like MSN 6.0 did

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 15:09   #8
internetpersona

internetpersona is infamous around these partsinternetpersona is infamous around these partsinternetpersona is infamous around these parts

that's a better login interface than the older versions, you suck.
internetpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 15:37   #9
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

That look like one of their better logins in a long time. Sadly though, it's still another step towards bloat and 12 year olds.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 15:45   #10
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

For the uniniated:

http://www.miranda-im.org/
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 15:50   #11
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

I am sing for a time already. I liked. Only cosmetic modifications. Animated backgrounds ( fishes swming in deep sea while you chat ) and stuff.Cute but useless. I tested that voice-clip thing, didnt find any good use. But worth a upgrade if you have nothing else to do.

Here's mine: ( i removed beta and MSN banners, some buttons and added a background on nicklist and renamed some contacts, else is same as original) :P

New login page

New animated background sheet

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 16:09   #12
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
****ing hell it's shit!

See for yourself.

Pos rep for using opera
________
iphone jailbreak

Last edited by Arachnidman; 25 Jan 2011 at 13:44.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 16:38   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
it allows you to choose your status before connecting?

sweet
Current one already does
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
Pos rep for using opera
What is this? Competition!
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 16:40   #14
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I upgraded, they copied yahoo and added that annoying 'nudge.' Compared to Google Talk it's bloated, but then I appreciate that it actually can log entire message histories and not just recent history.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 16:46   #15
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
For the urinated:

http://www.miranda-im.org/
What?
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 16:48   #16
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

for chatting to people about your piss fetish?
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 16:50   #17
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Still on MSN 6.2 - I'm oldschool.

Has swallowed a nice 20mb of ram tho :/ Is 7 any better at using memory?
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 17:57   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
****ing hell it's shit!

See for yourself.

Jesus, you ****ing fanny. Cram it.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 18:04   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I upgraded, they copied yahoo and added that annoying 'nudge.' Compared to Google Talk it's bloated, but then I appreciate that it actually can log entire message histories and not just recent history.
If it's anything like MSN6, it only saves the logs when you close the window manually. It doesn't update them on the fly and doesn't save them if the windows are closed by another means - for example, shutting down, logging out or MSN crashing.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 18:43   #20
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
Still on MSN 6.2 - I'm oldschool.

Has swallowed a nice 20mb of ram tho :/ Is 7 any better at using memory?
7.5 is currently sitting at 21.5mb on my machine.

Microsoft are great at memory management though. Another well known Microsoft product is sitting on a machine nearby and is taking 1200Mb of memory. Suffice to say, that PC isn't running very quickly.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 19:27   #21
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
My brother has told me about this.

MSN are running out of ideas.....
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 19:42   #22
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

The most worrying thing by far was the fact your email address contains the words "Warrior" and "Angel".

I was reading an article earlier explaining how Google Talk uses an open standard, so if google gets a big enough user-base the other closed clients will probably be forced into using the open standard as well, thus creating interoperability. So you'll be able to choose which client is the best, not which client connects to which network. So use Google Talk. Personally I'm a fan of Gaim, and use that when i'm in Linux.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 19:45   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

every time i download an update, it seems they add in 20 more adverts and tabs.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 20:16   #24
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
The most worrying thing by far was the fact your email address contains the words "Warrior" and "Angel".
What's worrying about that?
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 21:06   #25
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Tabs can be got rid of in the menus. "this is a shared computer so don't display my tabs"
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 21:22   #26
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Another well known Microsoft product is sitting on a machine nearby and is taking 1200Mb of memory. Suffice to say, that PC isn't running very quickly.
Does that mean 1.2 Gigs of RAM? Which program is doing that? :eek:
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 02:02   #27
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Does that mean 1.2 Gigs of RAM? Which program is doing that? :eek:
store.exe

It's the executable which controls the Exchange mailbox stores. Regardless of how much memory you have in a server, the store.exe process grows and takes the memory, essentially reserving it for the numerous operations the process manages. Some people think it's a memory leak, but it's not, it does that by design - hence why no sane person runs Small Business Server - the components can only be installed on one box and Exchange + ISA + SQL = very very very very very slow server - unless you have a tiny database, little internet traffic and no friends to send you emails...
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 02:05   #28
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
store.exe

It's the executable which controls the Exchange mailbox stores. Regardless of how much memory you have in a server, the store.exe process grows and takes the memory, essentially reserving it for the numerous operations the process manages. Some people think it's a memory leak, but it's not, it does that by design - hence why no sane person runs Small Business Server - the components can only be installed on one box and Exchange + ISA + SQL = very very very very very slow server - unless you have a tiny database, little internet traffic and no friends to send you emails...
Why would they make this by design?
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 02:13   #29
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Why would they make this by design?
Exchange 5.5 had an issue when processing meeting requests that would cause its store.exe to leak memory - essentially the private bytes count would rocket.

Exchange 2000 in a mixed mode environment had a similar problem, but this was not caused by a specific function - it seemed to just happen.

Exchange 2003 and 2000 native simply takes the memory available. If another application requires more than is available, Exchange will relinquish it's grasp on some of the memory, but if the server is sitting idle then store.exe takes it and uses it for database maintenance, storage of log files for database integration and various other little background things. It's not a big problem, it just makes Windows respond to commands slightly slower - not a big deal on a dedicated Exchange server, but as I mentioned before, it's not a good idea to sit other mission critical services on the same box (for many other reasons too which are beyond the scope of this thread.)
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 03:35   #30
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Msn Messenger 7.5

Sorry for this double-post, couldn't cross-link to my other post somehow:

Miranda IM.

With plugins and customizations, it can do lots of stuff:
  • Accounts for ICQ, MSN, Jabber, Yahoo-Something, Skype, Google-Thingy (or not long until a plugin will be up), battle.net (nice, messages get relayed into games like StarCraft etc).
  • Less RAM usage and better performance than some of the clients (ICQ for example).
  • Set up accounts for websites (monitor changes), news-sites (RSS feeds), ping computers (online / offline warnings), weather (with nice icons), eMail-checker...
  • Gimmicks: Better log files, see when people read your away/status-messages. Dynamically configured status-messages with winamp-song or the readers nickname.

Drawbacks:
  • Not that easy to install and configure all plugins. Too many (untested or beta-) plugins tend to crash too often. Need to work out that stuff...
  • Not standard-conform: Some people expect or imagine their messages to look exactly the same as they send them (font, color, size, smiley-icons). This is not always the case. Also newer features (MSN webcam chat) are implemented differently or not complete..

Screenie (very old, faked together to show all features, not that great anyway)...
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 03:41   #31
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh

ad and banner are easily removed by using MSN patch

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 16:14   #32
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I find that if the program works and allows me to talk to my friends and acquaintances through the medium of text, I don't really have a problem with it. MSN is good because most of my friends use it. I don't really care what it looks like or anything.
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 19:22   #33
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Windows Messenger 4.7.

No pointless features and it doesn't take up masses of memory.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote