User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 28 Jul 2005, 22:27   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Ice-Lady is poorly.

Ice-Lady is currently poorly in hospital and wont be out for at least two weeks.

If people would like to give her their best wishes, leave a message here and I will pass it on when I speak with her.
If you are a close friend, you can find me in #public so I can fill you in, though you probably already know.

Regards

Forest

I have opened a paypal account so people who would like to can donate and I will buy her a present. My email address is [email protected]
If you do donate, please could you make sure you leave me a board message, or pm me on IRC, so that I can keep track of who donates. I will then be able to get peoples names in a card for her.

Thank You

Last edited by Forest; 30 Jul 2005 at 17:23.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 22:29   #2
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ice-Lady is poorly.

say her hi from me.. and i hope she gets well soonish
NRG-izer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 22:29   #3
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to hear that, hope she gets well soon.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 22:30   #4
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

Get well soon
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 22:31   #5
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

*huge massive hugs for Ice-Lady*

Hope she gets well soon
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 22:31   #6
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

best of luck getting better Ice-lady

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 22:32   #7
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds
Is Ice-Lady 1up btw?

No, Icy is pateam.
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 22:32   #8
sale
Bavarian Barbarian

sale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of light

get well soon
/me hugs
sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 22:32   #9
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

PaTeam (1:1:8)

Give her my best wishes

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 22:34   #10
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Ahh. I think I speak for the whole community, get well soon ice-lady.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 22:57   #11
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Oi, it saddens me to hear this. Wish her the best of luck and a fast recovery from me.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 23:15   #12
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 23:21   #13
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

get well
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 23:40   #14
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Get well soon Icy!!
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 23:49   #15
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

That's not happy Get well fs! I'm missing the whackings with big sticks
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 05:35   #16
ogri

ogri is on a distinguished road

Best wishes for a speedy recovery
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 13:24   #17
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Speedy recovery and my best wishes, icy.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:10   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Ice-Lady is poorly.

(((((
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 16:11   #19
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Really bad news. my best wishes for full recovery for her

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 16:20   #20
Forest

OK.

I have seen Ice-Lady and she has given me permission to update here.

She is doing ok. She has cellulitis and it was/is a lifethreatening thing, but she is out of the woods, and gonna be fine.

She says hi, and thatnks for your messages. I have had a lot in pm, im quite impressed.

She is also as bored as hell
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 17:23   #21
Forest

I have opened a paypal account so people who would like to can donate and I will buy her a present. My email address is [email protected]
If you do donate, please could you make sure you leave me a board message, or pm me on IRC, so that I can keep track of who donates. I will then be able to get peoples names in a card for her.

Thank You
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 17:38   #22
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

had no idea, hope she gets well soon

<3 icy
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 18:40   #23
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hope she gets well, shes family in pa
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 21:03   #24
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Get well soon.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 02:28   #25
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Get well soon icy.
Too quiet in your chan while your not here.

Love Filthie
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 16:24   #26
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

/me fluffles Ice hope u are back soonish and can refluffle me
all the best hun

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 22:16   #27
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

hope you get well soon icy!!

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 22:46   #28
Forest

Update, Icy is now out of hospital.
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 23:06   #29
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

i'll try and get on IRC within the next few days and talk to you about it. not had much time recently, hope she's okay though
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 21:00   #30
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes, it means alot to know people care.

After spending 8 days being tortured with IV's in hospital, they finally let me come home Monday evening but I've been so very ill since then that I've not been able to get to use my pc at all. Mostly been sleeping and passing out alot due to the large amounts of medication I'm having to take.
Anyway, I thought I'd enclose some photos of what happened to me and remind you all that ANYONE can catch this

http://vodex.net/leg/ Dont view this whilst eating!!!

*updated URL & pictures*

Last edited by Ice-Lady; 16 Aug 2005 at 00:00.
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 21:02   #31
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Holy fk... :s that looks downright painful
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 21:08   #32
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

Painful is an understatement!

Pleased to say the swelling has now gone down alot. It's now blistering like a 3rd degree burn.
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 21:39   #33
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Good to see you back in the forums though
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 21:43   #34
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

omfg
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 22:34   #35
truler

truler is an unknown quantity at this point

hope you recover completely soon Ice-Lady
truler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 00:21   #36
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

/me pokes Icy with his healing stick.

Hope ure recovering well Icy

Speak 2 ya soon im sure.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 19:14   #37
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

The best of my whiches ofc..
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 19:26   #38
Forest

very nasty, its a good job jolt made sure they sent icy a bunch of flowers to her, seeing as she works for em for free and everything it was the least they could do.

Oh wait......
They didnt.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 20:02   #39
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
very nasty, its a good job jolt made sure they sent icy a bunch of flowers to her, seeing as she works for em for free and everything it was the least they could do.

Oh wait......
They didnt.
roflmao
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 18:25   #40
LordBlackheart2000

LordBlackheart2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Icey sorry haven't been about for a while, been away with nipper for the last week and been working my ass off before then, this is the first time i've looked the boards for ages,

Glad to hear your out of hospital hun, and feeling slightly better.

Cupelix

LordBlackheart2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 00:11   #41
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Np Cupe, life is on pause for me at the moment lol.

I'm off my anti biotics now, as they made me SO ill !!

This is the newer URL with more up to date pictures of the progress....

http://vodex.net/leg/
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 17:49   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Ice-Lady is poorly.

Good to know you're a bit better.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 18:15   #43
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Gday Ice Lady.

I'm glad to see you are recovering nicely. All the best from me and the Allfather family.

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"

Last edited by JC; 20 Aug 2005 at 18:33.
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 17:42   #44
Forest

Update: Icy must be better, she is talking the hind legs off a donkey now!
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 18:25   #45
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
snip
Hello Squidly!

If you are going to report a post (i'm assuming it was you) dont quote the post you want deleting because it doubles the amount of work i have to do - JC

Last edited by Squidly; 20 Sep 2005 at 00:57. Reason: Upon re-reading this... whoopsy doodle :D
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 08:09   #46
Heru
NoS High Command

Heru is an unknown quantity at this point

Godspeed her recovery.
r5-7: WolfPack HC
r8-11: retired
r12: NoS BC
r13-14: NoS HC
Heru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 09:01   #47
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Hope you recover soon, the best of luck.
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 11:43   #48
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

Speedy recovery Ice Lady. My prayers are with you.
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 22:15   #49
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

hey ice-baby haven't spoke to you in a while now, u shud pop in to kralizec chan n say hello when your able, but get well soon anyway.

mav

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 02:34   #50
Eylisia
Aes Elysium

Eylisia is on a distinguished road

I'm very sorry she is ill, and I hope she get's well really soon.
Best wishes

Eylisia

A Prayer for the Wild at Heart kept in Cages
Eylisia is offline   Reply With Quote